• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to inject opana er

Swim thought it was impossible after multi attempts swim finally has it. Swim told me to take green coating of use a shap knife to take green coating off.
Once green is mostly off cut into tiny pieces with a sharp knife
cut into the smallest pieces that you can (do not use a fingernail file)
put the oven on bake 500 degrees
put on the back of a plate and hold close to the coiles until it is a dark golden brown
you will need to have two points swim said
you will cut one of the points where the point and small piece is gone.
Where the small part connects to the larger round
cut off at the larger round
after everything is golden brown put small pieces into a spoon swim said
add one cc of water stir and mix together
you will see the water turning into a darker brown keep storing and add a little more water
draw up with a half of a cigarette filter
it will resemble honey
take new rig take plunger out and squirt into the back of the rig and BANG!
swim said off a 20mg er you can get about 4 shots
ive heard that it couldn't be done but I had a friend personally watch and partake and it was that simple
swim said it was stronger than 2 tenths of boy.
Swim sad try it that way and it will work just fine!!!!
i personally don't know anything about it but swim sent me videos and it was quite simple.
Swim said it was awful for your vains but for ten bucks you couldn't beat it.

Last edited:
We don't swim here and that will lead to clogged veins as you're not removing the filler and abuse proofing ingredients just getting them into a shot. Keep shooting ER pills like you are and you're bound to lose your arm or fuck up your heart

We don't swim here and that will lead to clogged veins as you're not removing the filler and abuse proofing ingredients just getting them into a shot. Keep shooting ER pills like you are and you're bound to lose your arm or fuck up your heart
This!

Did you ever think of becoming a technical writer?
But seriously dont try this Browning this stuff with glowing oven element will only create cancer causing free radicals, but not to worry because you will likely be long dead before the cancer can kill you from what the solution you are creating will be doing to your heart and veins. Please people do not swim in that pool it's not worth it.

Im desperate I'm down to bones and sick as hell I've got bone of morphine and opana can o mix those and iv them

What are you even asking?

No you can't IV either of those ER formulations not without risking your arm. Just eat enough to get well.

I am trying to figure out whether any of these methods would work for plugging (rectal) use of Nucynta ER, which seems to have a similar gel abuse protection. I have serious GI issues that make oral administration ineffective and variable. When I was switched to the Nucynta ER, my pain management routine went out the window. The gel does not seem to absorb much when plugging, unlike the IR tablets. I realize that there is significant warnings for any of these methods for injecting, but if I am just plugging liquid, can someone recommend a method that avoids the transformation into gel? I am confused between alcohol and salt water as potentially better dissolving agents to avoid gel, but I don't know if the gel is different for Nucynta versus Opana.

They are a lot like the new OC. They don't really gel, but soften and the compound leaks out. That's why people poop them whole.

Look people..cut your pill into small pieces and cook on tin foil till it turns a dark brown. Take out of oven and place in frezzer. Put it n spoon and boil in 100 hints of water. I do this with 1/4 to 1/2 of a opana st 40mg at a time. I like to use for filter cotton but each his own. Be careful mashing with plunger after boiling because it will press up around plunger and you'll have to scrape off with knife. Not saying this is safe and healthy but it works....my roommate gets opana40 ers and we been doing this for 2 years he has missed and got an abcess and was in hospital to have it cut out so use at own risk. I've not had any problems but I have been doing shit a long time so be careful.

I know a very crude yet effective way to IV the OP/Oxyneo Oxus, and I'm curious if it would work for opana. I would share the method but it's really not harm reduction friendly, but I imagine the risks would be cut down considerably if the solution was pushed through a wheel filter with a 3-5cc barrel

I do not recommend trying this because it can lead to health problems , especially if done wrong . This is just for the sake of conversation . DO NOT TRY IT

