• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How strong is Heroin by weight compared to oxys?

swimmed

Greenlighter
So i weighed an oxy and it weighed .15 and im wondering if by weight if its stronger then H.
Im wondering approxamatly how many mgs of morphine, or oxy a gram, of heroin is equal to (uncut)

.15 = 30MGS of oxy
How much is .15 in H?

pure oxy is very close to equal the amount of pure heroin but heroin is more likely to cause an overdose

pure oxy is very close to equal the amount of pure heroin but heroin is more likely to cause an overdose

Huh I Always would of thought Oxy would have more Fillers And Pure Heroin would have WAY LESS CUT! But I got No Idea just My Educated Guess Upon Experience And Speculation. .... But I must say that I think you're WRONG!!!! ^

so about gram for gram? I know street stuff veries a lot, Im just trying to get the pure value for a benchmark.

Are you talking pure oxycodone or the pills. The actual amount of oxycodone should be approximately equipotent to good dope. But I only insufflate/smoke so your results might vary with iv.

Huh I Always would of thought Oxy would have more Fillers And Pure Heroin would have WAY LESS CUT! But I got No Idea just My Educated Guess Upon Experience And Speculation. .... But I must say that I think you're WRONG!!!! ^

Are you really that dumb face palm lol. No one is going to literally weigh there pills.

A 20mg oxy pill may weigh 200mg but since you know it actually had 20mg of oxy in it, you don't judge it's potency by the weight of the whole pill lol. it's still equal in potency roughly to 20mg of street h.

Now, oxy vs h. If it's shitty street h, then 40-50mgs may be equal to a 20mg oxy ir. If it's really good h then only 8-15mg may be equal in potency to 20mgs of oxy.

Any street drug is going to vary in purity batch by batch, different dealers sources etc.

That's why u always start with a test bump or shot of any new h. If your confident it's not cut with fent, you can start with half your regular shot. If you wanna be really safe and avoid potential OD from a fentanyl cut product, then only do like a match head bump or shot to start.

Stay safe with street products guys.

Ps sorry for calling the first guy I responded to dumb.

Ps. I also only snort or plug, don't iv either. Never ever plan on touching a needle. I can say that with confidence for now because I can afford lots of opiates but I also have never had a habit yet, at least not one that caused serious withdrawals. My worst little binge so far was 230mg oxy, 1/4 gram #4 high purity h, .4grams #3 base h that seemed about 3 times less potent then the #4, and 10mg of fentanyl I had gotten in powder form and carefully made a liquid solution of 100ml for the 10mg of fent, so it was 100mcg per 1ml dose or equopotent to 10mg morphine. That was over a week, and I quit gold turkey except for some loperamide and Tylenol 1's. I had horrible RLS, muscle aches, uncomfortable even while in what should be a comfortable position, depression and fatigue / lack of motivation to do anything but watch netflix. But I managed to stop my using so my withdrawals were nothing like full blown flu x100 withdrawals from months of daily use. I had no vomiting or nausea, no diahrea, infact I was constipated still from the loperamide, and no issues sleeping, in fact I slept like 12 hours a day. On day 5 I was feeling a bit better but still shitty so I went out and bought some red Bali kratom and 5gs instantly made me feel better again and a slight buzz so my tolerance had clearly dropped and then I just tapered the rest of the ounce of kratom I had and felt great from that point on again.

Even though I did stop that binge early enough to avoid serious withdrawals , it was still a dumb move of me. And my tolerance skyrocketed from the fentanyl. But even tho those were really only minor withdrawals they were still quite shitty especially mentally so I did take a few week break and now have set myself a limit of only using 2 days in a row before a week minimum break.

Opiates are much more enjoyable when you keep your tolerance low and don't try to stay high 24/7. Because then each dose is from complete sobriety and you get more euphoria IMO.

Anyways, sorry for going on a tangent about that, I've been thinking about it for a while now how I coulda gotten a habit going had I not stopped after that week long binge 24/7 high. It taught me a lesson, and has made me be much safer with my dosing schedule so it's only just a few times a month.

Last edited:
Im tryign to compare sniffing vs sniffing
And the oxycodone that is used for example for weight is a M/30 pill

You really shouldn't be looking at it by exact weight due to the wide variability of street heroin's purity.

It's mainly by perception of effects, so if you're used to the H in your area (and it's at least somewhat consistent), and have taken oxy a good amount of times, you can then loosely compare what the effects should be from your presumed dosage.

It's kinda pointless to even try to do anything other than that, since H is cut to absolute shit on the street.

hello all please guys pm about anything related to h or oc, i really need some advice im also thinking bout it right now

I know somone that bought "H" and received what look like to be morphine or D that had vinegar dried up in it, pressed together then chopped apart.
It honestly didnt seem to much weaker then the street H.
Im just wondering if somone cut it with Morph or another opiate, can it actually increase the strength?
Thats why I want to know the weight compared to Oxy or any opiate since we know morphine is the exact same chemical make up as H, ecxept I trust the Pharms a lot more then regular dealers.

I know somone that bought "H" and received what look like to be morphine or D that had vinegar dried up in it, pressed together then chopped apart.
It honestly didnt seem to much weaker then the street H.
Im just wondering if somone cut it with Morph or another opiate, can it actually increase the strength?
Thats why I want to know the weight compared to Oxy or any opiate since we know morphine is the exact same chemical make up as H, ecxept I trust the Pharms a lot more then regular dealers.

Honestly, it's less likely that it's cut with morphine and more likely that its cut with fentanyl, or a fentanyl analog. Acetylfentanyl has been making the rounds as 'China White' lately. You're not likely to run into pure morphine when buying street drugs, as reagents for is synthesis are watched carefully. Any street morphine is likely diverted, which is an uncommon, but not unheard of occurrence.

But to answer your question, if the 'H' you bought has been cut with fentanyl, it will increase its strength, which is why its extremely important to do small tests (snorting just a few mgs) before shooting or doing large lines.

we know morphine is the exact same chemical make up as H

its not though... it's a totally different chemical. even though it is converted to morphine in the body, heroin is more fat soluble so it has better bioavailibility which translates to increased potency as a narcotic. it's made from morphine by reaction with some source of acetate groups, a byproduct of the reaction & degradation of the heroin due to moisture is acetic acid, the main chemical that makes vinegar.

compared to IV morphine, IV heroin is about 2 to 2.2x as strong, i think its about the same for nasal usage.
compared to IV morphine, oral/IV/plugged oxycodone is like 1.5x as strong.
if you divide 2.2 by 1.5 you get about 1.5, so IV heroin is about 1.5x more potent per milligram than oral oxycodone. Snorted heroin would be less, about the same strength per milligram as oxy.

Be mindful that only works for pure heroin hydrochloride, which street heroin never is. This math doesn't actually work for anything you buy off the street because it can be anywhere from 5 to maybe 25% purity and nobody will tell you for sure... If you purify it using the procedure on erowid or whatever it may be easier to measure effectively.

Its really impossible to tell from color, consistency etc whether or not you have dope cut with fentanyl or its analogues. From what I understand the effects are pretty obviously different though.