• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

how to convert free base tinaptine to a salt fourm

That is true and a reason why I can empathize with those who would much rather have the sodium salt. The free acid has a slow, less "rushy" come up with the benefit of a longer duration. Are you looking for the post that corresponds to Mysterie's first reply? Due to source discussion it would be against the rules to link you to the thread.

If you google what is in quotations you should find the reddit thread that the post belongs to. Do you have large amounts of this stuff or something? Why not just buy more of the sodium salt and either save this free acid or (what I would do) mix in desirable amounts of the two together so you get the benefits of a more intense come up and a longer duration.

Apparently that is a common situation right now. I found that 25% sodium to 75% acid was pretty amazing. Well, that was the ratio before I scraped the plastic sodium salt off my scale and added that to my dose. There was quite a bit there, I could have had an extra 200mg or more and not realized it.

I have a bunch of tinaptine free acid .it doesn't seem too bioactive or water soluble .how do I go about converting this into a more active form .the stuff that works is tinaptine sodum.thanks.
so what do you guys think about tinaptine causing nerotoxcity .I mean the withdralw is the worst. it kind of makes me wonder it's not like it's getting me super high.it can't be it s low binding affinty.maby its because of its short half life? Maby some experts can chime in on its moa.

Should there be any precipitate formed? Use molar equiv. or excess bicarb?

Hi all this is my first post on bluelight I have used the site for years for reading and educational purposes. I have seen this topic all over the web on different websites. My chemistry is not good I haven't had to use any of it in a number of years but I came up with a theoretical solution to the conversion of Tianeptine Free Acid into Tianeptine Sodium. A friend of a friend said it was successful. Please anyone with more chemistry experience double check for errors and I would be interested in hearing feedback.

The equipment, process, ingredients. I am not sure if this is correct as I did not test myself. Also I do not condone, support, advise anyone to try this. If you do please take proper safety measures and use proper safety equipment. It is for informational and research purposes only, and I will not be responsible for anyones actions. If anyone does decide to try be responsible please. The final yield would be a solution with a total volume 50mL Tianeptine Sodium solution with a concentration of 10mg Tianeptine Sodium per 1mL of solution (please check my math).

Also, Step One of the conversion is to make a Saturated Aqueous Sodium Bicarbonate solution. There will be a lot left over for future use.

Alright here it is...

How to Convert Tianeptine Free Acid to Tianeptine Sodium

Equipment:

Digital Scale- Weighing to Grams (Preferably to .001g)

Cooking Pot 9in

Pyrex Bowl or 9in Baking Pan

1 Cup Pyrex Measuring Cup with mL (milliliters) readings

Glass Stirring Rod (Preferred) or Other Stirring Instrument

Digital Thermometer

Ingredients:

600 mL- Water (preferably distilled)
48 gram- Pure Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate NaHCO3)
.5 gram Tianeptine Free Acid (C21H25ClN2O4S)

Process:

Step 1: Saturated Aqueous Solution of Sodium Bicarbonate

Fill pot with water tap water for boiling (Not your 600 mL of distilled water)

Turn on stove to low (about a simmer maybe a little more)

Using your Pyrex bowl or Pie Pan create a double boil by placing bowl/pie pan over simmering water.

Next place 600 mL Distilled Water in double boil

Add 48 grams of Baking Soda

Stir mixture while gradually increasing temperature on stove.

While stirring bring mixture to approximately 130-150 degrees (you will notice that the solution stabilizes as it heats and will become clear.

Remove solution from heat place in storage container (A Mason Jar should Works)

Step 2: Tianeptine Free Acid ==> Tianeptine Sodium

Tianeptine F.A. + Aqueous NaHCO2 ==> Tianeptine Sodium + Water

C21H25ClN2O4S + H2O + NAHCO3è C21H24ClN2NaO4S + 2(H2O)

Keeping your pan of simmering water on low

Measure 50 mL of Aqueous NaHCO2

Place measuring cup in simmering water

Add .5 g Tianeptine F.A. to simmering Aqueous NaHCO2 in measuring cup

Stir while raising heat keep track of temperature @ 130-150 degrees Fahrenheit solution will become crystal clear and all Tianeptine will be dispersed.

You should be left with a solution of Tianeptine sodium with a concentration of 10mg/1mL

Again Feedback Is Greatly Accepted Please and Thank You