• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How to make have tincture, PLEASE HELP, NEED ADVICE!

WasteLand Warrior

Bluelighter
Hey follow blue lighters, I have quite a bit of kava and wanted to make a tincture out of it, I just really don't know how. I've looked up some recipes online but they say using 160 grain alcohol and I don't know where to get any alcohol that strong. Does anybody have any recipes or any experience in this? I would have really appreciate the advice! I've bought kava tincture and had great results with it! I think making my own would make it so much more effective and worthwhile. Thank you for the advice in advance this is why I come to Blue light! Sending love and light

@AutoTripper Hi Waste. Auto is our resident kava expert so hopefully he will come along and help.
Haha. Good morning (here anyway) to you. Nice to semi know you here too btw, I say with no hesitation as time is nigh IMO and simple good will goes a long way in a world that sure needs it.

That made me laugh. Because I'm one of the self securist people. But with a major ripple of insecurity atm from lots stuff in life and specifically an overly agitated nervous system.

I've really hit a rock low mentally, physical routes thiugh like no digestive function until a vital treatment tomorrow, that alone gets you down.

But if somebody called me a "waste" atm, I do feel it.

It only took me the second sentence though to see that's NOT what you were saying, this time. Lol.

I'm a little versed on kava, vs an expert, but likely as or more versed as such than another current visible BL participant.

Somebody's gotta do it hey? I'm glad it's not cannabis I'm trying to draw attentions to the existence of. Kava is kind of simpler, and safer.

More like trying a shoe, than opening Pandora.

Need shower now, one appointment today. Only had two meals this week yet. By eating chance today, if I do, will be over 40 hours fast, but I may fogo food until Friday evening by which time my whole system will have been rebooted, enabling actual digestive function and a million other things.

High high stress just out everything out.

Gonna get pretty high on weed though before we leave, drink a load of kava en route, and after too.

I will be sure to see if I can add something here though. Thanks for the mention.

We need kava on the map more though. I champion it, because it flies right under radar, still.

For many, if they knew it, tried it, they would avoid potential alternative paths for the better, I am sure, in many cases.

Haha. Good morning (here anyway) to you. Nice to semi know you here too btw, I say with no hesitation as time is nigh IMO and simple good will goes a long way in a world that sure needs it.

That made me laugh. Because I'm one of the self securist people. But with a major ripple of insecurity atm from lots stuff in life and specifically an overly agitated nervous system.

I've really hit a rock low mentally, physical routes thiugh like no digestive function until a vital treatment tomorrow, that alone gets you down.

But if somebody called me a "waste" atm, I do feel it.

It only took me the second sentence though to see that's NOT what you were saying, this time. Lol.

I'm a little versed on kava, vs an expert, but likely as or more versed as such than another current visible BL participant.

Somebody's gotta do it hey? I'm glad it's not cannabis I'm trying to draw attentions to the existence of. Kava is kind of simpler, and safer.

More like trying a shoe, than opening Pandora.

Need shower now, one appointment today. Only had two meals this week yet. By eating chance today, if I do, will be over 40 hours fast, but I may fogo food until Friday evening by which time my whole system will have been rebooted, enabling actual digestive function and a million other things.

High high stress just out everything out.

Gonna get pretty high on weed though before we leave, drink a load of kava en route, and after too.

I will be sure to see if I can add something here though. Thanks for the mention.

We need kava on the map more though. I champion it, because it flies right under radar, still.

For many, if they knew it, tried it, they would avoid potential alternative paths for the better, I am sure, in many cases.
Hey hon. I wasn't calling you a waste. ha ha. It's just the first part of the OP's handle. I was addressing him. You are a gem. Have a good morning and good luck with your treatment. 🥰

Hey hon. I wasn't calling you a waste. ha ha. It's just the first part of the OP's handle. I was addressing him. You are a gem. Have a good morning and good luck with your treatment. 🥰
Thanks v much, and yeah I did figure that quick enough, I have a racing mind though, and no exaggeration, just a split second is enough for an entire, far stretched scaffolded and very visual thought path to spring up, to die another half second later.

