• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Muppet How retarded are the locals near you being about the fucking coronavirus?

sewerslide.666mg

Bluelighter
if my junkie nephew ( no offence to the good junkies) comes to my place sick I'm gonna break his face, but then I'd get sick
idk if he was dope sick or corona

Fire&Water

Bluelighter

There is an ancient fable about a Deadly Disease journeying to Baghdad, who met a Traveller going in the opposite direction.

"Where are you going?", asked the Traveller.

"I travel to Baghdad, where it is my duty to kill five thousand people", replied the Disease. "A merry journey to you, sir, for you are safe."

And each continued along his own path. Some months later they met again. The Traveller's greeting was cold.

"You deceived me, O Disease", he complained. "You told me you were going to Baghdad to kill five thousand people, but lo, one hundred thousand perished!"

"Nay, Traveller, I deceived you not. I kept my word and killed five thousand; ninety-five thousand died of fear and expectation.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
They let me know that it won’t work according to them bc they buy what the government says...they’re also conservatives as well.
Masks probably help somewhat to prevent catching it, but they don't actually form a seal so droplets can be easily breathed in around the sides. The masks are really supposed to be for sick people because they do a lot more to prevent diseased particles from flying into the air from a sick person's mouth, instead of becoming airborne they get blocked by and soak into the mask. The reason the government is saying to not stockpile masks is because there aren't enough masks and they do a lot more good for sick people to wear. They're especially needed in hospitals to protetct healthcare workers.

Soso78

Bluelighter
IDK why they are giving their opinion. They say that the CDC says they won’t work but IMO it’s debatable bc a Doctor told me a mask could help.

No they are not.

I am a female.

I work big box retail. Specifically as a personal shopper.
Well fuck what they think. It not gonna hurt go wear a mask.
hopefully they all get it and u don’t so u can be like, ha

Xorkoth

Staff member
I mean yeah it doesn't hurt for sure if you already have a mask(s), the issue is dumb people hoarding masks, it's led to a global shortage in masks. In China they were selling masks for the equivalent of like $170 each for this, because of a combination of dumbassery and human greed.

Soso78

Bluelighter
I mean yeah it doesn't hurt for sure if you already have a mask(s), the issue is dumb people hoarding masks, it's led to a global shortage in masks. In China they were selling masks for the equivalent of like $170 each for this, because of a combination of dumbassery and human greed.
I’d rather catch corona than pay that for a mask. No joke

Audiobook

Bluelighter
Masks probably help somewhat to prevent catching it, but they don't actually form a seal so droplets can be easily breathed in around the sides. The masks are really supposed to be for sick people because they do a lot more to prevent diseased particles from flying into the air from a sick person's mouth, instead of becoming airborne they get blocked by and soak into the mask. The reason the government is saying to not stockpile masks is because there aren't enough masks and they do a lot more good for sick people to wear. They're especially needed in hospitals to protetct healthcare workers.
They help me stop touching my face, that’s like a big reason why I wear them, I am so horrible with touching my face.

However that’s not really my point.

My point was I never asked for their opinion, and they never hesitated to tell me their opinion. And I find it interesting it was all males who did this.

Audiobook

Bluelighter
Anyways, I get to sleep in tomorrow, tho bc my state has a new shelter in place order we are gonna be so fucking busy tomorrow...and I am clopening (doing a closing shift and then a morning/opening one)...life of a fucking grocery store/Walmart worker...FML tbh...

LadyAlkaline

Bluelighter
IDK why they are giving their opinion. They say that the CDC says they won’t work but IMO it’s debatable bc a Doctor told me a mask could help.

No they are not.

I am a female.

I work big box retail. Specifically as a personal shopper.
Fucking mansplaining! "Masks don't work!" ... "stop buying all the masks, we need them for doctors!"

Soso78

Bluelighter
Anyways, I get to sleep in tomorrow, tho bc my state has a new shelter in place order we are gonna be so fucking busy tomorrow...and I am clopening (doing a closing shift and then a morning/opening one)...life of a fucking grocery store/Walmart worker...FML tbh...
I wouldn’t even be goin to work at places like that.
full of retards spreading the virus.
USA going to be worse off than China

Xorkoth

Staff member
Absolutely, the world is full of retards, China is authoritarian enough to limit the fallout from that fact.

being a shut-in does not work for me, I need to see my friends and play music with people. Fuck fuck fuck. I fucking hate this shit.