• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to metabolize heroin faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacodude

Bluelighter
Any suggestions, but my thought would be to use narcan and suffer through the half hour of hell with herb and whatever I can to bump whatever heroin there is on there to allow it to be broken down and hopefully prevented from rebinding to the receptor as I have up to two 5 mg oxymorphone IR that I can prepare for shots. So does this sound feasible to get rid of the dope? I have a urine test tomorrow less than 24 hours after using a small amount (30-60 mg a most of tar IV) and I know urine test questions aren't aloud so I am not going to ask for reassurance or advice for a pass. I just want to know if this would be a good way to free the heroin from the CNS so it can be excreted faster and hopefully not be present in the urine for that long.

Any help would be appreciated thank you. My test is about 20 hours after the minor use, which I also haven't used for at least a week before.

similar boat here, failed one 36 hours after use. flush like crazy, exercize your ass off (read: sweat, increase heartrate), or sub the sample (not advised, here, a caught sub will get you more time/trouble than pissing dirty). narcan will only kick it off your receptors not out of your system. since DT questions/discussion arent allowed, all Ill say is Id also advise against the oxymorphone. some people say you can wait until like 4 hours before then start flushing; i say bullshit: start NOW.

I am prescribed oxymorphone. I want to test positive for that..... Would oxymorphone itself actually knock the heroin off?

I am prescribed oxymorphone. I want to test positive for that..... Would oxymorphone itself actually knock the heroin off?

No, the heroin would still be in your system. Why would you use so close to a drug test?

This is against the rules, no drug testing questions

Yeah, this is still a drug test question. Not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.