• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old were you when you had sex for the first time.

Hey, don't worry about it. It is not a "LOL"...

I mean... try something, in order to not hate yourself and your body. I don't know what that might be, but that just sounds to me like cruelty. Cruelty you do, towards yourself. And it breaks my heart. I have too much empathy, it is a curse, i wish that i had none of that shit. Empathy.

My last relationship ended 2009. I went into psychosis and i got hospitalized. My woman called me that she is sick of my shit and this is done. I replied that i am sick of my shit also, and i will erase myself from your life.

12 years without sex. 2009 -> 2021. I never go to bars or night clubs to just "score". And a serious, meaningful relationship, not there anymore...

I am a straight demisexual male. I am not the alpha player male who tunes up cars in the garage. Yes, it hurts, it hurts real bad. First 8 years was kinda alright, but the last 4 years.... bad bad bad... I want HER... But i am not even sure SHE exists, to begin with.
I have tried, just makes it worse lol. Funny, I like working on cars, like I work on my own car when something brakes etc. Wish I could afford to get a nice sporty car lol, but whatever. Life is cruel but I don't let it bother me. I have learnt to accept who and what I am. It won't be fair to the person I date to not want to go to the beach etc, or hang out somewhere. They will deserve to enjoy life too.

12yrs without sex? I guess you masturbate then cuz otherwise you would be dead or having flu every season. The sperm balance is like a bottle cap, if there's too much pressure is goin BAP. You think ur a philosopher and shit but nah my man, you'll kill yourself slowly.

I’m female
And a late bloomer
I didn’t have sex till I was 19
It was over in 10 seconds
I wanted to wait till I was in love
I wanted to wait for marriage

I FUCKED UP

Ended up marrying him and having 3 great kids with him but he is a total low life won’t even msg the on Facebook
Not even regarding the kids? That is shitty.

12yrs without sex? I guess you masturbate then cuz otherwise you would be dead or having flu every season. The sperm balance is like a bottle cap, if there's too much pressure is goin BAP. You think ur a philosopher and shit but nah my man, you'll kill yourself slowly.
I jerk off exactly for this reason..

Post 302 typical BS.

Monks are known to live by report, very happy, healthy, long, fulfilling lives.

Ejaculating is simply not necessary, per se, to live and survive once alive.

Lyme Disease basically made any sort of romance or interaction impossible 16 years ago, it's unlikely to change and I personally am considering 2022 to be the end of civilisation as it stands. Early March. The real reason for the current global shit show.

Global leaders want to minimise panic and disruption to conserve resources.

So it's a planet wide cull. With a kill switch. Yet to be fruited in anywhere near full.

I don't do immediate gratification. I'm too true, all or nothing.

So it's nothing. There was never anything wrong, hideous or offputting about me to the opposite sex. Really the full opposite.

If I was an ugly freak without personality, humour, everything really, it would have been easier to accept, as I really had no choice, that the abnormal conditions from Lyme leave me looking very normal and healthy, but no way can romance or even a non contact relationship be a possibility.

I did struggle accepting this life charge, but am so over it long ago. There is more to life than sex you know.

And I personally believe in consciousness beyond mortality, which let's face it, is the shittest of shit on the whole no?

I jerk off exactly for this reason..
He left! I think I personally was a pivot there. But he was growing increasingly caustic and hostile, critical to others, including myself after and actually, kind of triggered by and the result of a purely miscalculated LSD overdose 5 weeks ago, where hevwas giving me a bit of shit tbf, during and after.

I think Shady had reached his tethered ends though anyway. He had nothing to give except bitterness.

No humour, empathy. Just criticism and distate for almost, but not quite all.

I genuinely hope he's okay, but I don't feel bad also for saying a seemingly cold good riddance really.

Hope you're having an okay week yet @Outlier hang in bro. I am too. If life has a hardness scale, well it's pretty up there.

He left! I think I personally was a pivot there. But he was growing increasingly caustic and hostile, critical to others, including myself after and actually, kind of triggered by and the result of a purely miscalculated LSD overdose 5 weeks ago, where hevwas giving me a bit of shit tbf, during and after.

I think Shady had reached his tethered ends though anyway. He had nothing to give except bitterness.

No humour, empathy. Just criticism and distate for almost, but not quite all.

I genuinely hope he's okay, but I don't feel bad also for saying a seemingly cold good riddance really.

