• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How to change heroin#3 to injectable form

TrippyZebra

Bluelighter
ive got heroin #3 and need to know how much vitamin c to add to change it to 4. a tek would be helpful.

There are plenty of vids on youtube etc showing how much citric or vitamin C is needed. My needle exchnage has stopped doing vit c so Im back to using citric again. If you are in the UK and have standard size sachets of vit c or citric, you should find that they are all about the same size.(about 4 by 3 cm or so). As I have little experience with vit C, I havnt discovered what a minimum standard amount is to mix with your gear, but with regards to citric, I tend to use about a quarter of the sachet maximum. Of course, vit c and citric are both caustic to your veins so the general principle should apply to both - use as little as is possible. Its probably best to start by adding your heroin in a ration to 1/5 (5 parts heroin, 1 part catalyst), add your sterile water and give it a little heat. If the heroin does not dissolve significantly then you can keep alternating bewtween adding a pinch of citric / ascorbic and gently heating again, repeating untill the heroin has dissolved into the solution. As I said, I generally use about a quarter of a sachet as it takes very little acid to break down the heroin. What generally doesnt dissolve on the first or second pass is not gear and one should not keep adding citric until everything is dissolved.

When prepared for injection, the average solution should retain visable clumps of the cut as an undissolved precipitate, if not then you have either used to much acid and dissolved the lot, or you are one of the only people who have sourced untainted no3 brown heroin base. Id bet on the former.

The main rule is to use as little as possible (Heat dose help to dissolve the gear, but only gentle heating is necessary - do not allow the mixture to boil else you will be evaporating the heroin out of the mixture. If you feel you havnt used enough vit c, add a little more until the heroin break down significantly. Remembefr, you can always add more but you cant take it back out again.

There are plenty of vids on youtube etc showing how much citric or vitamin C is needed. My needle exchnage has stopped doing vit c so Im back to using citric again. If you are in the UK and have standard size sachets of vit c or citric, you should find that they are all about the same size.(about 4 by 3 cm or so). As I have little experience with vit C, I havnt discovered what a minimum standard amount is to mix with your gear, but with regards to citric, I tend to use about a quarter of the sachet maximum. Of course, vit c and citric are both caustic to your veins so the general principle should apply to both - use as little as is possible. Its probably best to start by adding your heroin in a ration to 1/5 (5 parts heroin, 1 part catalyst), add your sterile water and give it a little heat. If the heroin does not dissolve significantly then you can keep alternating bewtween adding a pinch of citric / ascorbic and gently heating again, repeating untill the heroin has dissolved into the solution. As I said, I generally use about a quarter of a sachet as it takes very little acid to break down the heroin. What generally doesnt dissolve on the first or second pass is not gear and one should not keep adding citric until everything is dissolved.

When prepared for injection, the average solution should retain visable clumps of the cut as an undissolved precipitate, if not then you have either used to much acid and dissolved the lot, or you are one of the only people who have sourced untainted no3 brown heroin base. Id bet on the former.

The main rule is to use as little as possible (Heat dose help to dissolve the gear, but only gentle heating is necessary - do not allow the mixture to boil else you will be evaporating the heroin out of the mixture. If you feel you havnt used enough vit c, add a little more until the heroin break down significantly. Remembefr, you can always add more but you cant take it back out again.

Sorry shit post, I didnt reads that you wanted a no 4 heroin from steet brown. I doubt you will get an answer for that, as no.4 heroin is a different compound to street brown and involves a synth which we are not allowed to publish on here. Vit C wont get you anywhere, you need an acid to complete this procedure but you will need other ingredients such as charcoal and acetone. Im sailing dangerously close to an infraction by even suggesting these extra bits, but what your asking is how to synthesise a drug from its base form, something which I believe goes beyond the scope of Bluelight and is probably against the BLUA.

Sorry for misunderstanding your post

Stee

Sorry I thought #4 meant just shootable heroin not heroin hcl my bad I didn't explain well. I'm in the usa I bought #3 and went to the store to pick up a bottle of 500mg vit C pills. Not sure how much to add but I think I'm just gonna keep adding a little until it all dissolves like you said I'm worried about all the other ingredients in the pill. I won't be shooting it much though (I'm not an addict just a rec user) so it probably won't cause much harm

Last edited:
Sorry on my part I didn't explain well. I'm in the usa I bought #3 and went to the store to pick up a bottle of 500mg vit C pills. Not sure how much to add but I think I'm just gonna keep adding a little until it all dissolves like you said I'm worried about all the other ingredients in the pill. I won't be shooting it much though (I'm not an addict just a rec user) so it probably won't cause much harm
Don't use pills, there could be harmful stuff in it, just buy pure ascorbic acid powder, you could even buy it on Amazon
As others have said, use as little ascorbic acid as possible.
Stay safe :)

I'm just gonna do a water extraction on the vit C pills and use that I'm sure it'll be safe.