• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Muppet How retarded are the locals near you being about the fucking coronavirus?

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R
Staff member
Well I'm sure she was when she was young, I mean she was basically constantly trying to get affirmation because her mom wouldn't give it to her, that seemed to be at the root of it. When we were younger she had some faint tendencies towards this behavior but it got worse and worse with age (and drug abuse). But like she was faking injuries for sympathy and stuff, inventing stories about how we (this happened to each of our close friend group including me) did something to her that we never did. It was all based on getting sympathy as a response to everyone pulling away from her as she got worse and worse to be around.
That's sad. She sounds like she had some serious mental issues.

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
I’m just spreading the word to STOP eating ass!

Red alert! Coronavirus could be spread by rimming, scientists say

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
Today the drug testing facility got rid of their "please check in daily" message. I really hope they didn't just randomly start up testing again.. that would be smart of them, but total bull shit.

55 thousand cases USA.

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
“Researchers studying COVID-19 among infected patients in a hospital in China are thought to be the first to test stool samples for the disease, and are now warning that coronavirus can be transmitted via mouth-to-butt contact.”

I’m sorry, I’m still laughing where they say “mouth-to-butt contact” 🤣

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R
Staff member
“Researchers studying COVID-19 among infected patients in a hospital in China are thought to be the first to test stool samples for the disease, and are now warning that coronavirus can be transmitted via mouth-to-butt contact.”

I’m sorry, I’m still laughing where they say “mouth-to-butt contact” 🤣
It's nowhere near as funny as a pamphlet I once saw at a doctors office aimed at gay men about safely having sex.

For some reason the pamphlet couldn't stop using the phrase "arse fucking". Stuff like "before a night of arse fucking... Blah blah use condoms".

It was so weird seeing a pamphlet from a doctors office say "arse fucking" over and over... Like some 40 year old trying to be hip with the young people or something.

Man I wish I'd kept that pamphlet.

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
Today the drug testing facility got rid of their "please check in daily" message. I really hope they didn't just randomly start up testing again.. that would be smart of them, but total bull shit.

55 thousand cases USA.
So you think because it doesn’t say “Please check in daily” anymore, that they’re back to drug testing as usual? That’s why I warned you don’t take anything. You never know what they’re up to and they love to take pleasure doing sneak attacks with random testing. It’s better than cumming for them.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
Well, you could well argue if constant usage of public space in all circumstances even is a right to start with. I tend to think the founding fathers would have said that it isn't in that absolute unquestionable sense of the word. Such restrictions have happened a great many times in history including in America and including in their time, and for exactly this kind of purpose.

There's a big difference between a government eroding rights just to increase their power or to harm certain undesirable groups, and suspending a right (if we call it that) on a very legitimate basis for the easily proven good of the society that government serves, and the very people who are being impacted. Especially when a great many of those people already consent.

Everything I'm seeing looks like the latter to me. I'm not seeing people disappeared for saying stuff the government doesn't like. Quite the reverse such people seem to be louder than ever.

I don't see them rounding up Chinese people and using the virus to justify it. And I'm not seeing reason to believe that any of that is going to happen in the future as a consequence of the choices made today.

Much as I too lean towards a more absolutist school of thought about the meaning of rights, in light of history, legal precedent, and the likely intent of the very rights we're debating. I think such actions are justified yes.
All I'm trying to say is that it's a slippery slope, and on more than one occasion in history situations like this have been used to subtly chip away at other rights while the general population is wrapped up in hysteria. I don't trust the government. Not to mention California is using this as an excuse to close gun stores and pass anti 2A bills in response to the their sales skyrocketing. Not to turn this into a 2A argument, just using that as an example of government overreach.

I'll admit I'm paranoid, but I'm not giving government officials the benefit of the doubt.

Look what you did to this thread, got me engaging in political commentary. This is a place for nonsense damnit!!!

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
I've met narcissists like trump before. And that's something I've always wondered...

Is there a part of them, some part of their mind, that realizes it's all lies?

I'm not a narcissist, but I am a liar, and while I've done a pretty good job sometimes convincing myself of my own lies, there was always at least some part of me that knew it was all bs.

But then, lying cause you're a desperate drug addict or have emotional problems, and lying cause you're a shallow narcissist is bound to have some differences. Even so. I bet a part of him knows.
I can confirm that everything is a game to sociopaths and narcissists. But you have to admit those people often get pretty far in life with just bullshit and mind games, whether you like them or not. I kinda admire it actually.

NicoOregon

Bluelighter
Well, you could well argue if constant usage of public space in all circumstances even is a right to start with. I tend to think the founding fathers would have said that it isn't in that absolute unquestionable sense of the word. Such restrictions have happened a great many times in history including in America and including in their time, and for exactly this kind of purpose.

There's a big difference between a government eroding rights just to increase their power or to harm certain undesirable groups, and suspending a right (if we call it that) on a very legitimate basis for the easily proven good of the society that government serves, and the very people who are being impacted. Especially when a great many of those people already consent.

Everything I'm seeing looks like the latter to me. I'm not seeing people disappeared for saying stuff the government doesn't like. Quite the reverse such people seem to be louder than ever.

I don't see them rounding up Chinese people and using the virus to justify it. And I'm not seeing reason to believe that any of that is going to happen in the future as a consequence of the choices made today.

Much as I too lean towards a more absolutist school of thought about the meaning of rights, in light of history, legal precedent, and the likely intent of the very rights we're debating. I think such actions are justified yes.
This illustration of Rights being taken away is demoded. What it will look like....well, quite cleverly, we will experience it much differently.

Just my $0.02 as I have nothing invested in our government and can't predict future happenings.

Audiobook

Bluelighter
Well I managed to find pure DXM gel caps, ordered them...60 of them too so I should be good for the week after next week for two trips (I guess you could call them, IDK I’m a dork lol sorry) when they come.

Been fucking going to work at 3am (I generally leave at 2pm, start at 5am since this thing ramped up), I work big box retail so they need me bad.

Nice overtime as well, plus getting a bonus bc of the COVID-19 situation.

But I am over the fucking customers asking about toilet paper...no we don’t have any fuck off and stay 6 feet away from me kthxbai.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Hey I get it. I sorta believe lizard people run our society so I absolutely get it. I just came to the conclusion a while ago that arguing with people about really anything or trying to tell them something they don't wanna know/hear is a mutual waste of time. A discussion on the other hand can be mutually beneficial. I'll admit I still do get a little aggressive in some discussions though...

I think it's a bunch of octopus -people running the planet

TbPH

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Yeah.

Didn't really want to mention it publically but shit always slips out of me eventually to my BL fam.

Only Friday night. And saturday morning. And saturday night. But it wasn't too too much, and i alternated drug. I'm drinking tons of water, and i'm pretty sure i won't be tested this week. If i am, one more dilution on my record isn't shit.

This is not public because your real name is Cletus, not madness00.

Bout time you realised that.

nuttynutskin

Moderator: Words
Staff member
I went to the grocery store and there were a lot of people... I was one of 2 or 3 other people wearing a mask. Good to see everyone's on the same page here. :rolleyes:

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
I went to the grocery store and there were a lot of people... I was one of 2 or 3 other people wearing a mask. Good to see everyone's on the same page here. :rolleyes:
Well at least you were protecting yourself! I don’t think masks really help for those without the virus anyway. The only people who should be wearing a mask are those who actually have Coronavirus.