• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how to clean crackpipe?

gas axe on very low heat, shit will just evaporate straight off. obviously dont hold it though

If you heat organic molecules high enough - temp varies from compound to compound- a black tar will eventually form. It's no different with amines like meth.

In the lab, chromic acid is often used to clean glass in this state.

But beware. Besides being a known human carcinogenic, chromic acid is a very nasty chemical. I knew a girl who poured the acid into the top of a glass column that had been used as some sort of pressure vessel. To reach the top from standing on the floor she had to outstretch her arm which caused her to shake a bit. A very small amount of the acid, just a tiny trickle, ran down her arm, but it quickly trailed to her elbow. Within a week the small mark had turned into sore that covered her whole forearm. Very nasty stuff, but it's the bees knees for cleaning glass. Needless to say, any and all residue must be completely removed before using which is not always that easy.

Another favourite cleaner, and one which is way less dangerous is good old nappy san. This is really a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and sodium carbonate (washing soda). If you have access to an ultrasonic bath (also used for cleaning jewellery) try using that with the nappy san. Nappy san is so good at removing things, it will completely clean most things and even remove all traces of DNA off things. However, glass can be a bitch, and many a good flask has been thrown out because of tar stains - so it may well be that nappy san won't cut it. Worth a go though. Please don't continue to use a pipe in this condition, as the compounds produced (even if the gear is good qual) could be very carcinogenic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footscrazy
I use toothpaste and cotton buds.

Really?

Does that actually do a very good job?

Yeah it works perfectly for me though sometimes I'm too impatient to clean the toothpaste out properly afterwards - and it can look deceptively like ice on the bottom of the bowl!

I don't get it. I thought crack was Cocaine ... it's like calling Mushrooms, LSD... If you want to refer to Crystal Methamphetamine, just call it Ice.

It isn't referred to as crack.
It is a CRACKPIPE used to smoke shards.

Tip for the day:

Best thing for scraping down residue from stem: McDonald's Frozen Coke Straw (the red scoopy ones)
Or any sized straw that fits ur pipe!

- Insert scoopy end into stem then twist the scoop both scrapes and collects the "residue"- which in my opinion is best saved til you have a few g's and then rinse...

Magic eraser is okay but it's fiddly and not that great especially once you really have some baked on stains. :\

RULE 1:
Don't use anything metal including pipe cleaners with a wire centre! It's too easy to scratch your glassware.

RULE 2:
Don't use jet lighters to get the glassware red hot to burn away and remove stains! It does work somewhat but also is very easy to melt the glassware including melting stains inside the glass and also it weakens the glassware, removing the tempering and will cause it to break prematurely.

Firstly if I'd recommend once you have clean glassware use a bic lighter and be careful not to over heat your product. Don't let your product boil if you do, it's too hot. Wipe out glassware after each burn (small amount) using a cotton tip (Q-tip). Damp one end with water and leave the other end dry. This stops a build up of stains in the first place.

If you have some stains & crustys that don't wipe off with a wet cotton tip then use a cotton tip and some Jif (or other brand creme cleaner). Don't worry it's abrasive but won't scratch your glassware. Make sure to wash out glassware with dish detergent and water.

If you have really tough stains & crustys or stains in the shaft where you can't reach with a cotton tip then use oven cleaner. It will come up sparkling clean! You want oven cleaner that contains sodium hydroxide. Use in a well ventilated area. Make sure you use some rubber gloves! Fill glassware with oven cleaner and also spray on outside of glassware. Wrap glassware in a few layers of glad wrap. If you want to be extra careful not to get oven cleaner oozing anywhere, put glad wrapped glassware in and empty washed out 2L coke bottle (with the top cut off). Leave over night. Then unwrap and all stains should wipe away or wash away with a but of water pressure from the tap. Make sure you wash really well with dish detergent and lots of water. If you have fancy glassware with loops or lots of bends make sure there is no oven cleaner gel left in the bends.

