• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to nod

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I haven’t been able to have a full nod the past 3 months of iopiod use, I hadn’t used for almost two years before the last three months. How much do you guys usually use to nod, i haven’t used any Valium, I’m wondering if that’s why I haven’t been noddin
How close is the nod to an overdose btw?
I have poppy tea right here, should I just drink a lot? I’ve been only drinking like a half pod worth at a time

It depends on the pods you have. There's no way to tell unless you try them. With that being said half a pod is not much at all. Last time I bought pods and drank the tea was about 15 years ago lol. Then they were available (where i live, not the U.S.) in stores that sold decorative flowers. I used to brew tea usually from ca. 8 pods IIRC and drink all of it. It used to get me wasted for whole day and night. I remember having pin point pupils the next morning every time. I'm not suggesting that you should drink as much of it as i did, unless you know it is safe to do so.

I think you should start drinking double or triple the amount of tea you've done before. After that wait for 60 minutes and if it doesn't feel like enough then drink more.

Depends on alot of factores(tolerance,which opiate u using, if ure mixing with benzos,etc)
Fuck, i miss nodding on 30,MG OCs weed AND cigarrettes

omg I used to be able to nod off 20-30mg oxy too man, HARD nods

hell I even had a few good kratom nods xD

last time I snorted 20mg of oxymorphone or ate 40mg of oxycodone and didn't nod at all :'(

also kratom gives a surprising level of tolerance towards real opiates oddly

It's mostly tolerance and to a less extent permatolerance

It depends on the pods you have. There's no way to tell unless you try them. With that being said half a pod is not much at all. Last time I bought pods and drank the tea was about 15 years ago lol. Then they were available (where i live, not the U.S.) in stores that sold decorative flowers. I used to brew tea usually from ca. 8 pods IIRC and drink all of it. It used to get me wasted for whole day and night. I remember having pin point pupils the next morning every time. I'm not suggesting that you should drink as much of it as i did, unless you know it is safe to do so.

I think you should start drinking double or triple the amount of tea you've done before. After that wait for 60 minutes and if it doesn't feel like enough then drink more.
new to slang,pods of poppy?can't fond H around here [email protected]

I doubt it but a few months ago we were getting a really weird batch of heroin that would get you high but no nod no matter how much I had. I wonder if there's some new way of converting morphine/codeine/thebaine into pharms/H coz this gear was weird!