Very positive, clean bright type healthy imagination. Not fear based.

And I'm a good predictor too. So like, no way would my money have been on yourself calling anybody a waste.

(I placed that bet on Shady lol 😉).

I like surprises, innuendos too. So my imagination free roams.

The appointment today is more of interest, and very useful information updated both ways.

I will get a very accurate measure of the exact state of my Nervous system and immune system right now. My nervous system is severely agitated, with some very extreme environmental and general nerve sensitisation.

I know exactly what the situation is, how it led here, so it's a case of taking stock, measure, setting some focus (there has been no focus of late, I need a focus you know what I mean?)

And tomorrow's chiropractic treatments will reset the agitated nervous system, settle nerves physically, reboot all essential general bodily function.

My life depends on these treatments. Without which literally, I've no chance, and with- every chance. Literally, per meaning there.

Very high on weed. Just about to start some kava now. Every day, if I drink kava, it's a guarantee I will find myself wound down, rested at a point.

It can be that way 24/7 in good times. Or be a spot you just reachso unexoectedly at the last moment.

But kava does it though.

Thanks v much, and yeah I did figure that quick enough, I have a racing mind though, and no exaggeration, just a split second is enough for an entire, far stretched scaffolded and very visual thought path to spring up, to die another half second later.

Very positive, clean bright type healthy imagination. Not fear based.

And I'm a good predictor too. So like, no way would my money have been on yourself calling anybody a waste.

(I placed that bet on Shady lol 😉).

I like surprises, innuendos too. So my imagination free roams.

The appointment today is more of interest, and very useful information updated both ways.

I will get a very accurate measure of the exact state of my Nervous system and immune system right now. My nervous system is severely agitated, with some very extreme environmental and general nerve sensitisation.

I know exactly what the situation is, how it led here, so it's a case of taking stock, measure, setting some focus (there has been no focus of late, I need a focus you know what I mean?)

And tomorrow's chiropractic treatments will reset the agitated nervous system, settle nerves physically, reboot all essential general bodily function.

My life depends on these treatments. Without which literally, I've no chance, and with- every chance. Literally, per meaning there.

Very high on weed. Just about to start some kava now. Every day, if I drink kava, it's a guarantee I will find myself wound down, rested at a point.

It can be that way 24/7 in good times. Or be a spot you just reachso unexoectedly at the last moment.

But kava does it though.
Since you have quite some experience with kava can you help me out with some advice on how to make tinctures? I have a couple ounces and was wondering the best alcohol and method to do it. Thanks in advance Auto tripper

Since you have quite some experience with kava can you help me out with some advice on how to make tinctures? I have a couple ounces and was wondering the best alcohol and method to do it. Thanks in advance Auto tripper
Yes, I will assist here to my best ability. I am member too on kava forums.

There All members who are fully qualified to answer and direct to you on this much better then I can myself because personally I am very allergic to alcohol so I've never explored teachers and have only ever used kava in noble and instant form myself but I can appreciate the attraction of making a tincture, But my first thoughts here is I would like to just check the logistics and sense and safety and worthwhileness of actually making attention and then see if there are any dead simple already mastered ways of going about it but I will need to visit that forum and do a search there or possibly make an enquiry.

I'm just very slow currently at doing even remedial things to phenomenal General exhaustion and pretty supreme wasted this as well as sleep deprivation.

In the meantime because I will definitely try and check into this very soon for you you could go onto kavaforums and search Tincture and see what comes up.

That is what I will do myself when I have a little energy hopefully over the weekend after some treatment tomorrow and if that was unsuccessful I will make an enquiry with any of the very knowledgeable qualified members there who would be able to direct me and advise.

So I'll certainly try and get you are useful answer on this but please bear with me for the moment and also please don't hesitate to bump me on this if any sort of time has passed and I haven't responded because I do need reminding due to amnesia and also my confidence wanes so if somebody asked for something I am more confident in hunting it out and providing it.