• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to date a nurse.

You wouldn’t believe the number of men that hit on me as a urology nurse. Talking with a guy about his junk seems to convince some men that he and I have a special degree of intimacy. It’s 100% part of the job for me and I have never had such feelings when I’ve seen my gynecologist.

There was a smart and disarmingly funny patient who came in weekly for bladder instillations who wasn’t the usual flirty perv. He was the only son in a family with 6 older sisters. The sisters often brought me gifts (seashells!) when they accompanied him to his weekly appts. I think they were hoping that he would eventually ask me out, but he never did. And he was the one patient I likely would’ve gone on a date with, had he asked. He was a funny, passionate and humble guy, and his endearing personality made these appts. enjoyable. I lost track of him when his treatment course was completed.

Yeah, I would have hoped not to be grouped in with the loud drunks who say 'HEY BABY COME SIT ON MY DICK', but then, why on earth did I think that would fly?

Heh.

[edit: Fly, here, on BL. With the fucknuts all around.]