• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How strong do you believe clonazolam to be and what are you thoughts?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
been looking into it, so many mixed reactions, mixed feelings, from it's too strong, to its great, whats the concensus what're your opinions toward it in say 0.5mg doses? also compared to 2mg clonazepam how does it fair?

0.5 was too sedating and not as “functional” as Clonazepam tbh. The thing that’s always kept me hooked to cpam was the ability to go and be productive day to day.

C-lam once a week...for maybe 5 weeks total. Shit just created an overarching “IDGAF”, which I was def looking for....but time slowed the fuck down. However, it’s prob worth keeping around if you’re someone like me who likes to rotate the benzos and thienos around, with c-Pam being the “scripted anchor”.

But even with saying it wasn’t as “functional” as c-Pam, it had some recreational value at 0.25-0.30 mg and 1 drink (got invited to a BBQ and had already taken that dosage hours before). If the recreational part is what you’re looking for....it’s def there. I’ve been on and off c-Pam since 2008/2009 and never found it “recreational” really, even if there were days I doubled the dosage of 2mg.

The mixed reviews really make sense after trying it. Got 5x0.5 pellets along with some powdered etiz to see if it would be useful during the days.

Honestly I’m prescribed them and they aren’t that strong to me at all. Maybe it’s because I was prescribed Xanax before them I don’t know but they don’t make me feel anything really

Honestly I’m prescribed them and they aren’t that strong to me at all. Maybe it’s because I was prescribed Xanax before them I don’t know but they don’t make me feel anything really

You're thinking of clonazepam. OP is asking about clonazolam, a very different drug. Much much more potent.

To answer, I advise against using clonazolam. I tried it twice, both times with a benzo tolerance, and 0.5mg was enough to have me full on blackout. I did feel a lot of buzzy euphoria for the few minutes I actually remembered anything. Then I blacked out all day. It also increases your tolerance significantly after even once use.

I don't see what use it is, it can be super recreational and all that but if you go through a complete blackout at even 0.5mg why bother? Plus many people have woken up in a jail cell after taking the stuff.

Me I'm a boring twat, I woke up the next morning laying in bed having torrented some shitty films. But I also compulsively redosed and ate my other drugs because I for some reason thought they'd "sober me up."

I then tried a second time with my friend watching me. He gave me only one 0.5mg pellet and that's it. No redosing. Still I ended up passing out and apparently made sex noises in my sleep.

Funny shit but I've not touched the stuff since, seems pointless.

Oh and I don't think there's any comparison to this and clonazepam. It feels very different. I'm prescribed clonazepam and it's very clearheaded and functional even though it is also prone to blackouts in high doses. But clonazolam has no functional side, you just get really buzzed then blackout. What's the point of a drug being euphoric when you can't remember it? No idea why people keep buying it personally.

Youre prescribed a research chemical not approved for consumption????? Clonazolam. Not clonazepam HAHA ah it happens tho a quick read been there done that

0.5 was too sedating and not as “functional” as Clonazepam tbh. The thing that’s always kept me hooked to cpam was the ability to go and be productive day to day.

C-lam once a week...for maybe 5 weeks total. Shit just created an overarching “IDGAF”, which I was def looking for....but time slowed the fuck down. However, it’s prob worth keeping around if you’re someone like me who likes to rotate the benzos and thienos around, with c-Pam being the “scripted anchor”.

But even with saying it wasn’t as “functional” as c-Pam, it had some recreational value at 0.25-0.30 mg and 1 drink (got invited to a BBQ and had already taken that dosage hours before). If the recreational part is what you’re looking for....it’s def there. I’ve been on and off c-Pam since 2008/2009 and never found it “recreational” really, even if there were days I doubled the dosage of 2mg.

