• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to have longer-lasting low dose DMT "highs"?

No. 13 Baby

Bluelighter
Do I just smoke or vape it combined with B. caapi or harmalas/some other MAOI?

I'm looking for that clear, peaceful, happy "high" that low dose DMT often provides.

mabye just take shrooms instead at a chill dose if you want a longer tryptamine high

Yes, taking about 100-200mg of harmala alkaloids will make the dmt effects quite drawn out.
Othervice a low dose oral dmt is a good option.
But then of course you need to ingest harmalas aswell.

It all depends on how long you’d like the experience to last. If you take it orally in the 40-65ish mg range you’re looking at maybe 1 hour of light visuals at best with a few hours worth of afterglow. As always, start low until you know your harmala dosage and your sensitivity to DMT, as the more harmalas you take the less DMT you’ll need. Your particular biology will determine what dosages you’ll need.

If you’re vaping it, the best way to go will be either oral or sublingual harmalas (or moclobemide if you have access to it) and then vaping somewhere in the 5-15mg range every 10 minutes or so. If you take enough harmalas and have plenty of DMT on hand you can stretch the experience out for 8+ hours.

If you don’t have access to MAOI’s, I’ve also had success making 1:4 or 1:6 ratio vape juice:DMT and taking a rip ever few minutes. Lots of options depending on what you have access to.

Glad to hear someone interested in low dose DMT! Given the fascination with breakthrough doses (for good reason) low dose DMT is massively underrated.

4acodmt is the answer. 4aco is actually better than oral DMT no nausea and I think it's a better trip than straight DMT