• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to do my 75 mcg/hr fentanyl patch

yea definitely put it on and just wear it. I used to have a supply of these last summer and we tried free basing it over foil a few times. you get really high but i'm pretty sure you can OD really easily doing that so I cant recommend it to anyone. Honestly though the fentayl lollipops are way better IMO

DON'T INJECT THE PATCH but you can put the gel on a piece of tin foil and smoke that

I snort subs daily. Just a maintanance thing. I get a few of the 75ers a month on the side. Just for getting thru the day and being just right I cut the patches into small strips and just cheek a couple thru out the day. The bupe is keeping me from getting a real buzz but I like it, and it gets my bupe tolorance down big time. I wish I could figure out a good way to get a nice nod of these. Thats why Im reading this thread.

Stop taking the bupe would be a good start to getting a good nod of the fentinayl. And to the shooting these thing, please don't fent is way too dangerous to mess around with a needle.

I must be honest you strike me as a bit of an attention whore. "if no one replys im just shoot it"...knock yourself out. No one here really cares. We like to help and do harm reduction, but Im speaking for myself personally) I don't like people who use the petty self destruction card to get us to answer faster. We answer as fast and the best we can. Sound like a spoiled lil kid. By the way..if you DO IV it you probably WILL literally knock yurself out, at the very least if not die. I don't think you are unaware of this, if you are it is dangerous for you to be in access of a extreme narcotic as this...I forgot how many times stronger it is but it's ALOT stronger than morphine (I think it's 100X)

so this...sludge...im injecting is probably a bad thing, i take it? is the gel just interfering with my body's ability to further extract a high from it, or my body's ability to survive?

^Basically means "in the cheek"...like putting the patch in your mouth to absorb through your buccal membrane.

And you're really annoying, OP. sorry to say. but bitching about how no one helped "SWIY" then threatening to shoot up the patch "yourself" seems counterproductive, no?

That's what I never understood about those stupid ass "swim" posts. aside from being ridiculous to read and making yourself sound like a jackass, rarely do people keep it consistent. "swim has some fentanyl. can i shoot it up and die, kthnxplzthnku"

^thanks pal, but in case you didn't notice this thread is almost a year old now and op hasn't responded.

I hope he didn't died.

dude no. just chew a lil bit u will be ok but dont you think youve done wayyy to much already wait till tomorrow