• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Muppet How retarded are the locals near you being about the fucking coronavirus?

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
Tourist are not only helping to spread the virus, but they are really shitty at fishing. Check out the differences here:

Local in FL:

Tourist:

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: Words, SLR
Staff member
OH NOES I HAVE TO WEAR CLOTH OVER MY FACE IN PUBLIC BECAUSE IT LIKELY HELPS PREVENT THE SPREAD OF A VIRUS TO OTHERS IF I'M SICK AND DON'T KNOW IT YET, THIS IS LITERALLY THE SAME AS COMMUNIST CHINA

face masks are like seat belts or condoms

yolo ime

i love how the republican cry babies are so offended if people are fully naked but are upset with masks

they are total fashion nazis (normally a gay thing)

Caridearipiprazole

Greenlighter
Overhyping an in vitro study from the local university regarding HCQ/antibiotic and Kaletra/antibiotic combos and thinking that they're the first ones to find out about the in vitro activity of those drugs. Like, we're a few months late from other countries to acknowledge that?

And recently, a video of some microbiology professor saying that he found a cure for COVID-19. Except he said it was an antibody and you administer it via oral route. Like, aren't the antibody's going to be destroyed by then? I've never seen any antibodies administered via oral route.

D's

Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
1 wing of the building I work at is under quarantine. There are 5 other departments, and no one else is under isolation.
So yeah have to wear a mask at work, which is a good thing.
Outside of work, mandatory masks when going somewhere public.

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
FREEDOM TO BREATHE AGENCY

About This Group
Description

Breathing is a vital biological activity to physical and emotional well being. Oxygen is No.1 nutrient for every living organism including humans. Wearing a mask is an unhealthy obstruction of oxygen flow that can lead to hypoxemia and hypoxia, can permanently damage the brain, lungs, heart and about any organ. We must protect our birth right to breathe. This is NOT negotiable. FTBA is an agency designed to stop face mask orders from spreading nationwide and globally.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
FREEDOM TO BREATHE AGENCY

About This Group
Description

Breathing is a vital biological activity to physical and emotional well being. Oxygen is No.1 nutrient for every living organism including humans. Wearing a mask is an unhealthy obstruction of oxygen flow that can lead to hypoxemia and hypoxia, can permanently damage the brain, lungs, heart and about any organ. We must protect our birth right to breathe. This is NOT negotiable. FTBA is an agency designed to stop face mask orders from spreading nationwide and globally.
once you put your blindfold on the mask will make perfect sense. TROUBLEMAKER! lives are at stake.....

novaveritas

Bluelighter
face masks are like seat belts or condoms

yolo ime

i love how the republican cry babies are so offended if people are fully naked but are upset with masks

they are total fashion nazis (normally a gay thing)
how's the wearing a condom on your head and a seatbelt over your mouth working out for yah?
(normally a gay thing)