• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to force a comedown from speed?

As a seasoned Ketamine user I find a .15- .2 IM shot perfect for any and all comedowns! If i haven’t had much alcohol!

I once accidentally took 4 tylenol PM after a good shot. It was like my 3rd day up and my 5th shot. They knocked me the fuck out

D2 antagonists would be your best bet, seroquel being a great one in particular. The dopamine antagonists shut down the release of dopamine and DRI actions induced by meth. As well as antagonism at 5-HT receptors that meth has affinity for.

Now just to be clear, it is not an "easy" come down by any means. It is like using an emergency brake when driving at 60mph. It hits hard and fast once the drug starts working. But if you want to force a comedown then this is your best bet.

Benzos are very good as well, but they are not nearly as effective and sometimes dont work IME. They may ease the comedown or attenuate the stimulation but they may not be enough to stop the drug, especially if you have a tolerance to benzos (dont know if you do or dont). I use amps and benzos daily and the benzos only work to help the peripheral stimulation for me. My mind is a bit calmer after taking a few mgs of alprazolam but it doesnt not kill the amphetamine like a dopamine antagonist would.

Alcohol is definitely a last resort, and only in the correct amounts. Remember that meth already dehydrates the body so adding booze will only worsen how you feel. Drinking might just get you drunk but still not negate the stimulatory effects if the meth, which can result in many problems (not believing you are drunk when you are can be bad, from person experience). Having 3-4 bears should be enough, if you aren't more relaxed after that then it probably will cause more harm than good if you continue to drink more.

I'll leave this here, it's a thread i made of an experiment to comedown quicker from amphetamine. the base idea is solid.

^ increasing the Ph level by consuming acidic drinks will increase the clearance of amphetamine, leading to a decreased duration of action and lessened effects. I wouldn't say it would force a comedown, but it will help rid the body of amphetamine faster so it would help alongside a benzo or D2 antagonist.

Lot’s of talk in this thread about seroquel - which I use for all kinds of drug-related self-management, It’s important to remember how strong this drug is.

Last night I hit the wall of a 36 hour meth binge (6 hours masturbation with no result and shadow people laughing at my dick from behind my bed) and took 150 mg Seroquel (I had much lower doses available but because I had only last shot up 2 hours previously I thought I needed to go large).

12 hours later I woke up feeling as groggy as anything. After mandatory meth fiend self-care routine (shower, toothclean, liquids, food) I still felt groggy so decided to re-dose with the maybe 1.5 pt meth still left in bag. Nada. Nothing. Nil. It did not even touch the sides.

Now I’m wondering how long the Seroquel is going to block the meth for.

It’s no wonder that my old doc gave me anti-psychotics to help with stIm addiction....

I usually use Valium to put me to sleep after a bender. It works but doesn’t cure the next day anxiety.

Juice (GHB GBL whatever) has me awake and totally functional without the psych effects next day.

But the two together and as soon as you’re bored with the meth high take 2.5-3ml juice and in half hour you’ll be asleep with no effects on the morning

Also as above, eat and hydrate.
Easier said than done in that state I know lol
I’ll sit with a mouthful of food for 25 minutes before remembering I was meant to swallow lol

Lot’s of talk in this thread about seroquel - which I use for all kinds of drug-related self-management, It’s important to remember how strong this drug is.

Last night I hit the wall of a 36 hour meth binge (6 hours masturbation with no result and shadow people laughing at my dick from behind my bed) and took 150 mg Seroquel (I had much lower doses available but because I had only last shot up 2 hours previously I thought I needed to go large).

12 hours later I woke up feeling as groggy as anything. After mandatory meth fiend self-care routine (shower, toothclean, liquids, food) I still felt groggy so decided to re-dose with the maybe 1.5 pt meth still left in bag. Nada. Nothing. Nil. It did not even touch the sides.

Now I’m wondering how long the Seroquel is going to block the meth for.

It’s no wonder that my old doc gave me anti-psychotics to help with stIm addiction....

Seroquil is fun, but I wouldn’t use it in conjunction with meth, only because I’m scattered enough on meth as it is. Add seroquil and there’s no hope I’ll make it to work next day.
Wouldn’t be able to find my car 😂

Seroquil is fun, but I wouldn’t use it in conjunction with meth, only because I’m scattered enough on meth as it is. Add seroquil and there’s no hope I’ll make it to work next day.
Wouldn’t be able to find my car 😂

I feel like a happy little cherub today ( no nasty meth comedown) but also a little like I’ve lost 100 IQ points which I definitely needed for work. Lucky I work from home. Even as I write Bluelight posts I am having trouble remembering certain words. My experience is that Seroquel-induced absent-winded stupidity is not permanent though.

Big question is whether I should go get some more Meth to push back against the seroquel and get some focus!?

Juice (GHB GBL whatever) has me awake and totally functional without the psych effects next day.

But the two together and as soon as you’re bored with the meth high take 2.5-3ml juice and in half hour you’ll be asleep with no effects on the morning

I can see how that could work - but where I live the GHB is Toxic paint stripper and I’d rather be admitted to the psych ward than deal with the people who sell it let alone consume it.

I can see how that could work - but where I live the GHB is Toxic paint stripper and I’d rather be admitted to the psych ward than deal with the people who sell it let alone consume it.
That’s a bummer.
I wish I’d found it sooner. Makes the whole experience less stressful when it’s decent

Don’t get more.
Sounding like a mummy here but you need a break to re grow those brain cells lol

In my country (🇵🇪 Perú) i can buy Lyrica, Gabapentin(Neurontin), Diazepam, clonazepam and alprazolam OTC. love this country, oh and cocaine is hella cheap and good quality aswell. xp Also, I can get all the essential opiates(codeine, Demerol, Tramadol, Morphine, Fentanyl) in pill forms and injectable solutions(Ampoules) for a relatively cheap price. Oh and Midazolam and Ketamine too.

In my country (🇵🇪 Perú) i can buy Lyrica, Gabapentin(Neurontin), Diazepam, clonazepam and alprazolam OTC. love this country, oh and cocaine is hella cheap and good quality aswell. xp Also, I can get all the essential opiates(codeine, Demerol, Tramadol, Morphine, Fentanyl) in pill forms and injectable solutions(Ampoules) for a relatively cheap price. Oh and Midazolam and Ketamine too.
Oh stop.
You tease 😒

You need to be nearly dead to get panadol in Aus 😂😂😂😂

nznity is lying, he blows his pharmacist and just thinks those things are OTC ❤

You need to be nearly dead to get panadol in Aus 😂😂😂😂
WHY is it not just called tylenol/apap/acetaminophen there's much too many brands/medication names for good ol' tylenol, i thought you were mentioning some sort of drug i've never come across till i looked up panadol ;/ but in good faith, i will share the info that, if it's prescribed (yes it can actually be prescribed) it's covered by insurance in the great white north just a fun fact :)

I
WHY is it not just called tylenol/apap/acetaminophen there's much too many brands/medication names for good ol' tylenol, i thought you were mentioning some sort of drug i've never come across till i looked up panadol ;/ but in good faith, i will share the info that, if it's prescribed (yes it can actually be prescribed) it's covered by insurance in the great white north just a fun fact :)
it was a bad joke.
Sorry.
Aus is just stupid, everything’s restricted