• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How should I do this?(poppy half life and some hydros)

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
So I finished the last of my pods today, was just gonna do the pods, but had 4 1/2 Percocets and took them with them, not wanting to go without anything I made some calls and found 10 norco 10's, wasn't gonna take any of those today,but did,lol(notice a pattern) and I have three left. Was not going to take anything tomorow, only have 30mg of hydro which wouldn't even give me a buzz, have a couple klonopins I might take at night tomorow. My last dose of Pod tea was at 1 PM, do not want to go into P/W when I take my subs so I have the 3 norcos(lol) off work tomorow so should just have to deal with boredom...my plan was to take the 3 Norcos when I go back to work for a 4 hour shift(don't have to go till waaay later in the evening on Thursday..does this sound like a good plan and to go back on my subs friday, or should I split the norcos into 15mg doses thurs/friday(both short shifts) and start back on Subs Saturday??? Thank you anyhelp would be appreciatedated. Really wish I didn't eat those 7 Hydros though, but along with the 45mg of oxy, tea, and 8 klonpins it seems almost worth it as am opiated/relaxed as fuck. But anyway, thank you.