Hope you're having an okay week yet @Outlier hang in bro. I am too. If life has a hardness scale, well it's pretty up there.
I’m alright. I have to go to my volunteer gig at a homeless hub where I’m doing basic volunteer and working with them on their harm reduction project. Then I’m building the framework for my businesses website and I have to writeup this big ass application for sweet, sweet government grant money from Health Canada’s Substance Use and Addictions Program. I’ve been avoiding this for a good minute here and now have 24-36 hours to finish. I’ll walk away with $100,000 or more towards my new venture or I’ll be hacking it out regardless. I have a few potential sales as is which are all pretty big, repeating business. This is Canadian-International fentanyl strips and reagent kits, rock bottom prices to harm reduction and social programming. Wish me luck. I’m trying to get these fucking strips and kits common knowledge / street level / widely available.

Male. I lost my virginity at 21. IMHO a bit late but I was a shy boy growing up. It was difficult at first because she had been thru both physical and emotional trauma but great once we got the hang of it.

It was second relationship however that taught me all about how to please a woman. I never got complaints since. :cool: The only good thing about that relationship was the sex... But I never regret dating that freaky punk chick.

I was 14. I don't think it was too early or too late really, it was the right time I think. I loved the girl, we were together for two years. I kinda ruined the relationship by breaking up with her to pursue others a billion times. It was stupid on my part, definitely a precursor to my failed marriage.

I’m alright. I have to go to my volunteer gig at a homeless hub where I’m doing basic volunteer and working with them on their harm reduction project. Then I’m building the framework for my businesses website and I have to writeup this big ass application for sweet, sweet government grant money from Health Canada’s Substance Use and Addictions Program. I’ve been avoiding this for a good minute here and now have 24-36 hours to finish. I’ll walk away with $100,000 or more towards my new venture or I’ll be hacking it out regardless. I have a few potential sales as is which are all pretty big, repeating business. This is Canadian-International fentanyl strips and reagent kits, rock bottom prices to harm reduction and social programming. Wish me luck. I’m trying to get these fucking strips and kits common knowledge / street level / widely available.
Totally wishing you the best of luck with your grant application first, and forwards and beyond.

I wish I could give you a vote, or send a commendation to the committee.

So I really hope that will be successful. I hated deadlines for project work. It's a different kind of anxiety and stress too, but can have some benefits.

By drawing so much otherwise focus away from the imaginary crap, the pictures we build and fears we erect in our minds, and back the moment, the real and now,

But you can only give this your best shot. It's admirable to try and any level of success is worthwhile, and you will not be a failiure whatever happens.

Trudeau already failed for you IMO, making it as hard as for decent, honest well meaning people like yourselves to clean up the mess that would not even nor needs to be without the p'stb.

Bottom line- best luck mate, and a positive cheer on too. I'd hate to see you discouraged if the shitty formal red tape world blocks your path. In that, give it everything, but don't perceive loss or missed chance when you have already worked towards this mentally I bet initially over time.

On topic, I don't know if this can actually count, but it was possible, and it was my first "experience(s)". Voluntarily with female "friends" same age.

We got bored of the Toy box lol.

So it was used as a mini door barracade lol. True story. We never got caught.

Male.
First sex (with another person)...14
It was both anxiety-ridden and fabulous. She was only my second "girlfriend" and we believed we were in love.
Here's the kicker: After that first time we fucked whenever and wherever we possibly could (3 or 4 or 5 times a week for a year and a half) and we NEVER used contraception of any kind. Yeah, I know. Incredibly stupid.
Looking back, I think she was trying to get pregnant. I reckon I dodged a bullet cuz I was in no way ready to be a responsible parent then or ever.
Did impregnate a gal (allegedly on the pill) when I was 25. Baby given up for adoption at birth.

Not even regarding the kids? That is shitty.
Nope he won’t even msg the kids back when they tried to msg him on Facebook they’re teens now so they can see for their selves how he is. I never trash talked that man too then even tho I wanted too I didn’t want them thinking it was me keeping him away but believe me we’re all happy and better off I just wish I would have gave my V card to literally anyone else lol

Gay sex shoot before middle school dude with this kid my age from like first to fitfh grade didn't technically have sex until like puberty towards fifth grade.

Sixth grade we realized we were into girls but I was so shy until later in high school senior year eighteen was with this sixteen yo girl my sister knew her from cheerleading started talking to her at parties at my house she loved how crazy I was it was a drug fuel relation for sure but she took my virginity had no idea what I was doing but she did

17. Female. I could have done it earlier, but I did it when I was ready. It was good.
Same here, just male. Waiting until you are sure that you are ready (and preferably doing it with someone you love and trust) is extremely important. I had a lot of chances at 16 but decided to wait until I was in a long-term relationship for my first time.

19 may be.Summertime at night in the beach.with a girl from the hippie camp.I was drunk,but done good job.At this time still even not smoking.Still in the sport team.What a crazy and joyful times!