The mixed reviews really make sense after trying it. Got 5x0.5 pellets along with some powdered etiz to see if it would be useful during the days.
This is the information i was looking forward to reading, because while ofc not advised, i use benzos to smoothen out amps or my coke use if not end my sessions, and i was looking at clonazolam as a sort of more potent clonazepam to really kick it down a notch when needed because somtimes either the stimulation or edgyness tends to get to me

Clonazolam is super potent, and if you do it every day you will know why so many people say avoid it. At small doses, say, 250ug or so, it can still give you a beating but if you are benzo naive, that much could lay you right out. Another thing that I personally hated about Clon is that a), it made me slur my speech so much that I would avoid talking to some people. It literally makes it difficult to speak fluently and clearly. I know many benzos have this effect, but Clon is stupid in that way. And b), clon can fuck with your balance in a big way. I had a few times where I was leaning or walking in one direction or another, and had a hard time controlling it, causing me to literally walk to the left or right and I could not "correct" for this. This caused me to fall down a couple of times, but I didn't get hurt. I will say that as you increase the dose, the compound becomes less and less desirable, if not downright something to avoid altogether. And as much as I like "potent" drugs, Clon, Fluo, Flubro, etc., are like date rape drugs, for crying out loud. Literally.

They are so so strong. They have a massive amnesia inducing quality compared to others. Nothing like clonazepam.

If you are using them to emd a trip or amp comedown to watch movies in bed before sleep, great. However, if you're the sort to redose benzos or take them and go outside, stay away!

I have lost entire weeks and almost died, had to be given CPR and Naloxone cos i took 2mg, blacked out and started drinking methadone and smoking gear and eating another 20mgish over a day (i have no memory of this).

My first memory was taking 2 tabs, deciding to have 2 more, then waking up talking to.my dad after collapsing at work, being revived, ambulances to hospital, visited by close friends and family and sent home after they were fairly sure I wasnt gonna die.

If you like benzos, theyre like actually playing Russian roulette, no shit. I never tried phenazepam, but from what I hear it sounds as dangerous.

Tl;dr almost killed me: avoid due to massive amnesiac properties and irresponsibility that can result in life ruining behaviour.

Bit off the main subject with which I have no exp.

Flunitrazolam was a big step down going from Etizolam imo, It does a kinda trick that remind's me about the amnesia comment's on Clonazolam. Didn't like Flunitrazepam either but was fond of Temazepam, a very low potency Benzo.

And all benzo's are strong in equivalent dosages, but these just seem to have more negative effects, Clonazolam and Flunitrazolam maybe aswell. But they are economical for the producer to produce, probably. The high potent ones.

That's the problem with benzos. They're subtle in adequate doses, but human nature kicks in and a lot of people think, ooh this is nice, if i take more of this, it'll be nicer, qhen they're experiencing the maximum positive effects and by taking more, only the negative effects will increase.

It's taken me so long to learn this, and even then, once under the influence of benzos, your decision making process is already in the toilet, so mistakes are repeated again and again. C'est la vie!

I used to eat these little dark red pellets like sweets. Think they were 0.5mg?
Blacked out so many times, and got so many horror stories up my sleeve.
Ain't touched them for over 4 years.

Stay well away.
When I was using them and f-lam heavily I went to the doctors and did a piss test and it came negative for benzos. Go figure.

However, if you're the sort to redose benzos or take them and go outside, stay away!

I have lost entire weeks and almost died, had to be given CPR and Naloxone cos i took 2mg, blacked out and started drinking methadone and smoking gear and eating another 20mgish over a day (i have no memory of this).

I feel you bro. I have so many fucking story's like this. And probably many more that I can't remember.

Fucking naughty stuff. Super super potent. Glad it got banned tbh!

Another thing that I personally hated about Clon is that a), it made me slur my speech so much that I would avoid talking to some people. It literally makes it difficult to speak fluently and clearly. I know many benzos have this effect, but Clon is stupid in that way.
i was caught off guard when people could tell i was on drugs. even over the phone. no benzo (without alcohol) but clonazolam makes me slur my words.

i was caught off guard when people could tell i was on drugs. even over the phone. no benzo (without alcohol) but clonazolam makes me slur my words.

I feel that.

When I finally came off of them people were so surprised on the phone how different I sounded. Never noticed it myself while on them.

Stay away. It is just rope to hang yourself with. Stick to benzos you will be able to find when you cslonaz0l@m runs out and your plug disappears.

And, might not be a bad idea for any benzo lover to grab a bunch of Diclazapam while it's around. If it can keep you out of a rehab or worse, why the f not. I engaged in overkill and have a gram of it stashed away. Insurance policy.