• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction How to Inject MS Contin 30mg?

I will never iv anything again. I woke up at 2 or so with fever and my injection sites were throbbing!! It sucked. I'm finally feeling straight. Morning dose and coffee evening me out. Basically if you're a person thinking about iv'ing pills and don't know anything but internet talk,DONT. I know better and why should I shoot my Oxys if oral bio is like 89%. Stupid dummy. Dilaudid was great but ultimately not worth 15 min rush. Be careful y'all. Peace

Me again. I'm a man of 2 faces. I did get sick that night cause the dam oxy I believe. Since I haven't shot but was taking as prescribed and kept getting moe naucous. I had enough today cause I can't sleep and shit so messaged my dr and she put me back on dillies. Been taking them orally all day and much better. I know oxy has higher oral bio but whatever. Hydro works better and less pain. Well I got bored tonight and me with short memory I iv'd one 8mg. Well it was good but my problem is I have small veins. My hand or ankle. Forget my arm. They have hard time at hospital with my arm. I was wondering if someone could direct me to a vein thread if it exists. Tips and such. I know rubbing alcohol, heat will bring out vein. Tonight I was slapping on my hand hard as hell. I searched online and it's just nurses putting in iv's and I searched it here and weird shit came up. The search engine on this site sucks. No one has hit this thread in days but if you do and know a thread or have any tips, that would be great. Thanks!!!

I am looking at this one now:

http://www.heroinhelper.com/curious/chemistry/mscontin_injection.shtml

I have read many times that shooting a pill, especially an ER pill, requires serious filtration. I especially don't want this gelling up in my vein. It doesn't gel up in my nose when I crush it up and snort it. I have the M 30 MS Contin's. I am not sure if these are better than the ABG 30's I was getting before. I was reading you need a micron filter.

But can I use a cigarette filter, and just use like 3 of them to filter it 3 times to make it safe or a LOT safer? Would this work?
Hi
There is an informative post in the Harm Reduction Journal; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2803777/
about using cigarette filters with a .22um filter retained 90% of the morphine in the MSCONTIN tablets.

The combined use of a cigarette filter then 0.22 μm syringe filter ( hydrophilic cellulose acetate membrane) with rinses, enabled recovery of 90% of the extracted morphine in a solution which was essentially free of tablet-derived particles. .
There remains long term harm injecting anything directly into your blood stream past the major protective layers of skin etc. Syringe filters are readily available in small 20 ct. quantities online.

I really am afraid to shoot it in my vein is there any way I can IM it into the muscle?
That is even worse as far as infections go.
IM injections, especially with non-sterile solutions are ripe for infections and abscesses. Just let this nonsense pass you by.
Scar tissue from such activity leaves life long knots in flesh. Injecting drugs will shorten their affects, you get a short acting spike in the drug's plasma levels as opposed to a longer acting gradual curve.

Now of course the lowest-harm means of consuming the medication is PO, maybe with chewing it, which I am sure we all know, but I offer the following:

Do not wipe off the coating -- suck it off and then sterilise the pill with ethyl alcohol or running a lighter flame over it. Depending on the brand, 3 to 11 per cent of the listed morphine dose is in that coating.

Mallinckrodt (the M in the square) is the best brand of this to have for more or less anything, Mundipharma (MST Continus) and Lannacher (Vendal) also are good, be slow and careful with others and you can probably get good results (for example, I got good results with Rhodes tablets but the first few times was very careful to see if I needed to modify or repeat any steps) and Watson even is trouble for patients who swallow it.. If you are not going to inject the morphine or use it for chemical processes, one would do a lot better to simply chew the tablets and wash them down with Coca-Cola, Sprite &c. There is another waxy tablet, Codidol, Didor Continus, and so forth, which should always be taken this way to get enhanced immediate release whilst retaining some of the extended release, and dihydrocodeine should not be injected.

There are processes for Substitol, Avinza, and Kadian capsules which are different from what is described here. Coffee grinders, mortars & pestles, Everclear, isopropyl alcohol, all sorts of things.

