• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Muppet How retarded are the locals near you being about the fucking coronavirus?

Stark

Bluelight Crew
i leave for work in about an hour.

Office? Retail? Exotic dancer?

I'm out on the road, visiting people in their homes and businesses, so I only get a small slice of any given situation, but it's all an equal level of weird, everywhere I go. And I feel kind of like I'm in a foreign country, but I almost feel used to it at the same time.

Some people are disappointed at the lack of BANG if this is indeed the end of the world, but I'm not even noticing a whimper.

More of a resigned sigh.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Office? Retail? Exotic dancer?

I'm out on the road, visiting people in their homes and businesses, so I only get a small slice of any given situation, but it's all an equal level of weird, everywhere I go. And I feel kind of like I'm in a foreign country, but I almost feel used to it at the same time.

Some people are disappointed at the lack of BANG if this is indeed the end of the world, but I'm not even noticing a whimper.

More of a resigned sigh.
I'm contractor. have a maintenance contract UPS to paint all safety yellow in an air hub.

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
if you will excuse me I need to smoke the rest of my ten ten heroin and then smoke my tube resin I think I'm finally gonna get off this shit all thanks to corona corona isn't that bad a bit bitter but gets the job done HAHAHA I JUST SOLD MY SOUL AND TOLD A SHITTY CORONA BEER JOKE ANOTHER DOG END TO CLOG THE BLOCKED SHIT JOKE PLUMBING PIPE

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
if you will excuse me I need to smoke the rest of my ten ten heroin and then smoke my tube resin I think I'm finally gonna get off this shit all thanks to corona corona isn't that bad a bit bitter but gets the job done HAHAHA I JUST SOLD MY SOUL AND TOLD A SHITTY CORONA BEER JOKE ANOTHER DOG END TO CLOG THE BLOCKED SHIT JOKE PLUMBING PIPE
stfu. that heron ain't gonna smoke itself.

Hylight

Bluelighter
i have to do more research on this plague.
it is getting too real.
it spread here real fast.
it didn't seem to hit south america
too badly yet.
as far as i can tell. i might be dead wrong.
bit doesn't seem like it, i think. o.f.

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
liberty or death

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
So you're just cool with the government slowly eroding your rights? Very slippery slope that is. You may not use yours, but some of us like our rights.

Well, you could well argue if constant usage of public space in all circumstances even is a right to start with. I tend to think the founding fathers would have said that it isn't in that absolute unquestionable sense of the word. Such restrictions have happened a great many times in history including in America and including in their time, and for exactly this kind of purpose.

There's a big difference between a government eroding rights just to increase their power or to harm certain undesirable groups, and suspending a right (if we call it that) on a very legitimate basis for the easily proven good of the society that government serves, and the very people who are being impacted. Especially when a great many of those people already consent.

Everything I'm seeing looks like the latter to me. I'm not seeing people disappeared for saying stuff the government doesn't like. Quite the reverse such people seem to be louder than ever.

I don't see them rounding up Chinese people and using the virus to justify it. And I'm not seeing reason to believe that any of that is going to happen in the future as a consequence of the choices made today.

Much as I too lean towards a more absolutist school of thought about the meaning of rights, in light of history, legal precedent, and the likely intent of the very rights we're debating. I think such actions are justified yes.

Coffeeshroom

Bluelighter
Well seeing as we on lockdown from tomorrow I stocked up as much as I could for today, but the queues to the shop are whack. People are standing in queues about 20m odd outside the shop as only a certain amount of people are allowed. It took me almost 2hrs just to get my script at the pharmacy but this is my stock for now, maybe will try get more tomorrow if anything is still available.

18x 750ml beers (5% alc)
1x 750ml Vodka (43% alc)
Subutex 2mg x16 tabs ( plus have another 14 tabs to pick up next week when they have stock)
Alzam .5mg x60 tabs
Brazepam 6mg x22 tabs
Valium 10mg x10 tabs
Arem 5mg x13 tabs

Yeah my stock so far. Plus I also bought a lot of meat and charcoal, so I can braai as much as possible :)