• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to get around the new opana ER??

swimmed

Greenlighter
I got 10 40s for extra cheap and im wondering how to get around the ER since eating them has really low bioavailability..
Ive searched around and heard to grind them and just sniff them, It seems to be okay.. Ive never got a nod yet tho and Im pulling clumps of opana out of my nose for hours.

I need to know someway to get around this horrific time release built into these little things.
For sniffing, Shooting I dont care for but if you know sure share the info.

Please help me!

From what I've seen/read:

1. Crush the pills up and drop them in to citric acid or something with a similar pH.
2. Let sit for 16-24 hours.
3. Drink, do not evaporate the water.

You could possibly do an A/B extraction on these as well if you've got more time to experiment, but I don't know firsthand.

Awesome thanks. I remmeber doing that to the time release Oxy 80s.. dropping them in coke overnight
Any way to make that sniff-able?

Those are frustrating. I basically gave away a whole script cause they were worthless compared to normal ones.

Given a choice, get the generics they are just like the old crushable formula. Even those who don't abuse them and use them for pain dislike the name brand opana out now. People have been known to poop them out whole/undissolved.

Name brand opana aren't worth the hassle. Being you have them, best advice would be grind down with a dremel tool if you must snort. Or, do what is suggested above for dissolving and put the liquid in your nose with a dropper.

I've been on Opana for 1 1/2 yrs, taken every formula and every dosage. ** 10mg IR & G 40's ER**

Even I will not try to snort, or inject the E40's because their fillers come with some serious effects when taken any other route than oral ..clots, silica, lung issues, etc. There's known cases of fatal asthma attacks by otherwise healthy individuals with no asthma history just from one use via broken down/snorted.

Since this is also a harm reduction site, the opana you're speaking of should be taken orally. Sorry, it isn't worth the health risk otherwise.

Do you have a tolerance to opiates?

Everyone bitches about the newer formulas, which I hate them also. However, the 40's do give extended pain relief orally, even if not as good as the other formulas.

Good luck!

P.S. Their still gonna gel when they enter the nose, no way around it, sorry.

I have never seen a succesful way of breaking them down since they are hard as rocks...razor blades cut into a X on the O shaped pill...best ive see nand expericned other then that that company keeps em like that for a reason