• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how to clean crackpipe?

I suggest to everyone to acetone wash your gear down to a purer form or pay the extra $$$ for pure meth. This will lesson the cleaning/amount of product ingested.

I don't recommend holding a lighter on for more than 30 seconds, ever seen a BIC or similar lighter fail in someones face? It's not pretty

pots not good either but hey atleast its natural ..

...so is Tabacco and Alcohol (alcohol wood from plants or trees)

But I guess its just 'oh well'. Either way its all not good for us :p

The first meth pipes i ever used were straight pipes, most home-made by my mates who had glass tubes and propane torches.

But most i've purchased are the elbowed variety, personally i believe this to be because its far easier to look at what you're doing instead of just cooking the meth. There is an art to smoking meth.

Crack cocaine on the other hand, i've used a handfull of interesting devices... all with the afforementioned steel wool in the bowl/stem... ranging from small water bongs to straight glass pipes... CRACK ROCKS!... (mind the pun)

look i cannot agree more with the guys that said the magic chux is the best...

thats what i use with my pipe and i make sure to give it a wipe before every burn...

this is the best way to make sure you dont end up with a nasty ass black one that should be thrown away...

dirty pipe = chatt

i wont smoke unless its clean because it burns better aswell...

just my 2c

a dirty pipe is a really accurate testament to a person's shady personality 8o

cleanliness is next to godliness ;)

cleaning them on the stove/with a jet flame definitely thins and wears the glass. it's in the sink and dried with pipecleaners/papertowls then magic sponged both outside and inside the bowl after a max of 10 puffs :)

I just wait till I'm nice and wired then go to town on it with some warm soapy water and q-tips. Takes a while, but eventually it's good as new, and it gives you something to do at 7am when the party's over but your brain refused to listen.

Try using a citrus based cleaner that is available in some supermarkets called Citro Clean. It is amazing at cleaning glassware. So much so that you won't need bottlebrushes.

It is not available in the big 2 supermarkets near me anymore though so you might have to visit their website to find a supplier.

DO NOT USE STEEL WOOL! This will only scratch the bowl, which will tap your meth, wasting it as it will most likely burn. Chux magic eraser. Use a wood chazlic stick, can't thing of the name as anything metal or hard will scratch and direct the chux around (break it into a little square). Also using vodka will help remove some blackness, or better acetone but make sure to burn this off so an not to inhale fumes. Best idea to clean after every few bowls, and if you haven't been, you probably need a new pipe, or you will just be wasting your gear
:)

after 6 years of smoking nothing ceans better then steal wool and water then the hair dryer

magic marker is ok but it doesnt do as well as the wool remember to get the one with no soap on it

if ur worried walk out to ur car and hit the widscreen with the wool see what happens o

Regular maintenance with magic sponge is probably the best answer... if that's not enough then boiling water + a scoop of washing powder, with some cotton buds and maybe something to scratch some of it off with.

Using NaOH like above would prob work a treat, but if the pipe is so fucked up that magic sponge doesn't work, nor does boiling water + washing powder.... well maybe its time to just get a new one???

Regular maintenance with magic sponge is probably the best answer... if that's not enough then boiling water + a scoop of washing powder, with some cotton buds and maybe something to scratch some of it off with.

Using NaOH like above would prob work a treat, but if the pipe is so fucked up that magic sponge doesn't work, nor does boiling water + washing powder.... well maybe its time to just get a new one???

Spot on!

I clean the bowl after every load.

Chux Magic Eraser on the end of a McDonalds straw or a cotton bud.

Then the 'stem' the pipe, that is scraping off the leftovers in the stem after a big weekend, McDonalds/KFC/7-11 straws - the ones with the scoop on the end. Put that in the stem and twist.

ey guys didnt know where to post this so just posted it here, wondering what to clean a crack pipe with? I have a lot of black residue shit in the bowl due to bad quality meth... which I cant seem to get off with cotton bud + detergent.

thanks for any advice :)

my best advice, fill up your kettle half full, place your pipe inside the kettle and fully immerse it, turn the kettle on, wait until it has finished boiling and steam has gone down and remove the pipe, comes up clear and good as gold.
removes old frosty meth residue and tough black stains.

I hope you're not making your mum a cuppa tea with the same kettle...

Born and raised in WA and I still find it weird the way we use the term crack.

A crackhead is literally a meth head, who has more than likely never seen or smoked crack in their life. And a crack pipe or crackie is just a pookie! Just different culture I guess, and as has been mentioned, crack is literally non existent over here, so unless you're a tourist or a migrant from the states there's generally no confusion :)

We all know what crack cocaine is, and many of us who have been lucky enough to find some whilst overseas travelling know well and good how to smoke it (using a crack pipe not a pookie haha), but it's just not around in Australia. Being so isolated as a country, as well as having reasonably hectic customs, means we have low quality and insanely over priced drugs, haha it's terrible really

And in terms of cleaning, once I'm done smoking everything I want out of the bowl (and sometimes stem), I just soak the bowl in methylated spirits for half an hour, then use cotton wool tips to wipe off any slightly stubborn stains, then rise thoroughly with water and let her dry, ready for the next session

totally agree man - it has always shit me when it's referred to as a crack pipe!

my vote for the quickest and most effective way to clean a glassy is to simply use Chux Magic Eraser (I think it's already been mentioned) it will get the most filthiest, burnt , blackened pipe clean in minutes!

2h49gl0.jpg

Go to your local hardware store buy acetone preferably diggers brand. Make sure no 5% water has to be 100% acetone. chux magic eraser dipped in acetone will get that bowl sparkling

During uses def Magic Eraser.

After about 2-3 points I pop mine in a shallow glass dish, half water / half house hold bleach then nuke it in the mircrowave for 1-2 mins (or pretty bloody hot).

Leave in the hot solution for a little while.
Use Magic eraser (wet) to gently wipe the inside.
The inside of a biro is a good tool.
Glass comes up all shiney and new !!
Rinse VERY thoroughly under a tap.

My dealer would give me his pipe from time to time to take home and clean and Id return it like new. He'd often leave me a decent puddle in it so it had its perks ;-)

I remember getting a text from him while in bed at about 5.30am saying he'd left it under a bush in my garden.. There was no going back to sleep knowing that was waiting for me!

There's no need for chemicals or heating - simply wet it and use a pencil! simple as that