• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to IV OPANA 10MG IR 54 814 (WHITE)

JDilla

Bluelighter
Hey everyone!! So i just got some Opana 10mg IR. They are white with an imprint of 54 814 on one side and blank on the other.

I have searched the web for answers and only for 2 short discussion regarding IVing these bad boys.
I tired to copy what i read online and i did NOT get the results i was looking for.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

A few questions i have right off the bat are:
1) How much water should i use for 1, 10mg pill. How much for 2?? (I only have 50 unit syringes right now so if possible i would like to fit 1 pill per rig.
2) Should i use hot or cold water?? (i read someone online recommending cold and another recommending hot)

ANYWAYS!! here's what I did:
1. crush the pills very finely
2. added 75 units of coldish water
3. stirred until pill completely dissolved. (i did not add heat as i am constantly reading this is a bad idea with pills)
4. i then pre-wet a cotton and dropped it in
5. i then pulled up the solution through the cotton with a needLESS syringe. (this is a suggestion i read online)
*this is where the problems begin, i can't seem to get a steady intake of solution into the rig and then i can't get anything to make it through the cotton into the rig.....
6. put the solution in another spoon/container.
7. did a second rinse by adding some more water (25 units) to the pill binder.
8. stirred a little bit more and pulled the oxymorphone solution through the same cotton into a regular syringe
9. then i added this to the other spoon/container with the first prep of oxymorphone in it already.

I was disappointed to only yielded 25 measly units!!! from the 100 units total

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! Thanks BL!!!

I decided to give it another shot and got the same results...i cant seem to avoid leaving behind a ton of this white gooey type of substace that cakes onto the spoon..this time i just kept adding water and pulling out as much semi-clear solution as i could...ughhhh this is frustrating

Last edited:
The white gooey substance is likely just pill binders. You probably need bigger rigs, like 100 units, 1 ml rigs at least. How much are you looking to do per shot, 10 or 20mg?

You could keep rinsing this gooey substance and pulling up more water as it likely contains some oxymorph stuck in with the pill binders. As long as you filter the semi clear liquid you pull off again before shooting.

I'd say they would prep easier if you used a full 1ml for each 10mg you want to shoot.

Also for hr shooting pills without a micron filter is bad news.

thanks for the reply. i would like to do 20mg if possible, but i dont think it is until i get some larger rigs. if possible id like to fit a 10 in a .5mL but mostly i just want to extract as much of the oxyM as i can without leaving a lot behind. i haven't been entirely satisfied with my first 2 shots, and its no fun having to stick urself twice for a 50unit shot followed but 25-35unit shot. BUT i DID JUST GET a 1mL rig so im gonna give it a third try and see how i do this time...

This is what you do...
1) take one pull crush put in spoon add 70units water. Mix mix mix mix and mix more (bout 5mins of stirring)
Now your only gonna get 30-35 units OUTA this mix. Not to worry! Take this 30-35 units put in another spoon.
2) take another 70 units and Do a rince. You will get all 70 units back this time! Put this 70 with the other 30....bam you have 100units.
3) tie of and get a slice of heaven.

With 2 pills I use 100units and another 60-70 it's hard to get joe that 30-40 units the first time. That's y you rince!!!

Hope this helps YA....now be EXTREALT CARE FULL AS IT IS SUPPOSEF TO BE 10X a k8, diaulidid/Hydromorphone 8mg! I can so 2 at a time and get a great rush. Compared to 5 dilld then 5!more then 5 more. I can do 2 of these and be ok....can't get noding unless I do China or tar.