Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How to beat a drug bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adoniss

Bluelighter
Give this a try! I too know a person who has beaten a drug bus on sydney road.. in melbourne. Those Listerine strips work wonders. Just put a couple on your tounge right before the saliva test that the cop gives you.

If anyone here is able to conduct a test with regards to this please do.

Its not a "claim", and that is why im asking someone here with the know how to conduct a test for this. A person i know beat the drug bus.

there are a few guys on this board that have access to such things. AFAIC it is a myth crossed with bullshit. i would like to be proven wrong.

i'll give it a shot round two tribes if you can wait that long..

I can see kinda the logic behind it. i mean its a powerful tasting plastic strip that is meant to give you fresh breath.. so i can see how it would change the chemistry of your saliva

Where are you pulling this from ? breath is not saliva, i cant for the life of me see how a listerine strip could pull of such a thing ?

No kidding, read your last comment....

i mean its a powerful tasting plastic strip that is meant to give you fresh breath.. so i can see how it would change the chemistry of your saliva

The saliva tests are fraught with issues, that is why there is a three stage testing structure. In addition to the false positives that have occurred, is it not possible that the reverse could also be possible, and this is what happened to your friend? It may have something to do with it, however before you all reach for listerene pocket packs how about you catch a cab?

..I can't see any truth in it, I'm sure all the money they put into this current project would at-least make it "mint-breath"-proof. I mean come on! There was also the claim that if you eat toothpaste when you're drunk, you'll blow 0.00 BAC. I wouldn't believe everything you hear, it sounds like you're being led-on.

..and even if it were true. I can't see it being a safe thing, on a harm-reduction board, suggesting people take listerine and then driving around under the influence of drugs.

On a slightly related note, I heard a myth regarding breath testing that if you ate some of those XXX mints you wouldn't be detected. It sounds like trolling to me.

The best way to beat the drug bus is to take a swig of whiskey just before you get pulled over. That way when they breath test you first and you blow over .05, they'll just charge you with drink driving since it's got a bigger penalty anyway.

One swig of whiskey is going to send u over the legal limit?

Why wouldnt they charge u for both?

It'll send you waaay over cos there'll be heaps of alcohol still in your mouth. And then they won't bother with the drug test cos everyone knows cops are lazy and so they'll just go for the easy conviction with the harsher penalty.

Or maybe my point's been missed? ;)

Nah, I get your point. Just seems a little too "easy" and unreliable, like most of the tricks to beat the drug bus that have been bought up on here.

<Insert comment about how I dont condone driving under the influence of mind altering substances here> 8)

I do not believe we at bluelight should be encouraging methods to avoid detection by the drug bus. Flaws in the system can be discussed but I believe tricks to avoid detection cross the line. You should not be driving impaired by the influence of any substance anyway. I am going to close this thread for now and any disputes can be made by email to one of the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.