• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How to get nod+long lasting effects from an H(#4) shot.

boomhs

Bluelighter
10 years since Lil boomhs registered here, damn. Well i sure increase addictedness level over time ;p Not by much, i actually got into subutex as depression aid

So i'm on subutex but getting 4g really good #4. I never took much over life but when i did and went for the needle just shot small insuline 0.5ml seringe, enojoyed the rush and short term high.
I never knew how to induce the nod or taking a shot having it last over night. I did have small ODs from too much power and feeling low breathing / dizzy for a while.

The nod + prolong high comes from a bigger seringe and more quantity more diluted? Can't think of anything else...
This time for the 1st time i also will have resistance from subutex. Really want serious highs.
This doesn't really mess with OD's since i've had them for short shots...

Video for reference :p (they'd sleep all night high). tyty

Last edited:
A shot of decent gear should provide more than a 'short term high' - 4 to 6 hours I'd say. Are you sure its heroin and not that fentanyl garbage?

A good way to induce a nod if you're having trouble catching it is to smoke some weed. Worked for me every time...

Ye it's brown but #4, i can't smoke stuff (no weed trick :( ) or i wouldn't have to get expensive #4 or China White. I'll only get it this week tho.

I'm gonna do some benzos to increase effect, have loads of everything here from xanax to clonazepam. Besides that i dunno...

What bothers me is that with good gear when i cross over the "feel great line" i go into "dizzy, low heartbeat mini OD's" never to nodding... Well i dunno. I'll make the best out of it.

Hoping H arrives in mail this week. Meanwhile taking 2mg subutex, i snort the 1st and shoot the 2nd in 2 halfs, ik it's stupid but with clonazepam they hit even with a mini rush... I'm careful to leave the pill fillers at the bottom and not IV them.

Ok, i'm a bit freaked out but i think i won't have to go to the fken hospital.

It's Afghan #4 so it absorbed snorting, i assumed it was water soluble. I was going for a shot but it didn't really blend in with the water. I should have known better but dismissed has maybe too much powder for an insulin 0.5 seringue.
I drained the water i could and shot it, i got an alergic reaction of itching and small blisters around where i shot.

This is the real product WTF happened? Citric Acid aka Vit C + heat isn't to shoot #3? This should be water soluble and IT HITS SNORTED, what am i missing???

Afghan #3 can also be snorted btw, I've never heard of Afghan #4 before...are you in the US?

Gonna be a waste on subs that is for sure. You need to let them leave your body for at last 48 hours. Maybe 1st try at 24 hours.

Do not IV any garbage in 2020. There is no real dope these days. Especially #4. Its all fent dope. Afgan is #3. You should be sniffing #4 and smoking #3.

You are shooting probably large amount of lactose and dormin. Going to cause hives and all that. Completely normal do do a shot and have that reaction. Means your bodies immune system is working since you just injected poison into your body.

Also yes, benzos and alcohol is how to increase dope. Not recommended as you have to be an expert to know much to use. Just don't IV this mystery shit and you will probably be fine.

THANKS EVERYONE

Description is - Pure Afghan Heroin #H4 [100%] ...
There is no fentanyl here i'm pretty sure. They don't allow anyone to sell it and 2nd this seller is Big. This isn't some street crap, it's highly rated DWEB.

I've bought #3 because fake discription said "it can be shot with Citric Acid" but... couldn't. And when snorted it just burned your teeth no high. - This on the other hand snorted hits a lot so it is "water soluble enough for the nose"

I have good benzos here, Clonazepam Xanax and i have RESISTENCE to them (i'm epileptic so daily i need a diazepam). So i'm going to increase effect with them. Don't worry i'll do it slowly won't let my heart beat go down.
I also have Pregabalin, also need to take some daily before sleep, i heard it increases H decreases Coke so will take some too. I'll be safe.

I just wanted to IV for not having much and missing it but i guess up the nose it goes

I see...I'm in the UK so we get #3 here - I've only seen 'Burmese #4' for sale and I didn't trust going near it for fear it was potentially a fent mix...

Weird that the #3 you snorted burned your teeth, I've never experienced that and I've snorted a lot!

All I can say is if you're getting weird histamine reactions from IV, and snorting works, just stick to snorting. Be safe!

I see...I'm in the UK so we get #3 here - I've only seen 'Burmese #4' for sale and I didn't trust going near it for fear it was potentially a fent mix...

Weird that the #3 you snorted burned your teeth, I've never experienced that and I've snorted a lot!

All I can say is if you're getting weird histamine reactions from IV, and snorting works, just stick to snorting. Be safe!
Thanks man.

Should i even try to put some powder with Citric Acid and heat (i have some lying around somewhere)? If it dissolved i wouldn't even IV at 1st, just try spraying the nose. Then mb IV a very low ammount.

I asked the seller so i won't even do a thing until he says smt but i'll be safe.

I'm in Europe, but what matters is the seller is EU based as well.
In the past i've had Brown #4 and that one was water soluble, i used to dilute it and snort the water. Wish i had that quality now...
Dark web market place well places cz that is my favorite drug of all time and I’m to young to have gotten real dope in the 80s so my only chance should be find it around the world I guess ahha ???

You guys get real H I’m jelly the shit we have around my look good and tan but it’s fenty and then there’s the all white shit also the same don’t think we got real dope here and if we do it’s gotta be cut down by the time it gets to me u feel

Gonna be a waste on subs that is for sure. You need to let them leave your body for at last 48 hours. Maybe 1st try at 24 hours.

Do not IV any garbage in 2020. There is no real dope these days. Especially #4. Its all fent dope. Afgan is #3. You should be sniffing #4 and smoking #3.

You are shooting probably large amount of lactose and dormin. Going to cause hives and all that. Completely normal do do a shot and have that reaction. Means your bodies immune system is working since you just injected poison into your body.

Also yes, benzos and alcohol is how to increase dope. Not recommended as you have to be an expert to know much to use. Just don't IV this mystery shit and you will probably be fine.
I've found BTH to be mostly if not entirely real dope, at least in Colorado