• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to PLUG FENTANYL

John_Burrows

Bluelighter
So I went ahead and improvised a plugging session with a single fent patch I came across - an Actavis 75mcg/h patch. I sliced along the side of the patch and squeezed out a bunch of goo into a shotglass, probably a bit less than half the patches contents.

Then i added a bit if water and tried to stir it all up into a solution. I didn't really expect it to work, and I was not disappointed :) the fent goo was floating in large clumps, which seemed less than ideal. I figured I'd try the most obvious thing first and attempt to heat things up...

I nuked the shotglass for 9 seconds, just enough to make the solution hot but not enough to boil it and risk damaging and/or vaporizing the precious ingredients.

I vigorously stirred and luck be a lady tonight, the fent, while not quite fully dissolving into the water, broke down into tiny bits. Now I seemed to have a consistent, pluggable solution!

I sucked 'er up into my lucky plugging oral syringe (never thought I'd use plugging and oral next to each other in a sentence), grabbed some lube and my iPad and laid down in my lab's plugging workshop (the comfy rug).

After applying an appropriately scientific amount of lube, I inserted the device into my happy hole (the syringe, you fool, not the iPad. Owch.). Because some of the fent was still in a sort of "globby" form, I pushed down the plunger a little harder than usual, as I wanted to be sure none of the "heavier" particles got left behind (ha ha, I said behind).

Now all there was to do was wait and see if a plugged fent patch would indeed get me high. Since while plugging you generally want to "assume the position" for no less than 20 mins, the ipad is a handy way to write reports as they happen, surf the web if you're bored or look at pics of Justin Bieber to get you in that "plugging mood."

This is a big test for me; after 18 months of dilaudid EVERY SINGLE DAY, and the last few of those months have been IV, my tolerance is through the roof and on Mars. I still enjoy the dillies, but they haven't actually gotten me properly high in close to 6 months now. I was so longing for an opiate high I even tried shooting tar, and two bags of that in one go didn't do the trick.

I had heard that time release fent patches were pretty powerful, and if used "creatively," you might be able to get enough opiate delivered all at once to provide the user with a "super high."

But does it actually work?

Well, about 10 mins into the mission, I def start to feel something coming on... I even felt a tinge of queasiness in the stomach, which was always a telltale sign that the good times were about to roll...

And by all that's holy... 15 mins into the session... Ladies and gentlemen, I swear by Elvis's blue satin cape that I AM HIGH!

Houston, we have lift off!

As the minutes roll by, all my old friends are returning - the warm and fuzzies, the euphoria... Overall, the feeling of "walking on sunshine" was back.

And that was with less than half the contents of a 75mcg patch. Given these results, I am confident that i could have plugged the entire patch and been fine. Sure, I would have thought I was Buzz Lightyear, but there would have been no need to dial 911 (but again, an important reminder about my tolerance. I'd say your average opiate user should start with approx 20mcg and work their way up from there).

So, put away your pipes and stop sucking on little plastic globs, as usual, and with no real surprise, we have once again learned that the best way to get to a junkie's heart is through his anus.

:)

Last edited:
LOL...you should do standup!

I'm SOOO happy you finally found a way back to the opiate euphoria you've been hunting for a while now. Now, all you have to do is get your hands on more patches!

;0)

Happy plugging!

(Oh, and fyi...be sure to stick the opened patch into a sealed zippie bag so the contents don't evaporate)

I had heard that time release fent patches were pretty powerful, and if used "creatively," you might be able to get enough opiate delivered all at once to provide the user with a "super high."

fuckin right. i could barely walk after a shot of fent. only thing to ever do that.

Surprised more people haven't responded to this. What do you usually do with the patches? Or are they hard to come by? I wish I could find more, but I'm "stuck" with all this dilaudid. It's funny, people do cartwheels for dillies and always complain they can't find any and here I am, bitching that's "all" I have. Ah, the life addicts.

Rhyme and reason, please show yourselves out.

hey john-burrows will you email me when you see this? i want to talk to ya for a min

Surprised more people haven't responded to this. What do you usually do with the patches? Or are they hard to come by? I wish I could find more, but I'm "stuck" with all this dilaudid. It's funny, people do cartwheels for dillies and always complain they can't find any and here I am, bitching that's "all" I have. Ah, the life addicts.