I watched a guy so it successfully without gelling up . You need rubbing alcohol at least 91%. Take the coating off and then crush the pill. Put the powder in the alcohol and store for a gold while ( recommended 15 minutes ) but I saw him do it in 5. Then take a cotton ball and a huge syringe about big around as your thumb with no needle . Drop a cotton ball in the liquid then suck it all up and put in a spoon shaped like a soup or gumbo ladle, use a lighter and heat the bottom , not letting it get to boiling point and slowly blow on the liquid to help evaporate the alcohol and as not to have the fumes catch fire . Keep doing this until nothing is left , it will be clear until you get almost done then keep rotating the liquid in the laddle, then the liquid will evaporate all the way and a white powder will form. Heat it carefully so it doesn't burn or pop. Tap with finger to see if it is dry and all alcohol is gone. Then add water like you would to a normal pill , stir well then filter and enjoy.

If it's turning to a powder it's not the new er opana and never object any er formulation without a proper extraction done. This is why they are taking these pills off the market. Oral opana sucks anyways

Hello everyone! I want to first thank you for adding me to this group. I want to apologize in advance if I am posting this in the wrong place as I am new I'm not sure on where to post things yet. I have two questions today is the first day I have ever ran an Opie and it was in my hand now I have a knot and a bruise is this normal? My next question is does bleach kill all germs off of the rig? (Mine was clean but my cousin used her friends) TIA

THE NEW OPANA/OXY ER & TimerX-N Natural Dual Gum TR Peptides: And how to nullify the gummiest almost plastic tablets ever made. And the lucky IVable Opana/Oxycontin (Its like a golden ticket) there's a chemistry method but I will not post as fumes or explosion will kill you. You must know lab procedure/safety have equipment and bachelor's understanding of chemistry.
But I digress...

NOTE (Opana buy highest dose even if it costs you more. on Oxy buy highest dose only if your not swallowing even if it cost you more)

Formulation ER matrices are identical per dose (most inactive are to) thus the below methods work the same for both. However Opana only has a 10% BA ingested (Yes fatty meals increase it to 15 to 20% and the other routes are higher due to TimerX because of the peptides your biochemistry helps BA rise due to massive sugar burn from the gums AND Yes if your lucky you can IV if you get the right pill created by the right process)
Note: BA on Oxy is 80% Ingested. Unless you got A LUCKY PILL (read below) then swallow it with a very fatty non beef meal 30m before.. If you want a rush and are willing to lose some BA you can smoke it.. or you can plug it and get the same BA with a lil rush (READ below)

TimerX -N is the main granular compound used in both Opana and Oxycodone ER both Meds use hydrochloride formulations.

MY TOLERANCE FOR YOUR COMPARISON. (And how I keep it from rising.)
I have been prescribed ER 60mg Morph 3x day and 30mg Oxycodone 4x day for 8 years before that 120mg of methadone and 100mg of Oxycodone a day for 10 years. As tolerance has risen to bring it back down I take 10x30mg Oxycodone a day (slight energy buzz first 2 days then just stay normal) I take none of my morph during this period. After OC gone I switch to Morphine only for 8 to 9 days until 5 left. Then switch to methadone x 1day and 80mg Methadone a day. This keeps me NORMAL through a month. This is for idea of tolerance.

NOW THE IMPORTANT SHIT!!
Opana/Oxycontin ER and TimerX -N compound used in both drugs. They also both contain Methylcellulose/hydroxylase cellulose type compounds (depending on dose/drug) TimerX -N (-N being the GI formulation) is what makes these pills so gummy not waxy. Because the TimerX matrix is made of Acacia and a bean Gum. THIS IS WHY THEY CANNOT GET WET AT ALL OR BE IN HUMIDITY.
They also are highly un-effected by ethyl alchohol and others. The -N formulation is specifically for GI tract absorption control.

DOSE MATTERS at 80mg you have 50% TimerX-N gum matrix and 50% Drug in ratio. The rest is fillers, literal iron oxide powder (black), some cellulose and sugar. The Gums are actual Sugary Peptides. In the case of TimerX eating a fatty meal does increase BA. Tmax and Cmax by 50% (less for Oxy). Eating with Op/Oc ER is always a good idea no matter how you do it.