I have seen the other processes mentioned here on Bluelight and elsewhere work, and I experiment with all of this kind of thing in the name of both harm reduction and for a kind of subversive bean spilling to retaliate for what the gangsters behind the fake phoney baloney gravy train opioid cri$i$ are doing, especially in this case with manufacturers rolling over when activist shitheads intimidated them both in the 1990s and recently. This is what I do:

In any case, a second blast of heat from a minute in the microwave of this now white pill and/or a second session of running a flame over the tablet (held with a tweezers -- one can even stick multiple ones together so as to require a single lighter session by putting moist pills together on preferably a pyrex dish before heating in the microwave; the other important part of this part of the process is to dry the pills, and if they scorch, all the better . . . This will start to break down the carnauba wax . . . then smash the tablets in a mortar & pestle or via other methods you have discovered. The powder should have a pinkish cast to it, and if the pills were blackened on the outside, say by letting them flame up for a split second, you also have some helpful activated charcoal of sorts in there to help you. The salt from 9‰ (isotonic) sterile saline, or 4.5 or 18 or 50‰ sterile saline, or a pinch of salt will also help with the separation which is going to happen when you mix this.

Maybe it works without heating (nearly all brands of extended-release oxycodone were a disaster and practically none of this worked when I tried it, and oxymorphone tablets require a different process) but I heat it enough for a waxy scum to form on the surface, then use a sterile instrument, or even a bit of convection from heating, to push it to one side and get an open area. You can reprocess this waxy material to extract more morphine and/or swallow it -- do not throw it away. There is bound to be some morphine left in it, and it will last 8 to 15 hours when swallowed.

Then use a dropper or syringe to suck out this liquid and put it in a test tube, another spoon or whatever. If the waxy material doesn't consolidate quite so obviously and cleanly, something I do is is get a mesh hemisphere from a small tea strainer which broke years ago, put it on top of a shot glass and pour through the mesh. This mesh strainer also fits well on a jigger on either half, but if heating the liquid, and pouring immediately after, which is what I recommend, the metal will get hot and could lead to a spill if one is surprised by thing when handing the jigger full of morphine solution; the shot glass I use is also made of pyrex, which may not be absolutely necessary, but I can use it in the microwave for the step of the process mentioned above. All of the pouring and really the whole process should be done over a plate or something similar which will be a sterilisable work surface which will allow 100 per cent recovery in the event of a spill.

I use a metal 15 ml spoon with an improvised wooden handle, or the Oxo metal spoons and measuring cups (with the long, rubber-insulated handles) to do the heating and use either a Bunsen burner or the bottom of a soda can cut off, then this piece is turned upside down to get a concave area in which to pour a little 70 to 100 per cent ethanol -- isopropyl alcohol does work but makes for a hotter and more aggressive flame and coats the spoons and anything else put in or over the flame with a thick layer of soot very rapidly. I light it with a fireplace lighter and get up to three minutes of a nice blue flame. I sometimes will use the flame to do the crisping step above but prefer a fireplace or cigarette lighter. There are fireplace lighters which dispense the butane with just enough force to have a blowtorch effect which makes it possible to direct the flame better.

Then this liquid needs to be filtered as well as possible. Using very fine wheel filters and inline IV filters I have been able to use the three major routes of injection, though mostly when I have done this it has been for research purposes on the method above and alternatives, filters, the various manufacturers' tablets, and so forth, and then continue on to get morphine base, sulphate, and hydrochloride from the liquid in a powder form and then have it go to AA to get stronger and clear its mind or other such things. My largest batch was 240 of the 100 mg Mallickrodt morphine extended release tablets which produced a lot of very concentrated reddish-purple (this has to do with the oxidation of inert ingredients that gives pink powder -- these tablets have a grey coating) morphine sulphate solution which I put to various uses.

I always liked the morphine pins & needles feeling though I like the feeling of morphine mixed with tripelennamine and orphenadrine even better, both of these are antihistamines and will reduce the pins & needles effect. Mix them together rather than taking sequentially because those ingredients really enhance the bang to a great extent.

