• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How to avoid HOARSENESS?

JangoLango

Greenlighter
Greetings, my dudes.
I seek your help on a issue that has been effectively KILLING my vibe every time I get the good old colombian fever.
As soon as I hit the 2º or 3º line, I get this absolutly horrific hoarseness. Trully awfull.
I don't do it ofen. Usually buy 3 to 4 grams once evrey 4 to 5 moths. Usually consume around 1 gram, more or less, in a day, divided in some 4 to 5 hits throughout the day, starting around 09:00 and ending around 16:00.
As far as my knowlege on the matter goes, that doesn't mean that I use a lot. I know many people that use much more without such annoying side efect.
I don't do shitty cocaine neither. Fortunately, we have access to some of the best dope you can find around (I live in south america).
In fact, in my hole life, as I was skiing with friends, we wolud use exactly the same amount, and they wouldn't get hoarse at all, meanwhile my voice was fucked.
I don't get any other undesirable side efect, except the bad vibe from obssessing about the hoarseness.
Yes, I've tried drinking plenty of liquid, I've tried honey, I've tried warm tea, I've tried taking a warm shower. None of the usual treatments does any good.
I'm really all out of options, can someone help me out?

(sorry for the bad english, not my native language)

By the way, I'm not really keen on injecting it. I like snorting.
Furthermore, I have swollen tonsils (they get permanently hypertrophied after several infections - I get those since childhood), think that might be a factor.

Stop eating so many oats!!!

Oh wait, that's how you get rid of HORSEness

On a serious note, have you tried that mouth spray stuff that vocalists use in the studio? I'm not sure exactly what it's called but that might be an idea.

I'd usually snort some water after about 5 minutes. It kinda pulls down the drip but it helps some.

You don't need that much water (about 15 drops worth each nostril) and I enjoyed doing it, kinda feels like a 2nd line in a way.

I do not recommend this with meth.