• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to prevent dopamine depletion from meth?

20mg 2x a day is more than you think if you have very clean product. Desoxyn has a max daily limit of 25mg. And if you are truly using it for therapeutic use, then trying to potentiate it with other medications would be not be advisable. Not to be rude, but your it seems like you are bouncing back and forth between wanting to use it for medical purposes and recreational purposes.
I take around 40mg once a day. I get everything in one package deal for 8 hours, mood lift, focus enhancement, and the works. I already have a high stim tolerance (and keep in mind that tolerance rise just means *I'm not getting high anymore*, as ADHD is linked with D4 receptors that don't downregulate). The only issue is the comedown, which sucks; but, it is what it is.

I don't see the purpose of being stimulated for 16h by twice a day dosing... That's quite torturous.

A highly neurotoxic nootropic? I thought that nootropics were neuroprotective.
Does anyone ever care to explore at which doses used in studies claiming that METH is neurotoxic? From my understanding, you would have to be injecting 150+mg, along with quick routes of administration like vaping it or injecting it.

Wish Meth was on the streets in part of the UK. Its the King of simulants . Lived in Australia for a year got a chance to try. Bloody lovely you lucky Yankee bastards

Does anyone ever care to explore at which doses used in studies claiming that METH is neurotoxic? From my understanding, you would have to be injecting 150+mg, along with quick routes of administration like vaping it or injecting it.

Not if you take into account it's half-life and the fact you are using it daily. This is not going to be a pissing contest. You had a question about your Meth use and quite a few people gave you solid advice. This is turning into a completely other topic, so let's either get this thread back on track or take what others have said and continue your use at your own discretion.

^But it's a good topic to clear up. I doubt meth is safe at any dose. It's just a pro versus con shindig when someone simply cannot stay awake or study without it. And doses don't go over 25 mg oral for the whole day. No joke. If your're using that much of it in one go, regardless of administration, your brain is heavily taxed.

Nootropics are cognition enhancers. There is room to state that meth isnt,a s in the long-run it really messes your brain up and creates long-lasting deficits in cognition.

^But it's a good topic to clear up. I doubt meth is safe at any dose. It's just a pro versus con shindig when someone simply cannot stay awake or study without it. And doses don't go over 25 mg oral for the whole day. No joke. If your're using that much of it in one go, regardless of administration, your brain is heavily taxed.

Nootropics are cognition enhancers. There is room to state that meth isnt,a s in the long-run it really messes your brain up and creates long-lasting deficits in cognition.

I still feel as though the claim that meth is neurotoxic pertains to irresponsible use like vaporizing or injecting continuously over the span of days without sleep in exceedingly high doses.

But, given the concern, and knee-jerk reaction (meth is bad, m'kay) I intend to lower my dose to 25mg once a day or so. Along with utilizing some other neuroprotective compounds.

I still feel as though the claim that meth is neurotoxic pertains to irresponsible use like vaporizing or injecting continuously over the span of days without sleep in exceedingly high doses.

But, given the concern, and knee-jerk reaction (meth is bad, m'kay) I intend to lower my dose to 25mg once a day or so. Along with utilizing some other neuroprotective compounds.

Oral ingestion is by far the less fiendish of the ROAs that you have mentioned. Vaping anand IV make that urge to redose come on very quickly IME, which can indeed lead to more meth being consumed, which is very neurotoxic. Sticking with the oral route at 25mg is a very smart move Dr. Jekyll. It is a great day when I wake up to see people taking the advice given and applying it into their lives. Adding neuroprotectants is not a bad idea either. I look forward to hearing how it works for you, keep us updated sir!

The studies are very clear that it's neurotoxic. This is beyond propaganda. We don't know enough about the brain and pscyhpharm. to know what, if anything, can mitigate the neurotoxicity.

The burden of proof lies on the other side.

If I'm inspired I might pull something up, but as said, you're gonna have to prove that it's not neurotoxic. The great, major viewpoint in society is that it is.

The burden of proof lies on the other side.

If I'm inspired I might pull something up, but as said, you're gonna have to prove that it's not neurotoxic. The great, major viewpoint in society is that it is.

This here is the issue. Here are two studies, both saying the opposite things. The first one states meth in low doses is neuroprotective while the second study states that meth is indeed neurotoxic. If a person wants to believe something, then they will find a way to justify their claims. The latter article is much more accurate, but it wont matter to any person who wants to believe that it has the ability to do something that it does not. This doesn't mean that the 1st article isnt true, but so much time has been taken to study how meth affects the brain that it is just common knowledge that it doesn't protect neurons.
Unfortunately, these studies are not concrete proof. They are just studies. To apply HR into your life (not yours A-M-P, but just in general), it is in the best interest of the individual to not only look for these obscure studies, but to examine how meth has affected other people. There is no better place to do that than here on BL. Studies are important, but they by no means replace the thousands of testimonies on here and medical examinations and case reports of what happens to the brain in the long run when using any type of amphetamine.

This study is reputable, but it only strengthens the argument that meth is neurotoxic. Not too sure why it was posted but it is interesting nonetheless. Wish the whole thing was available though.

I did some research on this and found that selenium, N-acetyl cystine, Melatonin, nitroindazole, L-carnitine have been studied and found to have some neuro protective benefits. Also I saw a study about THC, CB1 and CB2 helping also

Wish Meth was on the streets in part of the UK. Its the King of simulants . Lived in Australia for a year got a chance to try. Bloody lovely you lucky Yankee bastards
LOL Americans are Yanks not Australians ?? but yes we do get lucky..

20190730_005436.jpg received_2344868668928184.jpeg

Meth does not cause me massive anxiety and DISGUSTING comedowns like Adderall does or even d-amp. Which is why I take meth