Last edited:
Now of course the lowest-harm means of consuming the medication is PO, maybe with chewing it, which I am sure we all know, but I offer the following:

Do not wipe off the coating -- suck it off and then sterilise the pill with ethyl alcohol or running a lighter flame over it. Depending on the brand, 3 to 11 per cent of the listed morphine dose is in that coating.

Mallinckrodt (the M in the square) is the best brand of this to have for more or less anything, Mundipharma (MST Continus) and Lannacher (Vendal) also are good, be slow and careful with others and you can probably get good results (for example, I got good results with Rhodes tablets but the first few times was very careful to see if I needed to modify or repeat any steps) and Watson even is trouble for patients who swallow it.. If you are not going to inject the morphine or use it for chemical processes, one would do a lot better to simply chew the tablets and wash them down with Coca-Cola, Sprite &c. There is another waxy tablet, Codidol, Didor Continus, and so forth, which should always be taken this way to get enhanced immediate release whilst retaining some of the extended release, and dihydrocodeine should not be injected.

There are processes for Substitol, Avinza, and Kadian capsules which are different from what is described here. Coffee grinders, mortars & pestles, Everclear, isopropyl alcohol, all sorts of things.

I have seen the other processes mentioned here on Bluelight and elsewhere work, and I experiment with all of this kind of thing in the name of both harm reduction and for a kind of subversive bean spilling to retaliate for what the gangsters behind the fake phoney baloney gravy train opioid cri$i$ are doing, especially in this case with manufacturers rolling over when activist shitheads intimidated them both in the 1990s and recently. This is what I do:

In any case, a second blast of heat from a minute in the microwave of this now white pill and/or a second session of running a flame over the tablet (held with a tweezers -- one can even stick multiple ones together so as to require a single lighter session by putting moist pills together on preferably a pyrex dish before heating in the microwave; the other important part of this part of the process is to dry the pills, and if they scorch, all the better . . . This will start to break down the carnauba wax . . . then smash the tablets in a mortar & pestle or via other methods you have discovered. The powder should have a pinkish cast to it, and if the pills were blackened on the outside, say by letting them flame up for a split second, you also have some helpful activated charcoal of sorts in there to help you. The salt from 9‰ (isotonic) sterile saline, or 4.5 or 18 or 50‰ sterile saline, or a pinch of salt will also help with the separation which is going to happen when you mix this.

Maybe it works without heating (nearly all brands of extended-release oxycodone were a disaster and practically none of this worked when I tried it, and oxymorphone tablets require a different process) but I heat it enough for a waxy scum to form on the surface, then use a sterile instrument, or even a bit of convection from heating, to push it to one side and get an open area. You can reprocess this waxy material to extract more morphine and/or swallow it -- do not throw it away. There is bound to be some morphine left in it, and it will last 8 to 15 hours when swallowed.

Then use a dropper or syringe to suck out this liquid and put it in a test tube, another spoon or whatever. If the waxy material doesn't consolidate quite so obviously and cleanly, something I do is is get a mesh hemisphere from a small tea strainer which broke years ago, put it on top of a shot glass and pour through the mesh. This mesh strainer also fits well on a jigger on either half, but if heating the liquid, and pouring immediately after, which is what I recommend, the metal will get hot and could lead to a spill if one is surprised by thing when handing the jigger full of morphine solution; the shot glass I use is also made of pyrex, which may not be absolutely necessary, but I can use it in the microwave for the step of the process mentioned above. All of the pouring and really the whole process should be done over a plate or something similar which will be a sterilisable work surface which will allow 100 per cent recovery in the event of a spill.

I use a metal 15 ml spoon with an improvised wooden handle, or the Oxo metal spoons and measuring cups (with the long, rubber-insulated handles) to do the heating and use either a Bunsen burner or the bottom of a soda can cut off, then this piece is turned upside down to get a concave area in which to pour a little 70 to 100 per cent ethanol -- isopropyl alcohol does work but makes for a hotter and more aggressive flame and coats the spoons and anything else put in or over the flame with a thick layer of soot very rapidly. I light it with a fireplace lighter and get up to three minutes of a nice blue flame. I sometimes will use the flame to do the crisping step above but prefer a fireplace or cigarette lighter. There are fireplace lighters which dispense the butane with just enough force to have a blowtorch effect which makes it possible to direct the flame better.