-Note sodium hydroxide is great for cleaning glassware however I would always recommend using the sodium hydroxide gel oven cleaner. Don't bother with 100% dry sodium hydroxide such as drain cleaner and mixing with water, it's dangerous, you need eye protection and the liquid is much more hassle and mess.

ey guys didnt know where to post this so just posted it here, wondering what to clean a crack pipe with? I have a lot of black residue shit in the bowl due to bad quality meth... which I cant seem to get off with cotton bud + detergent.

thanks for any advice :)
Ok so crack in AUS isnt as well know as in USA huh? Wat the fuck youre using a bowl for crack? thats dumb guy. Here is what you do........get and old tv antenna wrap electrical tape on the side your going to be hittin git from (only one side) and a piece of charboy(steel wool but get it burned first so you dont inhale the bad chemicals on it) jam a pit in the pipe, smoke crack...........now the best part is the you can PUSH the char boy back and forth to clean it / get another hit from the unbuned oils..........................that is how you smoke crack/ make a crack pipe australia

Hey Pharcyde, in Aus everyone calls glass pipes that you use to vaporize meth 'crackies'. It's just how it is.

Crack cocaine is almost non existent!

I have done my fair share of crack cocaine in North America and I can assure you that anyone who gets the chance to try freebase coke in our highly over priced market, uses the correct smoking implement

Psilo

Hey Pharcyde, in Aus everyone calls glass pipes that you use to vaporize meth 'crackies'. It's just how it is.

Crack cocaine is almost non existent!

I have done my fair share of crack cocaine in North America and I can assure you that anyone who gets the chance to try freebase coke in our highly over priced market, uses the correct smoking implement

Psilo
I still dont understand....do you mean glass dicks? or like bong kinda dealies? But yeah straioght pipe =best way to smoke crack
and this guy is smoking meth and not crack cocaine?

The original poster is talking about the stains associated with the residues left in a meth pipe, what we call a "cracky" in Australia

I can see how a yank would be easily confused so to clear things up

crystal-meth-ice-pipe1.jpg

This is a "cracky" in the land down under

We know how to smoke crack cocaine but it's is so rare it virtually doesn't exist on this continent so we save it for drug holidays ;)

Instead we have 10% pure shitty smokeable speed and highly over priced meth that is widely used in most drug taking circles

you guys dont have these,,,,,,,,,,,,or maybe its the same just the bowl hole is bigger....cuz that one looks like a pot pipe

pipe.jpg

the police site is wrong nobody in their right mind would use this for crack
\that and water chamber wtf?

Cleanse with fire. Hold it over gas-stove burner until all the crap cooks off it. Anything left over should buff off, and if not you are trying to smoke shit that shouldn't have been smoked in the first place.

you guys dont have these,,,,,,,,,,,,or maybe its the same just the bowl hole is bigger....cuz that one looks like a pot pipe

pipe.jpg

the police site is wrong nobody in their right mind would use this for crack
\that and water chamber wtf?

I've seen water filtered pipes before, fucking stupid cos meth is water soluble, still good fro dregs though, from reports I've heard fiends can get a 10% yield from evaporating the water.

Cleanse with fire. Hold it over gas-stove burner until all the crap cooks off it. Anything left over should buff off, and if not you are trying to smoke shit that shouldn't have been smoked in the first place.

This will take the temper out of the glass, making it very susceptible to breaking. It can also cause scaring due to the excessive heat used.

Short of solvent's/acid's used to clean chemistry glassware you're best bet is 'magic eraser' and a blunt object such as the butt of a pen to rub off the burned on residue.

Replace the pipe once it's scarred as this will help you to get the most out of your over priced Aussie methamphetamine

32 posts 1,664 views wtf?

This thread is from last year so no surprise there... The real surprise was you bumping it back onto the first page ;)

Pipes with an 'elbow' are the most common in Aus. I have very rarely seen straight stem meth pipes on this continent.

A friend of mine swears by acetone for cleaning his crack pipe.

Although he uses his crack pipe for smoking crack.

This will take the temper out of the glass, making it very susceptible to breaking. It can also cause scaring due to the excessive heat used.

Short of solvent's/acid's used to clean chemistry glassware you're best bet is 'magic eraser' and a blunt object such as the butt of a pen to rub off the burned on residue.

Replace the pipe once it's scarred as this will help you to get the most out of your over priced Aussie methamphetamine

If you do it right, and have good gear, a pipe should require very minimal cleaning anyway. ;) You should be able to do it at the heat you get from a lighter, it just takes time and the lighter gets fugging hot