• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Muppet How retarded are the locals near you being about the fucking coronavirus?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
What was so Spanish sbout that flu?

Break out in paella and bullrunning to death?
Those were a few of the symptoms, also one of the main causes of death were people dancing to Flamenco music till they dropped down dead.

When it finally got to Mexico it was the cause of the most evil thing ever to infect humanity & that is Mariachi music!

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Like I said to my mom the other day when she was going on about it.........."Hardly 1976 in Zaire is it" but sadly she didn't know what I was on about :cautious:

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
In my city, I don't see people freaking out, but by and large in America people are being stupid. A bunch of people have boycotted Corona beer. Of course, Corona also launched a ill-timed ad campaign for a new sparkling seltzer with the slogan something like "Corona seltzer - arriving on your shores this month" or something similar.

People are being more retarded about it on the forums, honestly. Some people in PD are saying some wacky shit. I should get in the business of tinfoil hats, I could make a killing.

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
We have our first 2 families showing signs and all of the masks are sold out lol.

What's Uganda dwe aboot tit?

I've been.preparing my immune system for these moments since I was a wee lad with questionable choices on things put in my orifices and continue the trend to this day by paying hookers to snotrocket straight into my boof hole.

Painful One

Bluelighter
My family members have been to Costco or Sam’s Club everyday since last weekend.

The local news reported that the guy who did an interview about being quarantined on a cruise, who started coughing in the interview and took a drink of water and then handed the water to his little girl who also took a drink, are currently in our local big hospital here with confirmed corona virus.

That set off the entire city.
Costco, Walmart, Sam’s Club frenzy.

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
lol I saw that interview

WHAT WAS HE THINKING?

also, just got news back from the capital our neighbors came back negative for CORONA

bluelight is the only light beer for sale now

Stark

Bluelight Crew
Travelling the rural parts of Southwestern Ontario, it is still literally a joke.

Like, I say, "I'm feeling okay, just getting over a sinus infection, " and they say, "Well, as long as it isn't that Chinese thing, we should be fine!"

They laugh, I laugh (politely; falsely), we go about our business, ice broken.

I remember SARS.

I was in Toronto often during SARS.

I heard reports about how Toronto was "a ghost town" and had essentially "shut down" on internation news, while sitting for an extra 45 minutes in traffic on the Don Valley Parkway, full of all the usual people doing their usual stupid Toronto life things.

At least we got SARSfest. Infect your city, the Rolling Stones will come play a benefit.

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
I haven't noticed anyone acting an different. Co-worker freaks out but she is a product of the media.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
The CEO of my company just sent out a company email saying they're buying hand sanitizer for the offices, and that company travel needs to be approved, that any already scheduled company travel that you feel uncomfortable about you can cancel, and most importantly, that if you're sick, stay the fuck home until you feel better. Pretty sensible really.

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
Americans are freaking out. All you see on the news is an alarmist attitude about Coronavirus. They are just trying to get ratings and scare people.

I’m not scared.

Psalm 91

“Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler
And from the perilous pestilence. (Meaning you are protected from danger and diseases)

He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.
Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.”

Amen!

I heard of a few cases in my area, but if you don’t dwell on it, just wash your hands and use sanitizer over 60% alcohol when you go out to public places, you’ll be fine. Just a bunch of hype.

Masks are selling out, but they say if you don’t have the Coronavirus, wearing a mask is a bad idea. You need to breathe.

The only people who should be wearing a mask are those with the virus...and they need to stay the hell away from me.