• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old was the person you lost your virginity to?

How much younger or older was the partner that you lost your virginity to? They were:

• 5+ years younger

Votes: 26 2.9%
  • 3-4 years younger

Votes: 49 5.5%
  • 1-2 years younger

Votes: 189 21.2%
  • same age as me

Votes: 239 26.8%
  • 1-2 years older

Votes: 194 21.7%
  • 3-4 years older

Votes: 85 9.5%
  • 5+ years older

Votes: 111 12.4%

• Total voters
i was 17 as was he....

he had a tiny little penis that crooked to the left and he couldn't keep it up...

ahhhhhhh the magic!!

I was 14, he was 15. I guess it sounds super young, and when I look back at pictures of me then, I think it's a little gross. I wouldn't have done it any other way. He stayed together for a little over 3 years. Even though we were both virgins, and had only intensely fooled around with each other, it was amazing. This sounds cheesy, but we were both so in love with each other, that I don't think it could've been bad.

I was 22, he was 19 or 20. It was a very sweet experience.

We broke up 2 weeks later. I cried. Alot. He shacked up with someone else about 2 weeks after that despite saying he wanted to be single for a while.

I hate men.

We were both 16, and dated for 5 months before sex. She has the "Im not having sex until I get married!" We did everything else until she gave in. I remember I had to stop 1/2 through cause it hurt too much....

I was 15, he was 19.

He was a longtime friend and ex-boyfriend at the time. It wasn't romantic, and we weren't in love, but at least he was a halfway decent guy.

I was 9 and she was 8. And not the typical childhood fooling around, full on intercourse. Anal too, and more. Me and a few other kids from the neighborhood had quite the time until I moved to another state when I was 11, after that no sex until age 18. Needless to say I have issues regarding sex and relationships now.

lets see..
me = 20
they were 18 and 19.. i think, im not really sure. We were all so drunk

It was fun, but I really regret doing it cause that's not how I wanted the first time to be. really wanted the first time to be with one person, whom I loved.

I was 17, she was 18 - she was my first uber serious girlfriend...good times...she always used to call me her Toyboy to her friends which we both found amusing...Im glad I didnt have it with someone who was a virgin - wouldve blates been more awkward.

I was 20, she was 38.

I don't regret it, but we were just friends and co-workers (different shifts!). She was very patient, and very caring. It was uncomfortable for me though, at first. I discovered at that point that I'm not one of those guys that can sleep with just anyone. I have to have a connection with them, and there has to be love in order for it to work.

im glad to see there's other 20 something virgins in history, or rather, herstory (haha, im so clever). i dont feel like such a damn dork, nnnnggg
funny thing is, ive had weird opportunities. recently, late at night when i was walking home, a chick asked me to fuck her ON THE STREET. can you believe it? i ask god to give me a slut, and he get some bland-looking weird tramp to ask ME for sex on the fucking street at 2 in the morning. God is hilarious! (and evil)

also its good to see that most guys are older than their girlfriends, and that usually everyone regrets it and/or it is awkward. so many stereotypes, all packaged together in one easy-to-read thread

Last edited:
we were both 14 and had been best friends for about a year, then after sex we never really talked again

i was 15 she was 20 good time. i had been trying to get in her pants for ages. made me wait ages.