• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Seriousish How to become a selfish asshole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schizopath

Bluelighter
What you want to become is a psychopath. I suggest starting with a couple concussions to break down your amygdala.
This only works if you dont pretend to care at all.

Start thinking that people are useless and watch the progress happen.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I thought about posting this in a serious forum but I don't have the energy to put in the effort.

I've been somewhat of a pussy my whole life. I let people use me and treat me like shit. I obsessively care about other peoples problems but don't value myself at all. If someone I care about is in trouble or hurt I literally can't sleep at night.

I've been around selfish assholes my entire life so you'd think I'd know by now what to do. How do I be like them? How do I learn to only care about myself?

Thanks
You don't. If you become like them, they win. We need more people like you in the world.

schizopath

Bluelighter
Remember Mal that being a pussy really aint the issue. The issue is bullying and, cause bullies exist, you get the idea that you are the issue, which aint the truth.

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words
Staff member
I thought about posting this in a serious forum but I don't have the energy to put in the effort.

I've been somewhat of a pussy my whole life. I let people use me and treat me like shit. I obsessively care about other peoples problems but don't value myself at all. If someone I care about is in trouble or hurt I literally can't sleep at night.

I've been around selfish assholes my entire life so you'd think I'd know by now what to do. How do I be like them? How do I learn to only care about myself?

Thanks
Grow a spine, stand up for yourself. Be the man you know you are on the inside bb.

Come hang w/ me and I'll show you how to throw your weight around with class. <3

1) Never be afraid to yell at someone in public who has a nicer car or more money than you. They have too much to lose and will never get their pretty, never-been-bloody-from-a-fight-before knuckles get wrecked, ruining their precious daily moisturizer routines and manicures. You can TALK DOWN TO THEM LIKE THEY ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. They can't do ANYTHING. They have too much to lose.

2) NEVER be afraid to challenge someone to a fight, in public, with no fear of potential consequences. OK so Fight Club isn't for EVERYBODY, my bad. Skip to 3.

3) Lose all sense of humility, shame, or guilt that would otherwise prevent you from acting like a privileged asshole. The next insult you have on the tip of your tongue to someone in real life? As long as he's not got 50+ pounds on you, SAY IT. To their face. With a smile. Then laugh, with others watching (in a situation where others can see the other is acting like a buffoon).

EVEN IF YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON and these things do not appeal to your cub ghey cuddlez and bubbler ripz personality <3 <3 <3, just DO IT and it'll FREE YOU.

Break the looking-self glass. Watch NO EXIT and have me explain it to you, step by step in real time if you don't "get it". BREAK IT. DOOO ITTTTT.

Iceman1216

Bluelighter
I'm totally convinced that Chinese drug exports are State sanctioned at the highest level. The Chinese have a keen sense of history (and retribution)
I wish I did not feel the same ?? I have found opiates late in life 60 WTF?!
So never had any interest in them till now!! After medical treatment and chronic pain , they are a real bitch. But with the Horrible things done to the Chinese with reguards to addiction and their Very Long memories, they may just be saying” we are not forcing Anyone to do Fent. We Legally just supply a commodity, how the Americans is it , is there business 🙈

Wilson Wilson

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member

Thanks
Read the 48 Laws of Power and some Machiavelli.

Wilson Wilson

Staff member

madness00

Moderator: NMI, MH, CD
Staff member
Read some Machiavelli.
I agree.

People are merely means to ends. Everyone you walk by you should be sizing up. And you shouldn't feel bad about it, because people who get ripped off usually are asking for it. If anything you made them stronger.

Last edited:

Wilson Wilson

Staff member
I agree.

People are merely ends to means. Everyone you walk by you should be sizing up. And you shouldn't feel bad about it, because people who get ripped off usually are asking for it. If anything you made them stronger.
Yep I mean if OP is serious this is the mindset required. It'll also help you become a successful CEO should you desire.

MonkeysOnEcstacy

Bluelighter
You realize Machiavelli most likely wrote The Prince as satire? Most of his other political writing lambasts such cruelty

Alas, it is of little consequence as I suppose it's still a guiding light to any sociopath with a hankering for some power

Status
Not open for further replies.