• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How to best ensure I pass a drug test 5-7 days after doing heroin? A couple concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

barelysane

Greenlighter
Okay, here's the deal: I've moved from West to East coast and haven't used heroin in a little while (2 mo.) so i don't have to worry about already having too high of a tolerance to pass a drug test. I shot black tar heroin but i hear the stuff over here is white and much better and I'm gonna give it a try. But there's a little barrier...I'm parentally mandated to go to an outpatient program on the condition of me staying here at college in Boston where I get drug tested. However, the appointment is only once a week so I'm thinking I might have a chance to pass if I use like one night per week right after the appointment. So how is the best way to make sure it fully metabolizes (I'm just doing a piss test)? Do I just drink lots of water and hope for the best? And will shooting it make it metabolize faster than snorting it? Idk it seems like from a logic perspective that might be true but I would like to know. Thanks!

P.S. I don't want to hear "heroin is bad don't do it you're in college" lol just answer my question k thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.