BREAKING THEM DOWN!
Before using you dilute NOT with liquid. BUT with powder (I use small valium peice). Chopping the ER as fine as you can chef dicing style. Add a chopped up safe filler and mix together. (Leave coating on ER). The lower the dose the more filler you need to add (about 10% more for every 10mg drop in dose). Mix well then press the contents all back together I put in a pile press all my weight on a metal card and rub back and forth in short strokes very quickly I do this several times. Then I chop everything up chef style so peices don't go flying(you need a very fine blade a boxcutter trapezoid blade made even sharper is best) I press gently on card and rub back and forth in short quick motions. I chop more then do it again. Then I press 3 new box cutter blades together between thumb and fingers and chop more rubbing blades together every 3 chops or so chop chop chop. This is the powder you work with, point of adding more powder is to get the gum to bind with something else besides the medicine. Some pills are created differently THE LUCKY PILL!! GOLDEN TICKET >> it's hard to tell but some actually have ALL the MEDICINE directly in the CENTER in a spheroid shape (depends on the lab that is one way where the pure medicine is already in a tiny tablet form then granular coated with the TimerX formulation as a gel with all other inactive mixed in then press dried over 9k+ PSI.. cut the pill examine center first you can tell if you got lucky like that by an interface layer (look for a matte look that changes to glossy and/or a slight discoloration) then all you have to do is hollow out the center areas fine powder comes out not flakes I use a dentist's cavity hook if your that lucky you can IV it. BUT I REPEAT those are the only ones u can truly IV in a worthwhile way and you better know your tolerance Opana is 10x stronger IV)

SNORTING: (Know what u can handle)
The main formulation everything mixed together leaves you with making powder the way I said above. And Snorting (Which is 50 to 70% BA drier your nose the better) is one option. Remember EAT FATTY MEAL no beef pork is best. some medicine doesn't get absorbed in sinuses and goes to GI so your stomach needs to be active to clear away the sugary peptides from the acacia and bean gum.

RECTAL: ××CAUTION×× (strength warning know your stuff)
1. if your going to mix with water you'll wanna add even more powder when you squish ur chopped pill back together before chopping round two. IF your adding water. If not plug it as Dry powder as I said above (DRY/WET Plugging home made BEST DEVICE, go buy a bulb enema cut the tip off right above the line. Take a 5ml luer lock syringe screw the cut part of tip down into syringe all the way with super glue on outside and let dry. Make sure to use superglue as an air tight seal) this makes it very easy to fill the syringe with powder to puff up deep in ya.
××CAUTION××
SMOKING (No crushing needed just peices HIGH BA 80% TO 90.. like with tar cut H the TimerX gum matrix is basically sugar.. It's sugary gum with more sugar. It is smokeable it rolls down foil very well. Opana and Oxy have a very high degree of decomposition (262c).
Smoking actually doesn't release to much bad stuff in the lungs however this will burn as air must be very hot as the gum holds in a lot of filler that liquefies (remember most fillers are metals) the Oxymorphone does escape use a thinner (not thinnest) foil for better control and less chase loss (BEST FOIL CHASING PEN-take a circular filter paper (used in chemistry buchner funnels #5 70mm dianeter is ideal)) and twist one end so you get an open ended cone shape make one end wide the other end just rolled enough to fit inside pen casing then tape that shit on there good hold foil almost straight down and use the cone end as a smoke catching mit. Burn the foil from below your stuck ER pill peice as soon as a melt begins start sucking. VERY easy to master when you get good at this you miss nothing).

