• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to inject opana er

I need help!! No gas stove. Can't crush pill
To inject the abuse deterrent opana er's it is simple. Depending on your tolerance cut off the amount you want to inject with a razor. Regular users one half or one quarter a 40 mg pill. Remove coating by either putting the pill in ur mouth or rubbing some water on it. Wipe the pill will moist with a cloth removing the coating. You will be left with a white pill. Put your desired amount in a spoon. I use a gas stove and heat the spoon with the pill 20 seconds. Then mash down the hot pill with the top of your rig. Continue until pill is flattened in the spoon. Heat mashed pill in spoon until it is a golden brown or blackish color. Golden brown is preferred. Immediately put about 150-200 cc's, or one and a half to two milliters of water in the spoon on top of the pill. Immediately stir water and pill until pill is gone and it has formed a liquid, Amber color to pure black in color. Put cotton in liquid to filter it and draw up in rig. It will be very dark especially until u get the hang of it. When injecting, the only way to know if there's blood in the rig is to watch the tiny air bubbles in the rig, when they fill in you've hit a vein. Inject. The rush will be very intense. Opana is extremely strong so know your tolerance or start with 5 mgs or less. This is not healthy to do by any means.
To inject the abuse deterrent opana er's it is simple. Depending on your tolerance cut off the amount you want to inject with a razor. Regular users one half or one quarter a 40 mg pill. Remove coating by either putting the pill in ur mouth or rubbing some water on it. Wipe the pill will moist with a cloth removing the coating. You will be left with a white pill. Put your desired amount in a spoon. I use a gas stove and heat the spoon with the pill 20 seconds. Then mash down the hot pill with the top of your rig. Continue until pill is flattened in the spoon. Heat mashed pill in spoon until it is a golden brown or blackish color. Golden brown is preferred. Immediately put about 150-200 cc's, or one and a half to two milliters of water in the spoon on top of the pill. Immediately stir water and pill until pill is gone and it has formed a liquid, Amber color to pure black in color. Put cotton in liquid to filter it and draw up in rig. It will be very dark especially until u get the hang of it. When injecting, the only way to know if there's blood in the rig is to watch the tiny air bubbles in the rig, when they fill in you've hit a vein. Inject. The rush will be very intense. Opana is extremely strong so know your tolerance or start with 5 mgs or less. This is not healthy to do by any means.

Grind with dremel tool and snort. Don't shoot these, not worth the risk and you might end up destroying the oxymorphone. Snort it. It's safer, really effective, quick, and works every fucking time

I have some opana er 15mg endos, you can't crush them. Can someone please tell me how to prepare for injection?

the real way....

I have been reading these forums on how to do this and I just laugh when I read how inaccurate this information is... take it from someone who used to have a 200 mg a day opana er iv habit. There are things u will need to properly do this and I hope if ur reading this that u just follow my simple directions. Ur gonna need a shot glass a tablespoon a 1cc syringe qtips and two infant droppers found in children's tylenol and 70 percent isopropyl rubbing alcohol. Take ur pill and throw it in the shot glass. The pill has a timerx patented gel that will cause the pill to gel up if it comes into contact with water. Fill up the tablespoon with alcohol no more then that and throw it in the glass. Crush the pill and mix the solution very good. Suck the solution up in the infant dropper and after placing ur finger on the end to prevent leakage shake it up real good. Next u take the plunger out of the second dropper and take some cotton and press it into the bottom of the dropper. Squirt the solution on top of the cotton and then place the spoon on a flat surface. Then put the plunger back in and squeeze the solution thru the cotton and allow it to drop back onto the spoon. Then take a lighter and burn underneath the spoon until all the alcohol is dissolved and it starts to turn a golden color. Then just simply add 40 to 60 units of water mix it up real good and filter with a cotton into ur i.v. syringe and boom you will feel the warmth of the champagne of opiates...

I have been reading these forums on how to do this and I just laugh when I read how inaccurate this information is... take it from someone who used to have a 200 mg a day opana er iv habit. There are things u will need to properly do this and I hope if ur reading this that u just follow my simple directions. Ur gonna need a shot glass a tablespoon a 1cc syringe qtips and two infant droppers found in children's tylenol and 70 percent isopropyl rubbing alcohol. Take ur pill and throw it in the shot glass. The pill has a timerx patented gel that will cause the pill to gel up if it comes into contact with water. Fill up the tablespoon with alcohol no more then that and throw it in the glass. Crush the pill and mix the solution very good. Suck the solution up in the infant dropper and after placing ur finger on the end to prevent leakage shake it up real good. Next u take the plunger out of the second dropper and take some cotton and press it into the bottom of the dropper. Squirt the solution on top of the cotton and then place the spoon on a flat surface. Then put the plunger back in and squeeze the solution thru the cotton and allow it to drop back onto the spoon. Then take a lighter and burn underneath the spoon until all the alcohol is dissolved and it starts to turn a golden color. Then just simply add 40 to 60 units of water mix it up real good and filter with a cotton into ur i.v. syringe and boom you will feel the warmth of the champagne of opiates...
While that is mostly accurate for the generic opana's which i have will be taken off the market because Endo won the patent for the time being. The dumb part of what you said is that one should use 70% iso alcohol, that is simply a waste use 94% iso always or your not getting all your bang for your buck.

