• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to best inject IM 2f-dck or ketamine?

BlueRick

Greenlighter
How to best inject IM 2f-dck or ketamine

I tried about 50mg and 100mg 2fdck n my leg muscle and noticed nothind. Solved it in warm water in a shot glass and used the smalles sirrenge I could find,

----------------------------------------------------
Side note

I have a huge tolerance for 2f-dck

All the best,
Blue Rick

Last edited:
I usually do im my deltoids with a insulin needle.
50-100mg should give some effect but ymmv.
For someone without tolerance 100mg IM is a hard hole.

My tolerance is off the hook aswell, but a few days off usually clears it at least some.

But i can barely hole anymore unless i take time off.
And even then its upp alot after a day or two.

i do it in my shoulder like where they give the flu shot so you can still use one of the little insulin syringes. though a lot of online sources say that place between your thing and butt cheek is better, if you have a longer needle. i save my syringes with longer needles for wheel filters because they're luer-lok and the insulin ones are not.

Insulin needle 0.5" 29 gauge into the muscle at the top of my arms ~1-2 inches down from the shoulder socket, wrapping around from exactly sideways and outward to lightly rearward. Feel around for a thick muscle and alternate between left and right side, and then vary the locations within those two general areas, left vs right.

Reach your hand around to the opposite upper arm just below the shoulder and squeeze gently as that arm is raised extending outward so you can feel the muscle contracting with your other side's hand. That muscle is used when you would be carrying (and lifting) a pail of water so it's a big muscle. There''s a lingo for the angular location wrapping around from front to back. The muscle in the "forward aspect" facing front of you is not as meaty as the area facing sideways laterally and then slightly rearward. The muscle gets thicker as you wrap around from side to back and your vision of the exact site might be blocked by your arm and so might not be able to see the needle going in but that's OK. You don't need to see it every time.

If you EVER get swelling and warmth at the site itself it's no reason to panic unless you're running a fever and have other symptoms, but that's a sign you did something wrong so reevaluate your sterile techniques and materials, and even possibly an allergy to the drug itself, though that's hardly ever the cause. But switch to your other side and if both feel warm then stop taking that drug until it settles down and you figure out the cause.

No matter what you choose get in the habit of always squeezing to verify it's a thick muscle near the surface. You don't want it in a bone and if you're gonna do s.c. use the belly region instead.

And steer clear of any source of info suggesting that a newbie injects anything into their groin or pudenda area.

Last edited:
man i'm a skinny motherfucker and those insulin syringes don't look long enough to hit bone. not high up in the shoulder, above the arm. maybe i don't really know where bone is.

I usually do the outer thigh, lots of muscle there and people don't see the marks. Shoulder works too. The buttocks used to be a reccomended site too but I read it has fallen out of favour with doctors. Maybe due to real fat-asses having less muscle and more adipose there.

You'd need a damn long needle before you hit bone. You can look up intraosseous injections if you want to lose sleep, or perhaps convince someone to stop IVing before that becomes neccesary in a life-or-death situation.

I've done IM 2-fdck shots in my arms with the least problems. In my thighs it would just still feel irritated for a long while, a week at least if not more.

Do I prepare my shots right? Grab my biggest spoon, enter a small amount of water, mix in the K with the needle so it sorta dissolves a little already and then try to heat it up so it becomes a perfect mixture. Enter the needle slowly and in a crooked manner.
never straight. Inject slowly untill it's gone.

Is this how you do it right or am I missing something?

You can inject IM with the needle straight on, that's not a problem.
I would avoid stirring anything with the tip of the needle as it is easily blunted. The simple act of heating the water should be enough to get the drug into solution.

Ideally you'd also be using a sterilized spoon (wipe with alcohol prep pad before use), and also swab the site of injection both before and after, with the same. If you were really fancy a wheel filter could be used too, but is not neccesary IMO if you boil the ketamine (or analog) soluntion.

As alcohol, would a 40 % proof rum work ?? That's probably a stupid question : s

Thin insulin style syringe.
Dissolve 100mg in between 0.5-1ml of sterile water.

Don't inject more than 1ml at a time in arms or 2ml in thighs/buttocks.

Ensure ket is added to boiled water or boil water when adding. Allow to cool.

Pull ket via syringe, ensure you use a filter. Either the ones that come in injection trays (needle exchange) or cigarette filter. I strongly advise using a filter, particles can gather in cut batches or in trays/vials.

Alcoholic swab the injection area. Use isopropyl diluted in water or else the swabs from an injection pack. Note: This is for swabbing on your skin, DO NOT inject alcohol.

Stretch area you intend to inject with thumb and index finger - this helps ensure IM and prevent subcutaneous dosing.
Insert needle, slowly inject.

Remove needle, immediately massage area. Clot area if needed.

Wait at least 30-60 mins between dosing, overdosing an IM isn't nice.

Thigh (avoid too close to groin due to nerve damage), buttocks (watch for damage to sciatica nerve) or deltoid in arm.

Remember to rotate injection sites.

Be sure you have the tolerance to be doing IMs, if you can still sniff ket in small amounts or khole by insufflation I strongly recommend avoiding IM. You will become a habitual user, so consider this a warning.

I would only IM if insufflation is causing damage.

More info: https://www.drugs.com/cg/how-to-give-an-intramuscular-injection.html