• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Muppet How retarded are the locals near you being about the fucking coronavirus?

LadyAlkaline

Bluelighter
My sister is a manager at Walmart. It is only a matter of time before her kids catch the crud and sneeze directly into my eyes

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
We crying man because I don't know if you know but there's this shit called ''Currency'' if you don't have it, you can't do nothing. Some people commit suicide because they can't grind, yes that's how far for those wondering. The global economy's fucked from all view points, currently there's no cure and as far as I am concerned there will be no cure but something to built immunity. On the other side, the market's empty. We have mouths to feed man. Have you got out lately to see what's been happening?.. I mean I don't see a fuckin troll reason on this topic, if you are that stupid then my man. Go with God
You don't really need it..
Youve become dependent on it and know no other way, all according to plan.

CFC

Bluelight Crew
finally made my way out to the big supermarket. they actually had quite a bit of (a truncated range of) stock. i now have so much food i can start throwing it away like everyone else yaaaaay!

Soso78

Bluelighter
They let me know that it won’t work according to them bc they buy what the government says...they’re also conservatives as well.
Why they sayin it won’t work?
are they wearing masks?
What do u do for work?
Are u female?
So many questions I need answering lol

Audiobook

Bluelighter
Why they sayin it won’t work?
are they wearing masks?
What do u do for work?
Are u female?
So many questions I need answering lol
IDK why they are giving their opinion. They say that the CDC says they won’t work but IMO it’s debatable bc a Doctor told me a mask could help.

No they are not.

I am a female.

I work big box retail. Specifically as a personal shopper.