• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how to get the "goodness" outta dexies?

No offence armiddilo but I strongly believe that your write up lacks alot of vital information it really doesn't explain the process well at all and could in fact create some of my above mentioned concerns.
Armidillo the process isn't explained clearly there are no quantities mentioned for starters.

My intention was for people to SEARCH to find the required quantities.

I'm not going to write a step by step lesson on how to get pure dexamphetamine out of d5's - people should READ and LEARN.

I just wrote up a simple outline of how the reaction works. That is all. If people are serious about extracting, then they'll research.

This isn't cooking crack. Jeez.

witchdoctor I would suggest that you reduce your consumtion if it is the fact that you don't like the amount of time that you are tweaking.
8)
Obviously he takes the amount he does for a reason - it gets him off!
If the duration of oral amphetamine is too long, then why not research alternative methods of consumption?
Just telling him to "take less" really accomplishes nothing dude.

Snorting the other crap is all good though and probably another good option

I can't remember how much a D5 weighs, but i think it's something in the realm of 120mg? *shrugs*
Say they weigh 100mg each, and you snort ten. Thats a gram of shit up your nose to fuck with your sinuses.
The caked on fillers will greatly inhibit absorbtion of the amphetamine, so advising him to snort large amounts of pills is NOT in the interests of "boosting the experience" NOR is it harm reduction.

believe me the extraction is sure to be time consuming and a bit of a nightmare I think you will need to tweak for ages to pull off the extraction successfullly.

Have you done it? *crickets chirp*

Dismissing the process because you think it's too complex is a bit silly. If people want to reap the benefits of administering reasonably pure amphetamine from pharmaceuticals, sorry but they have to work for it.

:X Don't give me shit for trying to inform people

I hear your opinions armidillo and respect what you are saying It was by no means my intention to come across as if I were giving you shit.
For me when I read your thread I felt concerned that a newbee may in fact go out and try your suggested extraction with out any knowledge and just try to throw any amounts together. You will notice that I also wrote that In my opinion I would suggest that nobody try this extraction with out educating themselves more, so by no means was I dissmissing the extraction i was just making people aware of the length of time involved in educating themselves and getting the process right.

Plz accept my humble appology for any disrespect felt by my post.

As for have I done this extraction I would suggest you take a look over at www.WetDreams.ws. you will be able answer your question for your self

As for the snorting and reduction of consumption well i will say now that you are correct and I will humbly accept my hammering and retract my comment.

With no disrespect thanks for the challenge armidillo it helps to keep me on my toes and I appreciate that.

Last edited:
Also mentioned by another member 5mg well hey that in itself says that one needs to rethink if it is worth it or not.

Agreed. Even a bottle of 100 will only give 0.5g. As a FB oil this is ~0.5ml so it would be fiddly to say the least. As I mentioned in an early post, amphetamine salts can cause a rapid increase in heart beat if snorted. Heed the warning, I once saw a guy's heart nearly jump out of his chest after insufflating a pure amphetamine salt. It scared the hell out us.

armadilliO, thats for the info, sadly it comes to late, as my unlimited supply of d5s dried up a long time ago :(

the reason i started this thread was because back in the day i always enjoyed the high of smoked or snorted crystal meth much more than oral administration. since at the time i could get d5s easily i just thought i could get a better high outta dextroamphetamine.

thanks for the heads up phase_dancer, ill be sure to start small and work my way up if ever i get the chance to :)

This has been covered many times before.

If a simple procedure was available, it would have done and you would have heard more about it.

I also get 5mg d-amp tablets, unfortunately i have found the only way to get a good effect from the dex is to take 20 or so pills at one time, impractical and not something i would attempt without a downer for the come-down but it can be done....