• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Muppet How retarded are the locals near you being about the fucking coronavirus?

schizopath

Bluelighter
I just want the subs

schizopath

Bluelighter

schizopath

Bluelighter

schizopath

Bluelighter
I wanna fix that too...

SCHWARTZ
The art of the deal
Tony Schwartz with Donald j trump.
Trump propably thinks he did the hard work cause it has a picture of him on the front page.

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R
Staff member
Trump propably thinks he did the hard work cause it has a picture of him on the front page.
I've met narcissists like trump before. And that's something I've always wondered...

Is there a part of them, some part of their mind, that realizes it's all lies?

I'm not a narcissist, but I am a liar, and while I've done a pretty good job sometimes convincing myself of my own lies, there was always at least some part of me that knew it was all bs.

But then, lying cause you're a desperate drug addict or have emotional problems, and lying cause you're a shallow narcissist is bound to have some differences. Even so. I bet a part of him knows.

schizopath

Bluelighter
I've met narcissists like trump before. And that's something I've always wondered...

I'm not a narcissist, but I am a liar, and while I've done a pretty good job sometimes convincing myself of my own lies, there was always at least some part of me that knew it was all bs.

But then, lying cause you're a desperate drug addict or have emotional problems, and lying cause you're a shallow narcissist is bound to have some differences. Even so. I bet a part of him knows.
There propably is. But I assume that since he doesnt at any level aim to be honest, he might think that the little voice inside his head thats saying "lies" is the one lying.

Not too sure. People tell me that Im a psychopath but I prefer truth to lies. Weird stuff.

Last edited:

CFC

Bluelight Crew
are you feeling a little better man? I'm really glad you are still posting, I was worried you'd be gone when you stepped down. You are such a great presence here <3
Aww thanks mal. I've been about the same for 3-4 days now - virus is still putting up a fight, and i feel crappy, but immune system is holding it down. Energy is fine though, so I'm really fucking bored of it.

CFC

Bluelight Crew
yeah, sure, most know they're full of shit. even while they try to hide from it. it gives them this impression that all the world and all the people in it are as as similarly inauthentic as themselves. hence some of the more sociopathic aspects of ASPD/NPD.

many end up suffering from hideous depression once their looks wear off and they move into middle age, and suicide rates are really high. those who are still able to live the dream though, like Trump, presumably will just carry on business as usual until they die.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member

I'm not sure. A good friend of mine who has passed, as well as my girlfriend's dad, are/were both somewhere in the spectrum of personality disorders with serious narcissism involved. My late friend fell apart in her last years and became so much worse. You caught her lying constantly and it was always lies to either convince herself/other people that she was flawless, or to generate sympathy. She started faking injuries, making up wild stories about her victimhood, and so on. It was crazy because it was so clear she was lying, you could catch her, and call her on it, and watch her invent something else on the spot, and she would fight about it... she took all the lies to the grave. I could never tell whether she knew, deep down, or not. She did seem to deeply despise herself and use the lies to primarily lie to herself, because it was extremely important to her that she perceived others as thinking certain ways about her. So it leads me to believe that deep, deep down, she knew, but I don't think she even admitted it to herself on a conscious level.

My girlfriend's dad is similar... he has reinvented the past so that he is not at fault for terrorizing his kids and their mother. I think he honestly really believes it, it's hard to say though.

Reactions: CFC

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R
Staff member
My late friend fell apart in her last years and became so much worse. You caught her lying constantly and it was always lies to either convince herself/other people that she was flawless, or to generate sympathy. She started faking injuries, making up wild stories about her victimhood, and so on. It was crazy because it was so clear she was lying, you could catch her, and call her on it, and watch her invent something else on the spot, and she would fight about it... she took all the lies to the grave. I could never tell whether she knew, deep down, or not. She did seem to deeply despise herself and use the lies to primarily lie to herself, because it was extremely important to her that she perceived others as thinking certain ways about her. So it leads me to believe that deep, deep down, she knew, but I don't think she even admitted it to herself on a conscious level.
Is it possible she really was a victim of something? Seems hard to believe someone could get so messed up without something pretty bad happening to them, even if it's not quite what they say happened.

Blowmonkey

Bluelight Crew
Delusional thoughts are very real.

I keep lying, telling myself it's all fine, I know it isn't though.

Corona is gonna kill us all. :(

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
Is it possible she really was a victim of something? Seems hard to believe someone could get so messed up without something pretty bad happening to them, even if it's not quite what they say happened.
Well I'm sure she was when she was young, I mean she was basically constantly trying to get affirmation because her mom wouldn't give it to her, that seemed to be at the root of it. When we were younger she had some faint tendencies towards this behavior but it got worse and worse with age (and drug abuse). But like she was faking injuries for sympathy and stuff, inventing stories about how we (this happened to each of our close friend group including me) did something to her that we never did. It was all based on getting sympathy as a response to everyone pulling away from her as she got worse and worse to be around.