• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to extract clonazepam from klonopin pills

CloudFourTwenty

Greenlighter
Hi I'm new here I've been searching the internet trying to find how to extract the active ingredient from klonopin for a stronger effect I have many pills to try an experiment and that's just what it is so don't flame me Ik benzos get a lot of hate on the internet but there are some people like me that enjoy them and I just want to attempt to make a stronger more concentrated form of clonazepam to iv possibly or freebase form I can smoke or snort can anyone help?

You can't IV clonazepam, it isn't soluble in water. The oral bioavailability is so high there is no point in trying to use them any other way. EAT THEM.

I've heard that around a lot of forums, I'm just interested in separating the binders and fillers in the pill and making it in a more pure form

It's soluble in alcohol. You could do a simple extraction. I still think it isn't worth bothering with.

I just want a step by step process of making pure clonazepam I have knowledge in chemistry and a large amount of kpins

Short answer: yes there are ways.

But 1) as was mentioned, this will leave you hurting more than you can image. And 2) it's more of a novelty imo. Just take them, they will work nearly the same.

I had the opportunity to obtain %99.99 percent pure Alprazolam from a pharmaceutical diversion. Not only do you have to be EXCEEDINGLY careful when handling it, you have to know exactly what you are doing, which I am not going to disclose. A small gummy if this stuff has knocked moderately tolerant (20-40mg) users on their ass. It's not a good idea. My tolerance skyrocketed from about 20mg to feel good to over 100mg in a couple of weeks. Please take a second to consider those wds, which I did in jail with 20mg diazepam a day. It sucked, and I learned my lesson. It's not something to mess around with, no matter how competent you are. If you are using other CNS depressants, every dose could be your last.

Try this instead if you want a good kick:
1) finely ground powder from pill
2) put in a shot glass or some other device with a pointy bottom.
3) put a small amount of alcohol in there (high proof) to dissolve the active ingredient.
4) stir
5 suck solution into a 5ml oral syringe
6) lube up (after you've "unloaded" of course), and shoot it up your rectum.

When done right, you will get quite the buzz, and it's much, much safer. Still bypasses your liver until second pass. It works very well and you aren't playing with death.

Please, don't try to make an injectable solution, it's extremely dangerous, and you could easily die if something went wrong. The method above works wonderfully, give it a try before you go and do something you can't fix.

PS if you store a liquid Benzo prep, the actives will float to the top. If you ever make one, be sure to shake it well*

Best of luck on making a good decision. I am currently on a taper and have never felt better, so maybe you should consider breaking that chain attached to your ankle.

Oh I forgot to mention the price of this stuff, just for shits and giggles. $1200 a gram. Insanely expensive.

Weigh one pill and see how much filler and binders are in it compared to the 1 or 2mg of active ingredient. It is just not worth the hassle. Use them sublingually if you want a faster onset.
With Diazepam and some other Benzos Grapefruit Juice is useful to potentiate them, don't know about Clonazepam though.

Yeah, sorry to be rude but this sounds like a long and pointless task for a drug that won't produce a real rush if Injected, not to mention already has a high absorption rate when taken orally (if you want it to hit faster put the pills under your tongue and take it sublingually). Concentrating clonazepam won't make it any stronger than taking the same amount in tablet form.

Wait, what else is in Klonopin other than Clonazepam that you'd want to extract it?

Aren't they the same thing?

It's really not worth it. It's not like we're talking about Hydromorphone where oral BA is terrible compared to IV.

Not to mentioned the way shortened duration of action vs oral ROA.

I've had plenty of hospital grade straight from the vial Ativan and Diazepam. It's really not worth it.