• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos how severe will this withdrawal be?

Thanks for your posts guys.

Sorry i am not very good at communicating at times - i hope you will cut me some slack. So when i mean i have been taking valium more consistently this year - i mean i have still been taking it once or twice a week. In past years i would use it maybe once a month then weekly then once a month again.

Also i fotgot to say i got an initial script several years ago which is what i was talking about where i used valium daily (small dose - 2mg) for 2 months - then started using weekly after that. My source of valium hasnt been from the docotr more recently.

I hope that makes sense.

That sort of makes it different. If you are infact low, jump and put the rest of your supply away for when you need it.

Idk the whole score here, but it sounds like you can, handle sporadic usage. What extra you have took, shouldn't make much a difference.

I'd jump while you can, or do a short taper and be done.

Thanks for your help before guys.

I haven't touched a benzo since i started this thread. I did a get but more anxiety after a few days of no valium but the psychological temptation to dose again last weekend was the biggest thing that scared me.

I got rid of the rest of my stash last night by giving them to my partner and telling her to only give them to me in an emergency.

Going to try and live a benzo free life now :)

Going to try and live a benzo free life now :)

Good luck :)

That’s my goal too. But I’m already in deep. I have an appointment with my GP next week to talk about a diazepam taper to get me off of clonazepam.

Benzos are super awesome for recreation, used sparingly. Which is why I convinced him to write that first script. Because they were fun back then.

When used daily, it becomes a whole different story. It changed me. Not in some deep and profound way, but my life is definitely not what it used to be.

Looking forward to a benzo free life myself!