• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Muppet How retarded are the locals near you being about the fucking coronavirus?

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
We crying man because I don't know if you know but there's this shit called ''Currency'' if you don't have it, you can't do nothing. Some people commit suicide because they can't grind, yes that's how far for those wondering. The global economy's fucked from all view points, currently there's no cure and as far as I am concerned there will be no cure but something to built immunity. On the other side, the market's empty. We have mouths to feed man. Have you got out lately to see what's been happening?.. I mean I don't see a fuckin troll reason on this topic, if you are that stupid then my man. Go with God

CFC

Bluelight Crew
my productivity, concentration and focus levels are garbage atm. i need this virus to die so i can start taking my vyvanse again and get cleaning and doing laundry and stuff

thujone

Bluelight Crew
@CFC you manage to get some food yet?

I'm starting to lose my flipping mind from isolation :( I'm reverting to a state of nature, pretty soon I'll be skinning rabbits in the yard and eating them raw

• Haha
Reactions: CFC

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
I'm losing my mind too... I have my girlfriend for company but I need to see my friends, bandmates, other people. At least we can easily go on a bunch of different hikes. And I have a bunch of books to read. But... yeah social isolation is not for me. I hate it.

Nightraver

Bluelighter
Scotland on lock down is even worse than usual this shit has me tearing through my stash like Fred krueger on some pubescent teens and it's not even the end of the first week :mad:

CFC

Bluelight Crew
@CFC you manage to get some food yet?

I'm starting to lose my flipping mind from isolation :( I'm reverting to a state of nature, pretty soon I'll be skinning rabbits in the yard and eating them raw
Yes thanks man! I battled early in the morning just after the doctors and health workers get their reserved shopping hour, and dashed enough essentials to cook 2 weeks of food and freeze it. So now I can just go out and casually top up with the odd item or two when I spot them. The shops are still about 75% empty in this part of the city though.

ashwolf22101

Bluelighter
Running with the wild horses in ketamine land
Used to conserve my drug usage to weekend use, as a 'special treat'. However, now that university is all online and there's nothing to do outside, I find my self using nearly everyday. It's a real temptation, but I still trying to limit my use.

Also, being type 2 bipolar this isolation is very difficult during these times. Socialization is very important to me as it wards off depression most of the time.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
I feel the same way, seeing people, particularly my friends, is really important to my mental health. So this is lame AF. I have lots of drugs, but they're 95% psychedelics and I'm experiencing rebound from gabaergics so I don't really want to take psychedelics. Gonna probably take phenibut tomorrow. Or maybe wait til Saturday.

schizopath

Bluelighter
I feel the same way, seeing people, particularly my friends, is really important to my mental health. So this is lame AF. I have lots of drugs, but they're 95% psychedelics and I'm experiencing rebound from gabaergics so I don't really want to take psychedelics. Gonna probably take phenibut tomorrow. Or maybe wait til Saturday.
Love you. You are a great man, my friend.

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
^

I should emphasize more that it is a careful balance for me. I need some socialization (if I am not anxious), but I also need to remove myself if it becomes too much. After talking with family or going to large events I get very exhausted and want to 'shut myself out' for a little while.
You sound like me. I can only socialize and deal with people for a little bit. People drain my energy. I have to shut myself off and recharge my batteries.

SAT4N_420

Bluelighter
I usually need little socialization to be satisfied too but all this isolation is driving me crazy! I just wanna go out and party god damn it!