• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How to enhance the effects of crack?

_space_cadet_

Greenlighter
Any tips/tricks/advice to enhance the effects of moderately decent crack cocaine? No IV/speedballs etc... just smoked on a basic pipe/gauze set up?...

The only thing I can think of is making sure u got an empty stomach... That always made an impact with coke.

Wash it with anhydrous acetone to rid it of as many impurities and adulterants as posssible, then use that much purer yield of cocaine/levamisole to cook into new rocks. $0.02. Not much you can do to potentiate such a short-lived drug like cocaine.

Still have never smoked crack, I've shot it... And I've also freebased and smoked a coco puff(rolled cig with coke), But never smoked crack.

Is the rush as good as shooting dope?

My input? Nope. Plus, they both last about the same amount of time (the rush).

Still have never smoked crack, I've shot it... And I've also freebased and smoked a coco puff(rolled cig with coke), But never smoked crack.

Is the rush as good as shooting dope?

The first times you get a good hit of nice base you may get a hit equivalent to a decent IV shot... Bell-ringer, euphoria sticking you to a chair. But it's got nothing on IV coke. IV heroin is... different, but I say equally euphoric, or hard to compare. It is a hell of a rush.

How to enhance the effects of crack? Wash it with acetone, ether, and water. Make sure you have no tolerance. Get a bit of alcohol in your system, for the biosynthesis of cocaethylene. Take as bit a hit as you can, hold it in for quite a while, and repeat with a huge bowl. If the first rush doesn't get you (stretch for a lungful, and tip your pipe down and sideways so it doesn't all melt down - also first try try to vaporize it, until it melts - then torch the shit out of it), the second hit will.