• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Muppet How retarded are the locals near you being about the fucking coronavirus?

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
According to science one is more likely to catch a virus by wearing a mask, unless it's a gas mask. That's okay, I wear a surgical mask now so I can go to the store and look like everybody else. Let's thin out the herd, no skin off my back. I don't get sick but I'll be a team player
My idea was that the mask was for preventing you spreading it.

Not the mask's with the grade required to keep thing's out. Got one of those. The rest are surgical mask's, that will not keep out clovid. It keep's it in.

Btw visiting a store without is still allowed over here. Public transport requires use of a mask. Weird.

Last edited:

Gormur

Bluelighter
My idea was that the mask was for preventing you spreading it.

Not the mask's with the grade required to keep thing's out. Got one of those. The rest are surgical mask's, that will not keep out clovid. It keep's it in.

Btw visiting a store without is still allowed over here. Public transport requires use of a mask. Weird.
I think the idea was that wearing a mask prevents an infected person from spreading it, but who knows if that has any truth to it. People should at least be consistent with their irrational fears

If I made people adjust to mine, they wouldn't like it either

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
I think the idea was that wearing a mask prevents an infected person from spreading it, but who knows if that has any truth to it.

You are correct, it keeps it in. Depending on the person offcourse. There will always be people that during the pandemi wore the same mask 2 years. Then it is indeed just a mask.

FFP2 mask's should work both way's, at least that was the info I got.

Gormur

Bluelighter
You are correct, it keeps it in. Depending on the person offcourse. There will always be people that during the pandemi wore the same mask 2 years. Then it is indeed just a mask.

FFP2 mask's should work both way's, at least that was the info I got.
It seems nonsensical to me. Wearing a mask, unless a gas mask would draw in air from viruses and they'd stick to the mask; probably getting absorbed into it and into the wearer's lungs

I guess that sounds far fetched but it makes sense, to me. I'm more concerned about things getting in my eyes. Masks (non-gas) also make it hard to breathe, which is why I hate them. Their function is to keep things like blood and dirt out of your lungs, not viruses

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
Team Knee Pads, Assemble!

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
was standing in a busy line waiting to be served, when of course the only person in the entire fucking store not wearing a mask starts coughing... everyone just starts staring at him, and me, being directly behind him backed up a few more feet. fuck people man

I am not going to that restaurant. They still served him even though masks are REQUIRED in food establishments where I live

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
was standing in a busy line waiting to be served, when of course the only person in the entire fucking store not wearing a mask starts coughing... everyone just starts staring at him, and me, being directly behind him backed up a few more feet. fuck people man

I am not going to that restaurant. They still served him even though masks are REQUIRED in food establishments where I live
doesn't matter. c19 is here to send us with the dinosaurs.