• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How to correctly do the laxative diet?

shinjuugata

Greenlighter
I don't know where this goes on here, please don't witch hunt me for that. I really some tips on how to correctly lose weight via laxatives. I've tried other diets and workout plans with no luck.

Please answer me honestly, I'm not looking for recovery right now. Also looking for tips to prevent binging and assist purging.

If by the tiny chance you are serious you deserve to be punched in the face for being such a dumbass laxatives are no joke my friend I have overdosed on them and thought I was gonna die it's not like in the films and defo not a harmless prank to spike someone with either !like they do in the movies any motherfucker does that to me I'm tooling up and hunting you down

I don't know where this goes on here, please don't witch hunt me for that. I really some tips on how to correctly lose weight via laxatives. I've tried other diets and workout plans with no luck.

Please answer me honestly, I'm not looking for recovery right now. Also looking for tips to prevent binging and assist purging.

You can't. Calories are absorbed in the small intenstine. Laxatives act on the bowel, further a long in the GI tract. They do not work. Period.
The reason it may SEEM they do is because they make you very dehydrated (100% water loss, not fat) but obviously that weight comes on again immediately when you drink anything again.
I suffered from eating disorders for 17 years so I know what I'm talking about. I also know a couple of people in their twenties who have permenant colostomy bags now because of laxative abuse.
Just don't do it.

If by the tiny chance you are serious you deserve to be punched in the face for being such a dumbass laxatives are no joke my friend I have overdosed on them and thought I was gonna die it's not like in the films and defo not a harmless prank to spike someone with either !like they do in the movies any motherfucker does that to me I'm tooling up and hunting you down

Correct. It is not funny AT ALL. Doing that to someone (or yourself) causes agonizing cramps - first in the bowels and then all over from dehydration - shitting blood, vomiting, vomiting blood, sycopy, extremely low or high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, seizures, coma and death.

9/10 for believability

amateurs 🙄

I'mma be nice for once and treat this as serious as a lot of people with Bulimia or EDNOS do abuse laxatives.
If OP is trying to be funny or troll they can fuck right off because there is nothing funny about it. People die from this.

Correct. It is not funny AT ALL. Doing that to someone (or yourself) causes agonizing cramps - first in the bowels and then all over from dehydration - shitting blood, vomiting, vomiting blood, sycopy, extremely low or high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, seizures, coma and death.
mate I don't know how much I overdosed by but I assure you it was enough to make me learn 40 mins of hell.. It was like someone had switched a tap on I stupidly swigged the bottle instead of measuring thinking I could guess it

I'mma be nice for once and treat this as serious as a lot of people with Bulimia or EDNOS do abuse laxatives.
If OP is trying to be funny or troll they can fuck right off because there is nothing funny about it. People die from this.
That's why I posted again just in case I don't know about bulimia and stuff, you would think common sense would apply but for something called common sense it's not very common so I posted that warning just so I could sleep at night knowing if op is serious or not whatever he decides he's been warned about the danger etc