• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how to get the "goodness" outta dexies?

What do you mean by this?
Dexies contain dextroamphetamine, no other amphetamines. All the pills contains is this drug and fillers, so, what would be the point of extracting it from the pill? There is almost no point in snorting it, it works far better simply swallowing the tablets. I would say don't bother and just swallow the damn things.

^^^agreed, unless you mean you want to use them intravenously, in which case you shoudl say, and we can talk about pillfilters. DO NOT under any circumstances just crush up a pill and blast it.

because taking em orally lasts too long, i figured if i could get the
dextro-amphetamine out i could snort it, i dont like the idea of snorting heaps of useless other crap from the pills.

I see your point. I don't know any simple way to extract d-amphetamine from dexies. Perhaps you could solve the issue by only taking them when you KNOW that you have heaps of time to ride it out?

I know myself there are certain drugs I'll just stay away from unless I have a good 12-24 hours to recover from before I have to do anything remotely connected to the real world. LSD, in particular is a drug that I know effects me a lot longer (both the normal drug effects, plus my recovery time) than say MDMA, so I generally choose to have LSD only when I have a day or so to recover. Same with speed really, I hardly use it, because it lasts so long. If I go out and have a line or two around midnight, I charge for hours, and if I've gotta get up the next morning, I simply avoid it.

If you pick your timing, you should be ok with oral dexies. Maybe, if you only have a limited time available to enjoy your drugs, you don't need to use the amphetamines to keep you going anyway? I know that's not really the answer you're looking for, but it's the best I can offer at the moment.

BigTrancer :)

[joke] OK, so you want shorter lasting speed? It's called cocaine [/joke]

Extraction can be performed in a similar way to pseudoephedrine from pseudofed. You may need to take into account variations in solubility and with freeze extraction methods; melting points etc. You'll find these properties in the Merck index. Procedure for pseudo can be found on Rhodium's site.

Watch out. Snorting amphetamine salts can cause rapid increases in heartbeat (higher peripheral stimulation than meth at lower doses).

Edit: Rhodium is presently hosted at Synthetikal

Last edited:
DO NOT under any circumstances just crush up a pill and blast it.

just out of curiousity, why is this a no no?

is it coz if it was taken orally the liver would filter out the filler of the pill (which im guessing could be more dangerous than the amphetamine itself) and when iv'd it bypasses that process?

or... am i totally wrong and its something else all together?

thanks

^^ yes. when you IV something 100% is in the bloodstream, that includes shit like binders etc. not good... if you were to IV you would want as close to pure drugs as possible.

Given that there is only 5mg of dl-amphetamine in each tablet, I think extraction would be a fiddly and fruitless excersise

banging_nrg: when you IV a substance, it will still go through your liver. Liver micro-scarring is a syndrome usually detected during autopsies of ODed junkies. Every little invisible microscopic dust or other particle will cause this to an extent. This is why in my opinion you must be a moron to IV street drugs. (Refer back to another thread where I defend this stance)

and what effect does the micro scarring have on the liver in day to day life?

would the user actually notice the effect on the liver, or is it only apparant when the person has passed away and an autopsy is carried out?

and what effect does the micro scarring have on the liver in day to day life?

would the user actually notice the effect on the liver, or is it only apparant when the person has passed away and an autopsy is carried out?

Some ingredients of the tablet may be less soluble in the slightly alkaline pH of the blood even though they dissolve in hot water or the acid conditions of the stomach. These compounds may precipitate in blood vessels.

Any prolonged or continual exposure which results in liver micro scaring can lead to cirrhosis.

From Martini; Anatomy and Physiology (applications manual)

The underlying problem in cirrhosis appears to be the widespread destruction of hepatocytes [liver cells] by exposure to drugs (especially alcohol), viral infections, ischemia, or a blockage of the hepatic ducts....

Initially, the damage to hepatocytes leads to the formation of extensive areas of scar tissue that branch throughout the liver. The surviving hepatocytes then undergo repeated cell divisions, but the fibrous tissue prevents the new hepatocytes from achieving a normal arrangement of lobules. As a result, the liver gradually converts from an organized assemblage of lobules to a fibrous aggregation of poorly functioning cell clusters.

Sorry to ressurect an old thread.

But is there any way to easliy extract the dextroamphetamine out of dexxies?

Is it legal to talk about extraction process's on BL?

The purity & cost of dextroamphetamine vs street amphetamine would make it very worth while.

But is there any way to easliy extract the dextroamphetamine out of dexxies?

Yes. Very simple.

If you were to READ the thread, you would see that p_d answered...
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?postid=888887#post888887

lok1, are you talking about Sigma Aldrich D5 tablets?

One method...
Dissolve tabs in required amount of dH2O
Filter out water insoluble binders (rewash cakes)
Basify with NaOH
Add in required amount of diethyl ether to dissolve freebase
Shake
Seperate ether layer
Add reqd amount of conc H2SO4
Evap ether on a glass plate

extraction is not simple with dex

Extraction is far from easy there is alot of self education required before attempting extractions or synthesis of any sort.
Plz for safety sake always get well educated before attempting anything of the sort as it can prove to be extremely dangerous.
You see the minute you start to play with these things you are in fact creating a whole new product and when one starts to use other chemicals for these extractions they SO need to do it properly or you may find you are left with things that don't react kindly to the body if not bonded or filtered or washed correctly.

No offence armiddilo but I strongly believe that your write up lacks alot of vital information it really doesn't explain the process well at all and could in fact create some of my above mentioned concerns.
Armidillo the process isn't explained clearly there are no quantities mentioned for starters.
In my opinion I would suggest that no one in fact attempts this extraction especially not with out educating themselves more.
There are sites available to help begin your journey in basic chem and an extraction like this is far from basic chem. But one should start somewhere.

Also mentioned by another member 5mg well hey that in itself says that one needs to rethink if it is worth it or not.

As for extraction being like pseudoephedrine well I must say that there are perhaps some similarities but different inactives so extraction would differ some what

witchdoctor I would suggest that you reduce your consumtion if it is the fact that you don't like the amount of time that you are tweaking. Snorting the other crap is all good though and probably another good option as believe me the extraction is sure to be time consuming and a bit of a nightmare I think you will need to tweak for ages to pull off the extraction successfullly.