Then this liquid needs to be filtered as well as possible. Using very fine wheel filters and inline IV filters I have been able to use the three major routes of injection, though mostly when I have done this it has been for research purposes on the method above and alternatives, filters, the various manufacturers' tablets, and so forth, and then continue on to get morphine base, sulphate, and hydrochloride from the liquid in a powder form and then have it go to AA to get stronger and clear its mind or other such things. My largest batch was 240 of the 100 mg Mallickrodt morphine extended release tablets which produced a lot of very concentrated reddish-purple (this has to do with the oxidation of inert ingredients that gives pink powder -- these tablets have a grey coating) morphine sulphate solution which I put to various uses.

I always liked the morphine pins & needles feeling though I like the feeling of morphine mixed with tripelennamine and orphenadrine even better, both of these are antihistamines and will reduce the pins & needles effect. Mix them together rather than taking sequentially because those ingredients really enhance the bang to a great extent.

Back when I would do malinkrodts, I would crush the pill in a dollar bill and roll the powder up as finely as I could get it. I'd set the dollar off to the side with the powder still folded inside of it (like a chute).
I'd take a big measuring spoon (thin metal worked best IMO) and fill it with 1.5 cc of water and heat this on an electric stove or I would tape the spoon to the edge of the counter and heat it with a lighter if I didn't have access to a stove.
I'd have my syringe ready with a fat cigarette cotton stuck to the end of the needle.

Alright, so the next part has to be done in quick succession otherwise the shit gels up and makes the process take a lot longer.

So I'd heat the water up to a boil for a while, like 15 seconds I'd let it boil. I'd have the dollar in one hand, the lighter in the other and I'd hold the syringe in my mouth. When the water was vigorously boiling, I'd drop the powder into the spoon, take the syringe with the cotton in the needle and stir it once with the plunger and draw it up very quickly. It should leave most of the filler in the spoon and you're left with a cloudy white liquid in the syringe. This will remain liquid for some time. I've loaded these and shot them hours later without them clogging.

I've done probably 1000+ shots like this.

The 100s were the best. 30s sucked because I'd have to load like 3 of them into one rig and the filler was hard to deal with.

One time I did 3 100s at once when I was taking subs to break through them. A cop actually almost walked in on me in a gas station bathroom after I did the shot. I had to walk out with the worst dope rash I've ever had. I was beet red and my face was all swollen. I went to my car and drove down the road when I was hit with a massive migraine from the histamine reaction. It was like a brain freeze. I pulled onto a dirt road and waited for it to wear off.

Oh BTW, I'd save the filler that was left in the spoon in big balls of gel that I'd stick in a cigarette cellophane. I'd beat that a few times when I ran out of pills and usually get very fuckin high. I'd have like 80 pills worth of washes and I could get high for a few days off the washes alone.

My roommate was a normie and probably though I was a fuckin lunatic. Lol good times

(this was 2010 BTW not sure if they changed the formula since then)

This is my method I use everyday.

Step 1: use alcohol swab and wipe the pill to
remove purple coating off the pill completely until it’s white with no more coating left.

Step 2: fill a syringe with a full 100 units of water (I usually do 200 units though, So I fill up 2 syringes with water but it’s up to personal preference whether you prefer to put 1 or 2 syringes full water with it)

Step 3: crush pill on spoon until it’s very fine and flatten the powder

Step 4:Heat spoon from the bottom until the powder starts to turn colours, I use a lighter to cook mine but some people use the top of the stove as it’s faster to heat.

5: shock the powder by squirting both your full barrels of water on to the spoon.

6.drop filter in liquid and draw it up through a clean filter/cotton in to your rig.

7. Shoot it and enjoy :):)