• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to Hydro

JennCajun

Greenlighter
Hey guys,
Lucky me has some leftover Hydromorphone (dilaudid) pills from an accident. I bumped 9mg of the beads inside the slow release capsule and that gave me a nice buzz but not the usual opiate high I'm looking for. I also have Tylenol 3, tramacet , ativan and serequil on hand. Can I mix any of these to potentiate the hydro? Personally I feel like taking it orally sucks plus its 12 hour release, so I thought crushing and bumping the beads inside was a good idea. I'm not interested in IVing but have another 12mg left. What can I do to get the best high from what I have? Thanks In advance

Sorry, but we're not here to help you get high, Bluelight is for harm reduction questions.

Look into plugging, as this'll increase the bioavailability, thus you'll need a lower dosage. Post in Basic Drug Discussion for dosage advice.
Tylenol 3 and tramacet (I guess this is tramadol?) both contain opioids, but hydromorphone is way stronger, so combining them won't do much imo.
Seroquel is an antipsychotic and won't potentiate the hydromorphone, as hydromorphone isn't metabolized by CYP450 enzymes iirc.
Ativan (lorazepam) is a benzo and will potentiate the hydromorphone, but both are CNS depressants and the combination will increase the risk of respiratory depression, so don't do it.