• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to booty bump (ice)

HumboldtCaBugz

Greenlighter
So I've been reading on here and I use to slam heroin snd i dont wanna have the temptation of s needle. So I wanna booty bump some meth.. I smoke or snort a teener in bout 4days for my tolerance... I have an eye dropper with the hole boared out to be able to squirt it. How much meth and how much water should I use.. to start off small j should say..

I would use 1/3 of what you might insufflate or about a small bowl worth that you'd use in a glass pipe. It depends on purity but Yes def start small and work your way up.

Meth is highly water soluble so 1-2 mL should be plenty. A little more water will be easier on the mucosa if it doesn't cause leakage.

Here's a description of how another user does it:

I plug my meth once a week. One dose only, no redosing so I couldn't tell you if the previous dosages could be affecting but I can tell you how I effectively plug. Fully dissolve in water of course. I too have a 5mL syringe with almost a 1 inch long tip. I dissolve my gear in an old vodka cap. Nice and small and easy to manuever.

Anyways lube it up and everything as you said. You only want to go in just enough to where it won't come back out. 1-2 inches. Any further and you run the risk of shooting it into the colon, and not the veins in the rectum. You want to push it slowly to where it doesn't shoot into your small intestine, but fast enough it doesnt just dribble out and run down the side, possibly coming back out.

Try practicing to get it down. After the plunger is pushed all the way down leave it there for like 10 seconds or so just to be sure none dribbles out. Slowly pull it out. I usually put a mL back in the cap to make sure I got everything. I usually sit up at an angle that way it leaks back down if I got any too far. Anatomy shows that the left side has a deeper crevice so lay on your left side, unless you are left handed.

If you follow these suggestions and it still doesn't work, make sure your bowels are empty. They will soak up most of the water. I usually take a dump, take a shower, then wait a good 10-20 mins to make sure nothing more is there.