• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How risky is it being a drug mule?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
Would never consider it but I've been watching border security shows like, Nothing To Declare: Australia, UK Border Force, and Border Security Canada. Every once in a while, they'll stop someone who seems suspicious and find them carrying drugs in their suitcase/backpack, on their person or inside of them in the form of drugs wrapped in pellets.

This show would have you believe that it's nearly impossible to get away with it but in a way it's confirmation bias. I've heard that most drug mules actually get through customs/immigration upon landing to another country and that only the ones who are too stupid to come up with a decent story/enough funds to support their stay are the ones who get caught.

So would you say it's worth it?

Fuck that, in theory, international post is way safer. Especially if you in theory split your shipment into multiple packages that look different and are going to multiple different addresses.

Fuck that, in theory, international post is way safer. Especially if you in theory split your shipment into multiple packages that look different and are going to multiple different addresses.
Cartel doesn’t pay you to ship, no risk in that. Though I’m sure they mail a lot, now more than ever

It's very risky, many years of jail if caught. Also if they're suspicious of you, they can always X-ray you, and see if you have swallowed any drugs. Also, they only pay Mules $3,000 to $5,000 depending how much drug you can carry and how many times you have done it. $5k is really not worth 10 years in jail.

These days most drugs are being brought into Australia disguised in commercial cargo. Maybe some small time outfits still use mules but the risk/reward payoff is to extreme to be of interest to serious crime syndicates.

No self-respected drug trafficker would rely on drug mules to make a profit. They may have a couple (to diversify their operations) but mules are often seen as disposable.

In theory the risk probably isn't especially high. But the harm if you're caught is so high that it kinda offsets the low risk of being caught.

I wouldn't take the risk.

What do you mean? Was that the case with the girls in Peru?
The same group that gave you the job will call in an anonymous tip to the customs security to help divert attention so someone carrying a far larger amount can get past as they are searching and arresting you.
I also wouldn't be surprised if they work out deals with the people doing the security where they will let the bigger carriers past as long as they tip them off about some mules every now and then so the security looks good.

so corruption caused by prohibition makes this a damn near suicide mission. Never knew any rich mules. one or two who "disappeared" but what side of the soil there on is anyones guess.