• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how to determine if a pill is a local or import?

But I'll think you find that we generally do have a fairly high quality standard of pills here in Australia, compared to somewhere like the UK. As for the price, that's all just dogs bollocks. If people are happy to pay $XX for a pill then the people putting their asses on the line are going to charge it.

That's how everything is priced these days (legal and illegal). They decide what price people are prepared to pay for an item, then workout how to make it for that cost or cheaper. Gone are the days where you work out how much it costs to make something, then add X%.

Basically, in the UK pills cost something like x Pounds for a street value Pill. this is roughly $X AUD. now this might SOUND like its a lot cheaper than wat we are paying but if u look at how many pills each person is actually eating in one night u will see that the majority of these pills contain far less MDMA and/or there are far more adulterated pills going around. This is because people wont feel like they were so ripped off if there $x pill didnt quite do it for them as apposed to a $X pill. So if everyone is Expecting to get shit pills why would your dealer bother paying extra for something better? :/

In Australia to waste $X on a street value pill is going to mean a LOT more to the average joe, there for keeping your dealers Testing Your Pills or at least doing some Research! If dealers in Australia (busy areas at least) didnt supply at least Half Decent pills for your $X then they're going to run out of customers a lot faster than a dealer in the UK or Townsville lol ;)

For the cost of a decent night out on the piss in the UK, your average 20 year old male could probably afford at least 5-10 pills compared with maybe 2-5 over here. just to show how cheap UK pills really are in comparison :)

Also have a browse of www.pillreports.com UK section and u will find that most pills have poor ratings, 90% of anything with 8/10+ is the same pill u saw with an 8/10 a page up, and theyre idea of an 8/10 gets a 6 or 7/10 in Australia.

[Edit: Price discussion edited, please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
something I have noticed is though, in the UK people have reported buying ten pills for the same as what we would pay for about 2 or 3 (exchange rate considered). So, if they sold those same 10 pills here in OZ, they would probible double or triple there $$$

Well pills here are more expensive because we're so far away so while they're lots of unguarded coastline to use to ship drugs in, it's still a big effort to get ecstasy over here.

So I doubt people are making that much more money.

shal said:
I've seen some very very clean locally pressed pills which look like imports and I've had some amazing imports which look like complete shit!

The cK's (awsome K-bombs) going around at the moment are a prime example. The pill looks fantastic. Great hard press, while not impossible to crush, perfect stamping, and colouring etc, but its just K. I've had a few people tell me they are fully-sick-hektic-Amsterdams right before they fall on their arse.

I never think I've got imports or locals. Just good pills or shit pills.

Technically not true. You can profile its constituents and contaminants using GCMS, but as far as the average punter is concerned, most don't have access to one=D. There's been a bit published on pill-profiling recently, if I'm not mistaken...

my innerself said:
something I have noticed is though, in the UK people have reported buying ten pills for the same as what we would pay for about 2 or 3 (exchange rate considered). So, if they sold those same 10 pills here in OZ, they would probible double or triple there $$$

maybe so BUT.. they would be shit pills..

i know quite a few ppl who have been in the UK for quite some time, dropping up too 10 pills in a night no worries, then find that when they drop in australia they cant handle even half that amount.

the general quality of pills u buy in australia ( assuming ur not some loser that ppl purpously take advantage of by selling u known bunk pills :p ) IS MUCH BETTER!

1. if theyre imports.. then generally speaking people arent gonna waste theyre time importing shit pills.

2. the average price of pills is much higher there for ppl are not going to stand for shit pills >> local producers are either going to have to drop the price a LOT or **INCREASE QUALITY **

judging pills by stamp/press quality is foolish. only way u are gonna have any chance of working out if its import or not is checking your international reports on www.pillreports.com and trying to find your pills there! but even then its not 100%

what does it matter anywayz.. as was said above: good pills or shit pills :) wat else do u need to know