Know tons of ppl who do this daily successfully. Remove coating, and drop crushed or crumpled pill in spoon of some kind and fill with alcohol. Light the alcohol and let it burn completely until all that is left is the pill. This extracts all of the opiod. Then use the syringe to squirt desired amount onto pill remains. Mix it together well, then use cotton to draw the liquid up. That's it! Works every time and is the most efficient method I've seen. I'm very experienced and can assure you this is the best way

I know enough about chemistry to know you don't know what the fuck you are talking about..... Don't set alcohol aflame that is the most idiotic fire hazard you can allow. You're going to kill people recommending that pill pro method chonicd17

Anyone who thinks of following his method do not. Unless you have the old formula (stop sign) that if one dissolves powdered pill in alcohol, filters, and evaps a micron filterable product can be made, but the new formula that's hard as plastic takes much more work and specialized solvents to extract. Do not attempt to inject the new ER opana unless you know what you are doing.

The new Opana was designed very well indeed for abuse prevention. The active ingredient is in a matrix of polyethylene glycol which is soluble in both polar and non polar solvents. This is what is responsible for the slimy gel which forms a barrier which allows for a timed release of the active oxymorphone. The active cannot be separated from this by taking advantage of polarity differences. If you use a moderately polar solvent such as a three carbon or lower alcohol you will obtain an extract containing both the active and the poly glycol. If you use water you get the biggest mess as the water swells the poly glycol. And you cannot even take advantage of the oxymorphone two pka values because of the enveloping mess created by even the smallest amount of water. Yep, they did a very good job of deterring abuse of this med, my biggest complaint is it does not help with pain nearly as well as the generics. Now that the generics are no longer available I am in excruciating pain with little relief provided by the New formulation.

swim figured it out!!! you must use a ridiculous amount of salt in a small amount of water. pull up some of the extremely salty water and mix with your crushed opana. warning swim has tried this method last week with no noticeable harmful effects yet i cant guarantee it is in any way more safe than any other method. injection all together is dangerous but this will help you not have gel

swim figured it out!!! you must use a ridiculous amount of salt in a small amount of water. pull up some of the extremely salty water and mix with your crushed opana. warning swim has tried this method last week with no noticeable harmful effects yet i cant guarantee it is in any way more safe than any other method. injection all together is dangerous but this will help you not have gel

First, welcome to Bluelight, we don't use swim.
Second, I hope you don't mean normal table salt?
Injecting salt, even if it's sterile is extremely dangerous. You can die because of a salt overdose and I guess it's pretty harmful for your veins and your whole body, please don't do it again.

Speaking from personal experience

ok dude. whatever enjoy your blood diseases and gel ur shoving into your arm. there is NO safe way to shoot ops a ER and this is comin from someone who has tried/done it... not only are you burning atleast a little of your opiate your also letting a whole shit ton of fillers, binders, gel, and silicates and a bunch of other stuff that will one say fuck your arm up. (if not give you a blood borne disease, read up on it dude) I'm sorry but that post is NOT safe and saying it is, is completely a lie and garbage. if you think your not getting other stuff in your shot besides just oxymorphone then your dumber than I thought. no offense meant man iv been there and done that but it's not good dude...

PS. you have not beaten opana er all you've done is found an efficient way to fuck up your veins arms and many other things.

So thankfull that at least some people are speaking out against this method, i wish someone would have spoke up & stopped me... Just because you can get it in the ? shot & get pain relief/high off it with no immediate ill effects doesn't make it safe. I used this method for 3 months & with Gods help was finnaly able to stop using intravenously & after a few months the chest pains were coming on an almost daily basis, my blood pressure was through the roof & i went to the ER @ least 3 times with a cardiac event had multiple echocardiograms, electrocardiograms ect... ect... ect... Long story short im left with major irreversible damage to my heart that has drastically shortened my life span, worsened my already shitty quality of life, & im supposed to take a plethora of heart pills daily just to keep it beating... Its a damn shame i was so stupid & desperate to stop the pain... Now i not only still struggle with chronic pain, my heart is literally broken & i did it to my self. Smh i just turned 34 & i have 4 babies (15yrs, 14yrs, 12yrs, & 11yrs) that need me here & i did this to my self so in essence i did this to them... I wish someone would have told me that by doing that for 3MONTHS i would effectively be removing my self from my childrens lives. I basicly killed my self now its just a waiting game to see how much more grace the Lord has allotted me...

Global won their case against the generics ( I think in Aug 2015). The supply of generics has since dried up, they are no longer available.

Um global pharmacicuticals are the generic producers so if they won that are available

Edit : They exist.

http://www.globalphar.com/products/oxymorphone_hydrochloride_er_cii

Last edited:
All good yea global pharmacicuticals owned by endo so they still have the market while only activa has generics that are old formula.