THERE YOU GO... I BUY A LOT OF ER OPs. Especially OPs 80s a half an OP 80 can get me a good buzz a whole can get me energetic itchy. I like opiate itches... And antihistimes DO NOT INCREASE BA. They just make you tired if you can't tell the difference between tired and fading then... dial back your opiate use to zero your going down a path you don't need to be unless you live a life where pain is so bad death is your best option next to an opiate habit and life. If your low tolerance just starting having fun. Do yourself a favor and invest your money unless you already know for sure you have the mind. Priorities and will to function and stay trustworthy and accountable to your loved ones. Those who would go thru he'll or risk death stopping even if it's a recreational habit gone bad or for mental pain. I hope this helps you and leaves you another better option to avoid WDs when your on your last leg. Opana ER can be the best bang for your buck WD avoidance wise (methadone 2nd best) or if you get a lucky Opana/Oxy. Best rush for your buck since ERs are usually much cheaper.
If anyone can help me get a totally legal hard to find thing used if you work for or own a metal working, metal glazing shop Hit me up! Backs will be scratched!

Use acetone. And Iso alchohol. Distill water wrinse before use. The knot and bruise... depends. Normal maybe. Maybe not... keep site clean. Is it sore or hot? If it's hot/warm you have infection. Watch your arm and hand for red streaks as well. If you see them go to ER. Use Neosporin on site immediately as soon as u read this.

Finally the correct way to IV Opana ER is this POST. For the Global brand at least!

You didnt mention somthing very important to save tons of time. Shooting the alcohol threw syringe with cotton YES. BUTTT you need to use 93% alcohol not the normal 70 something %, not even 91.... 93%. This is the way to do these global brands. I actually just snort these cause its a pain in butt and takes to long. Now the IRs like the pink or white 10s just spoon and water, alotta people cant properly cook the brand names endos. The conclave pill that says 40 or 20... You cant crush it, dont try its dumb, however they are the best. You use a 3 to 5 ml. Not going through that process and it may be posted anyhow. But in a nutshell i squeeze it with flyers till its like a nickel the cuts it in lil strips and pieces l, put em on spoon and then heat with 2 lighters at once or just put spoon on stove eye. No water yet. You keep stirring andbkneading and flattening it out as the pill pieces puff up. Soon it turns a doo doo brown color. You never want smoke coming off or your burning dope. Once its ready by color and look i spread it and heat a lil more and when you see the glaze over the brown you immeadeatly spray 3 ML of water on it and it will smoke and sizzle. While hot you continue to kneed and stir until there no more pill pieces at all, just a light brown to black liquid. Its kind of thick so takes a min to draw it all up. You should get 2.5 to almost 3ml back. I have used a cig filter piece and unscrewed the pointbanddrew up quick like that, But safer to just spend the time to do it.in a nutshell thats it. You will get better after each time. But the G74 etc accohol method like the post says. im not sure about the actavis ones with the crescent moon, i snort those, no coateding or anything though. I like the Endos cuz cheaper typically the crushables.

If you simply try to crush opana and mix it with water you will end up with sludge that is as thick as molasses. The correct way to IV opana is as follows:
1) remove coating with wet cloth i.e. a t-shirt
2) crush pill into fine powder
3) mix powder with 10ml isopropyl alcohol in a shot glass
4) filter liquid the easiest way is to stuff a piece of cotton into a 10ml syringe fill syringe then squirt liquid into separate shot glass not the one swiy used in step 3
5) now the alcohol must be boiled off slowly a stove works great as well as a candle don't worry the vapors will NOT explode or anything like that.
6) swiy should now have a layer of waxy residue at the bottom of glass now add 100 - 110 units of water use the cap of the syringe to break up the residue and mix it all up then gently reheat for about 30 secs the wax will not dissolve then drop in a piece of cotton and draw it up into the syringe.
This tech was originally posted by spoonbender420 and it is very effective if swiy tries this be EXTREMELY careful swiy could very easily make a LETHAL hit start with 1/8 of a 40 mg pill or less. If swiy really wants to IM it any large muscle will work just find a nice firm spot on the thigh or arm just above the bicep opposite the arm pit but be warned it will burn like hell swiy is much better off IVing it.

Injecting the INTACT style non crushable pill is not safe without a 100% ETOH extract (even a drop of water will screw it up) while the old chrushable formula can be used with the alcohol method just mentioned, but requires a wheel filter still.