• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Muppet How retarded are the locals near you being about the fucking coronavirus?

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
The ones who have chosen to not be selfish do indeed social distance themselves from an indoor gathering of people simply trying to eat and not catch a deadly disease.
not trying to tell anyone what to do. i just posted the facts on the common flu and you went off on smoking.........

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
Logical choices to make during the pandemic:

1. Do nothing and wait until it directly effects you or your loved ones life at which point you turn to your God and pray so much you need knee pads.
or
2. Wear a mask and wait until the curve flattens.

Science versus Religion! Who will win!

Your choice:
1. Knee pads
or
2. Mask

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter

1. Do nothing and wait until it directly effects you or your loved ones life at which point you turn to your God and pray so much you need knee pads.
or

Your choice:
1. Knee pads
or
2. Mask
wuts religion got 2 do with it?

fyi, kneepads = San Francisco bedroom slippers

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
a bet you lost then. quite a few bars here will pass the hat to collect the fine for smoking and let everyone smoke. wtf do you live? Russia? if you wanna knuckle under, have fun wearing a mask the rest of your life and whatever else is decided best for you.

Over here its regulated from place to place. City to city to be exact, although the local gouvernement has the final word.

One spot smoking Ganja is allowed and only Tobacco prohibited. Visit the next town and smoking anything is allowed.

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter

or

Your choice:
1. Knee pads
or
2. Mask
3. Avoid Germans!

Gormur

Bluelighter

or

Your choice:
1. Knee pads
or
2. Mask
According to science one is more likely to catch a virus by wearing a mask, unless it's a gas mask. That's okay, I wear a surgical mask now so I can go to the store and look like everybody else. Let's thin out the herd, no skin off my back. I don't get sick but I'll be a team player