• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How to convert crack back into powder cocaine

It is not even worth it to convert it back. Just get rid of it, I’m sure someone will take it off your hands.

The amount of times I injected that or vinegar when didn't have citric acid to break down heroin lol

Can't crushed up crack be snorted what would be the difference if she ended up doing that?
About the same as snorting brown. The Base in both cases is hardly soluble in the nasal cavity. I understand well,too impatient to smoke off foil so if i have enough just snort half gram. The waste the waste....but i like that slowly building up feeling. I do take cimetidine to block that liver enzym which breaks it down into non active metabolites.

ive never heated it personally. I always just added a small pinch of pure citric acid to water. then gently warmed and mixed it. let cool to room temp, threw in my rock and smash it up. most of the time there was no residue left in the spoon I could see with the naked eye. Mind you I never allowed it to air evaporate and instead proceeded straight to IV injection of the cocaine citrate (or acetate if I used vinegar I guess) solution. in my mind I think if this was done without heat you should be able to air evap on a pyrex dish and then reclaim the cocaine salt, but perhaps im out of my league chemistry wise here

I do take cimetidine to block that liver enzym which breaks it down into non active metabolites.
this only works for heroin, nnot for cocaine - cocaine is destroyed by plasma esterase enzymes.

Without getting too technical can someone please tell me what is the correct way to freebase cocaine keep in mind I'm at home in my kitchen I don't have access to you know acid and ammonia and all these other crazy things that people are talking about I do have acetone and everclear if that makes any difference