A lot of times people just put in their mouth; even when my tolerance was pretty high putting 1/4 of a 75mcg patch on the side of my cheek did the trick. Pretty much the same idea as dip except you don't wanna spit it out.

you dont by any chance go to john burroughs school in st louis missouri do you?

My Fent Experience

I like to add that I used to plug the gel inside the patches also. I was getting the 25 micron patches. I guess because of the pH in my sweat, I could keep them on. So, I did what I always do when it comes to opiates ad -oids: When all else fails, it's time to take one to the ass.

The results were really good and seemed to last a long time. I find fentanyl to be a calm euphoria. It is like the benzo of opiates. I am definitely in an opiate high in ten to fifteen minutes. I'd say that if I had to compare it to plugging oxycodone, on a scale of one to ten, it' an easy seven. I'd also take the used patch and suck on the plastic while I was waiting. Good times, good times.

%)

Say safe and stay within your tolerances!

I have been taking taking methadone for a lite over a week straight. I started at 30mg & gradually went to 60mg, which my last dose of this was yesterday morning at about 9am. I have not done any other opiates but I'm still not comfortable. I came across an 100mcg fentanyl patch. I used to either do these bucally or rectally. ( they're the gel ones ) if I were to use the patch bucally or rectally 24hrs after my last dose of methadone would it have any effect? Would it get me high at all? I know these two drugs can be potentially dangerous, and I have read things saying that. But does anyone have an actual experience to this, that could give me some insight on whether the gel from the patch would give me a high, using a bucal or rectal ROA? I would be doing this today, so any responses will be greatly appreciated. Thank you && happy thanksgiving :)

You've only been taking methadone for a week, starting below a blocking dose and ending on a dose that is still not really a 'blocking' dose. Even if you had taken 90mg as your last dose of methadone, it would not cause the blocking effect that chronic administration of high dose methadone use creates.. That takes about 2 weeks on a dose above 60mg.

Before I was on maintenance, years ago I drank 100mg of methadone, which needless to say was wreckless and overkill. Within the next 24 hours I also sniffed 1/8 or so of a 25mcg fentanyl patch and got high as all hell. In fact, I actually ended up in the hospital after adding some heroin and clonazepam to the mix a couple hours later. DON'T FUCK WITH FENTANYL!

Now that's an interesting, informative, and well written post! I've been on Fentanyl for several months now, increasing the dosage of the patches while decreasing the amount of Avinza (time-release morphine sulfate) to nothing. Having tried Fentanyl while hospitalized for nonstop nausea, and having gone through a nasty bout with duodenal ulcers, both my pain mgmt MD and I thought that cutting back on p.o. medication was a good idea. I still have morphine 15mg immediate-release tablets and Fioricet with codeine capsules for breakthrough pain.

However. Since I've been majorly daily opiate-dependent for nearly twenty years, I'd forgotten how it feels to get a nice safe buzz. So I may, very cautiously, try your method. Even if I don't, it's nice to know the option is there.

Best regards from a lurker who is posting for the first time.

HATE to bring up an old thread, but my phone will not let me start a new thread on BL for some reason. I am looking to plug some fent, BUT I do not have the gel ones. First off I wanna say I do have a tolerance 8mg or more of sub for 3 years. I have the non gel ones, 50mcg an hour ones. I did a whole one SL/checked/chewed in 7 hours.. Did get buzzed but am trying to get the most out of it, know smoking Dsnt last long and these seem like they would be hard to IV, so plugging it is. I was gonna cut the strip into quarters and cut each quarter into tiny pieces and put them into some HOT water then occasionally stir, then b4 plugging mash down on the strip to make sure I get all I can out, then suck up the liquid and plug. Is this enuff for this to work? I figured with the pieces of the patch sitting in water, and the water being hot to begin with, this would be enough to get the goodies into the water b4 I plug??? This seems like the least wasteful way to go about this. Buccally method did work but know I wasted some, and plugging seems like it would last longer and higher BA. Sorry for bringing up this old thread, as said phone will not let me make a new one. But would soaking the pieces of the patch in water get the fent into the water? Wish I could find the gel one I had lost, it would be much more simple!