Mmm- beg to differ on the quality of pills in Australia. We've been analysing them for a while now, and compared to the analyses from the Trimbos Institute in Holland, Australian pills are pretty poor in terms of a) MDMA content and b) purity... That is of course irrelevant if they work for you, but I reckon your friends from the UK aren't used to the methamphetamine/ketamine hybrid so commonly masquerading as MDMA in Australia;)

drplatypus said:
Mmm- beg to differ on the quality of pills in Australia. We've been analysing them for a while now, and compared to the analyses from the Trimbos Institute in Holland, Australian pills are pretty poor in terms of a) MDMA content and b) purity... That is of course irrelevant if they work for you, but I reckon your friends from the UK aren't used to the methamphetamine/ketamine hybrid so commonly masquerading as MDMA in Australia;)

sorry where is Holland again? last time i checked it was in the Netherlands yeh?... :p i was talking about the UK so bringing Holland into the convo is changing the subject once more :) i would put my money on the fact that pills in holland are of quite good quality on average since its in that MDMA producing part of the planet.

as for your ketamine, methamphetamine hybrid theory?? well i have had a couple in my time. but to be honest i would have trouble getting on to them as anyone i buy my shit off wont go anywhere near that shit. its not hard to tell if ur pills active ingredients are at least majority MDxx as a meth based pill has a totally different taste. then theyres also our little friend EZ Tester! so if you commonly get these meth/ket pills than find a new dealer cause you cant tell me after so many consistant reports that SKYs and Pandas are "Meth/Ketamine hybrids" and thats why my friends from the UK were blown away.

my point is that in GENERAL this isnt the RULE but is more than often that case if u buy a pill of any joe blow in Australia (brisbane especially) you are going to have a much better chance of buying something thats not gonna put u in hospital or in a K hole (i wont bother explaining the reasoning again)
back to the topic.... :)

1 more way to *MAYBE* give u an IDEA if your pills are imports or not... check the pill for the coating. generally speaking ( not 100% ) a pill with a glossy/shiney surface has been pressed with a much better quality press than wat most australians would have access too. this is why i believe that As and Vs (the old ones) were imported MDMA, locally pressed beauties :D along with possibly the Amsterdams?

My 2 cents :) sorry but i like arguing.. im renouned for it ;)

HAVE A NICE DAY! =D

drugfuked said:
sorry where is Holland again? last time i checked it was in the Netherlands yeh?... :p i was talking about the UK so bringing Holland into the convo is changing the subject once more :) i would put my money on the fact that pills in holland are of quite good quality on average since its in that MDMA producing part of the planet.

as for your ketamine, methamphetamine hybrid theory?? well i have had a couple in my time. but to be honest i would have trouble getting on to them as anyone i buy my shit off wont go anywhere near that shit. its not hard to tell if ur pills active ingredients are at least majority MDxx as a meth based pill has a totally different taste. then theyres also our little friend EZ Tester! so if you commonly get these meth/ket pills than find a new dealer cause you cant tell me after so many consistant reports that SKYs and Pandas are "Meth/Ketamine hybrids" and thats why my friends from the UK were blown away.

my point is that in GENERAL this isnt the RULE but is more than often that case if u buy a pill of any joe blow in Australia (brisbane especially) you are going to have a much better chance of buying something thats not gonna put u in hospital or in a K hole (i wont bother explaining the reasoning again)
back to the topic.... :)

1 more way to *MAYBE* give u an IDEA if your pills are imports or not... check the pill for the coating. generally speaking ( not 100% ) a pill with a glossy/shiney surface has been pressed with a much better quality press than wat most australians would have access too. this is why i believe that As and Vs (the old ones) were imported MDMA, locally pressed beauties :D along with possibly the Amsterdams?

My 2 cents :) sorry but i like arguing.. im renouned for it ;)

HAVE A NICE DAY! =D

Bah nothing but useless Specualtions. Im assuming you are a chemist and are resposible for pills and the Australian/European market. Im trying to keep the ammusment of your misinformation at a low level.

Say if you had a good pill one week then the next week went and bought or viewed same logo pill except that the colour was alot duller/ whiter and pill was crapper, would the lighter coulered pill be a local repress, as ive noticed this a few times.

Wherever you are in the world there is always going to be SHIT pills and GOOD pills. It all comes down to who u know.
Get urself a good source and you should be fine.

ummm yeh? said:
Say if you had a good pill one week then the next week went and bought or viewed same logo pill except that the colour was alot duller/ whiter and pill was crapper, would the lighter coulered pill be a local repress, as ive noticed this a few times.

8) Read the topic at hand first.

Last edited: